Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
coolbeans9 coolbeans9
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:42 PM

You guys did an awesome job, this makes me so proud to be a SONE. The one thing I regret most about being an SNSD fan is that I didn't get to know them for all 3 years :\ I discovered them through their Gee music video while searching through SHINee videos ^__^ I also fell in love with Taeyeon's OSTs, and eventually started to adore all 9. I envy those who watched them grow since debut, looking through some of their old stuff makes me feel sad that I missed such a beautiful thing. I want to say thank you to all those that stuck by their side, through the ups & downs. These girls truly deserve all the love they have received. I wish them nothing but good health and good luck on their ventures into Japan :) I believe that these 9 girls could lead a legacy that has never happened before, not just in Korea but all of Asia and maybe more. Happy 3rd Anniversary and more to come<3
Oh and if it weren't for this SOSHIBOND, I wouldn't be so attached. I'm a big fan of other groups as well, but what puts SNSD above the others is what they have and others don't, which is THE soshibond.

Posted Image
Dandyu

Charmz Charmz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

EPIC video!!! There are no words I can say that can really do justice to how much SNSD has united and inspired many.
Their hard work and dedication makes one look up to them!
No matter what obstacles they will face, I know for sure Sones will always have their backs. As SNSD&Sones are truly one.
So to the 9 girls that are the sole reason for gathering everyone around the world, thank you!
Soshified staff thank you! Sones lets keep celebrating for the many anniversaries to come!

Right now, it's Girls' Generation! Tomorrow, it's Girls' Generation! FOREVER, it's Girls' Generation!
Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD!!! FOREVER9 <3
Posted Image(Credit to creator?)

appleponx appleponx
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:05 PM

Congratulations! and Happy 3rd Anniversary...SNSD!!!
i can't totally express what i feel
but i'm so happy and at the same time
proud of them =)
SNSD is the best!
i wish them more success,happiness & good health =)
more anniversaries to come! =)

sumomo sumomo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

First of all, Happy 3rd Anniversary to SNSD/Girls Generation and Sone. It really feels like the girls just debuted yesterday, but because in just 3 years they have grown so much that it feels like i've known them forever. I'd love to say that SNSD is the reason why i go back to Kpop and even join soshified (i never join a fanclub before). SNSD is the first and the last group/idol that i truly love because of their real bond/sisterhood and how they trully support each other. Even though there are more groups with nine members now, in my heart, the number 9, forever belongs to SNSD.

Just like what TaeYeon, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany,Hyoyeon, Yuri, SooYoung, Yoona, and Seohyun said... Lets SNSD and Sone be together forever and lets create more memorable moments together. Now, Later and Forever SNSD :thumbup:

Forever 9 project: I am really touched by the video and I really love the beginning and the last narration by soy. This video is simple yet sincere and touching. This video shows that SNSD is loved all around the world and people with different background and different places can unite because of SNSD. I'm sure SNSD will be very happy and touched when they saw this and I hope they'll send response after watching it. Thank you to Soy and others who contributed in the "forever9" video project :thumbup:

Fany&Sunny Fany&Sunny
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary to my favorite group, SNSD!!<3

I can't believe it has been 3 years already. SNSD has been through so much to get to where they are today. And I'm glad at where they are today, Korea's #1 girl group!
I haven't been a fan for 3yrs but I've been a fan for 2yrs. But i found SNSD when i was searching a 2PM video. If I didn't click on the video i wouldn't have found these amazing 9 girls.
I hope SNSD will stay healthy and strong as they go into the Japanese music market. And us SONES will always be supporting and loving SNSD!
TaeYeon <3
Jessica <3
Sunny <3
Tiffany <3
HyoYeon <3
Yuri <3
SooYoung <3
YoonA <3
SeoHyun <3
HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY AGAIN AND I HOPE MORE YEARS TO COME!!!!!!!
FOREVER 9 AND IM FOREVER A FAN!!

Achtzigacht Achtzigacht
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

Feliz 3er Aniversario/Happy 3th Anniversary :I
Proud to be a 소원/S♥NE 영원히!
Even though I just joined this page I`ve always been a fan of SNSD :D
I wish them nothing but happiness and prosperity for many years x3
I`ve never been fan of a group before, is a bit strange, I never thought I would call myself fan of anything...I guess SNSD is just that great ◕ ‿‿ ◕

( ゚∀゚)ア

지금은 소녀시대! ~~~~ SNSD Hwaiting!

Jeshiyuka Jeshiyuka
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:27 PM

Oh where do I start about these girls ?
At first, I will admit, I hated them and couldnt stand them. Then i opened my eyes and saw the bigger picture, I saw each member as an individual, their talents, voices and personalities. They are all so different, so beautiful, so wonderful, the best role models for all the young girls in the world.

I fell in love with them when i first heard "STAR STAR STAR". The song is amazing, and it made me cry T____T hearing all the voices of the members, the extent of their talent was a life changing experience.
Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Sunny, Thank you so much, You are all my role models and you have not only changed the way i think, but i way i act. You have made me a more accepting and understanding person.

Here is my cover of star star star, dedicated for you girls <3 God bless you, be strong and keep shining! SNSD, 소녀시대, GIRLS GENERATION FTW!!!!! ^___^

Nessaroo Nessaroo
  • Donors
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

This is BEAUTIFUL.

Although I started liking SNSD last year, I can't deny that they each have talent and charm in their own way. Their hard work is shown clearly in any thing that they have done and they might do.

I am proud to be a SONE and I hope that these girls will get more love and more fans later this year and forever (9)!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

skyeliner skyeliner
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:32 PM

happy 3rd anniversary girls!! even if i've only been a SONE for about half a year it was not hard to like you girls. I wish you girls much success in your careers and hopefully you can have a concert in the States. NY perhaps? lol

i was actually wondering how you were going to put a large amount of pictures into a video. it was very well done.

Wanari Wanari
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

That's the most inspiring video someone has done or to me it is. So to do something for Girls Generation is very awesome and just a true fan. I think it's the most wonderful thing you can do to show your forever9 as...forever. Truly amazing and I hope the next one is even better. The graphics were amazing and the effects you put, the picture was also just fantastic. Everyone did a wonderful,fantastic and breath-taking thing. I hope to see another inspiring thing on another fansite. :) I hope other people see this and think of it as a truly beautiful thing. ^^

kikusya kikusya
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:43 PM

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY 소녀시대 !

Posted Image

maybe i wasn't there when you 1st debut...
but i will always be by your side in the future...
forever SNSD..
thank u for always making my life happy... :)

and thanks soshified for the amazing vid... :thumbsup:
SONEs is the best...

mikkkiebear mikkkiebear
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

omg its been 3 years already! CONGRATS TO THEM ! hope they will continue on for another 10 years!
i will still be your fan!

Monya Meow Meow Monya Meow Meow
  • Donors
  • 2713 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

After watching the video, I felt really proud to be a Sone.
To everyone who contributed (including me :laugh: ), great job guys !
That's the true spirit and support of all Sone's combined, from all parts of the globe.
The gals have been working so hard year in year out and they definitely deserve such love from us, the Sones.
Once again, happy 3rd anniversary SNSD.
We will be Forever 9 !

9flvP.pngCIEJV.png

Cr. Sunyeonie

s258m s258m
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (or 3rd anniversary) SNSD!!! =) =D =( =P ~_^ o.o -.- ^-^ >=( I hope you guys will have a big success in your debut at Japan. I hope you guys will receive more and more fans around the world until you guys are rank as the most popular singer around the world. In the first 2 year of your awesomeness, you guys have receive a lot of love from people and a lot of fans but this year i hope you guys will have more and more support from people who adore you guys. Soshified members will continue to show support and love for you guys no matter what happens. This year, i wish SNSD will have less Antis than the other 2 years. Even though you guys are getting older and we're also getting older, but you guys will still have support from us and the fans from around the world. I know that SNSD will have more and more anniversaries as the years go by because it shows us that you guys are really strong to stay together for a long time and always be there for each other no matter what. In our hearts, you guys are always united as 1. Teayeon, Yoona, Yuri, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, and Sunny: Saranghae <3 and Fighting. :D :D :D

mei<3 mei<3
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

The video was awesome and even though i havent been a S-one for a long time i'm still proud to be one.
but wow 3 years have passed....i really cant wait to see more of them like how they progressed and sall that cheesiness.
S-One Hwaiting<3, SNSD Hwaiting <3 =DD

chaeril chaeril
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:25 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SNSD..
We always love you and wish the best for all of you..

no matter where you are, what you'll face, we will always support you with all of our heart..

Like you always said
We are nothing without 9..

and for you
Sones are nothing without you..
Sones forever show undivided and fair love to 9♥

once again, let's us said..

소녀시대 3rd anniversary!축하 해요!! ♥
RIGHT NOW, IT'S SNSD. IN THE FUTURE, STILL SNSD. FOREVER, SNSD!!

i-RuB-SNSD! i-RuB-SNSD!
  • Donors
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

The video made me stunned with goosebumps, my eyes got teary and become speechless for how awesome it is... just a bit of sadness that I didn't participate on this project. speaking of which, being a (crazy) fan of some idol group like this was something I've never experienced... but since I know the girl named "Tiffany", my heart was pounding ridiculously... she made me feel like finding out more about who she is... once I got to know more, I found a big girl group called "SNSD" and from that point, my life has been completely changed... now I don't have a clue how to live without these girls... Thanks for everything, I am so grateful of knowing you girls... Thanks Soshified for a great community... Please be with us "S♥NE", FOREVER 9~!♥

Posted Image Posted Image

Signatures by Me & Cream

[ ♥ "지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로 도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!" ♥ ]
[ - I promise to support these 9 girls in whatever way I could do! - ]

beatofangel90 beatofangel90
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:28 PM

Happy 3rd anniversary!!!
Congrats for being here and providing a place for SNSD's fans to gather and support the girls.
Soshified is probably the most organized and largest fansite i have been with.
Really hope you guys will keep up the great work and will be here to celebrate a 10th year anniversary.

khurtz khurtz
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

oh yeah snsd jjang...they are the best girl group in the world..hahha..

wish you all the best snsd..fighting..we love you..snsd is forever..

no one can beat them...hahhaa..

sones love them so much..we hope to see you more in shows..

gud luck to their upcoming concert and shows and dramas..

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY GIRLS' GENERATION..

Asrool Kim Asrool Kim
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

Happy 3rd anniversary to SNSD and SONES!
SNSD is the group that introduced me to the world of Kpop
I wish them the best
Right now, It’s SNSD
Tommorrow, It’s SNSD
Forever, It’s SNSD !! :thumbsup:
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (09:31:27 PM) happy
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:27 PM) happy sunny day
@  alice_ot12 (12:32:22 PM) Me too
@  iheartPreSun (09:12:01 AM) Happy Sunny Day!
@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...