Happy Third Anniversary To Girls' Generation/소녀시대August 5, 2010

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2217 replies to this topic
benana benana
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:32 AM

Happy 3rd anniversary to SNSD!!! You girls are the greatest. You will only become stronger from the past hardships you have endured and it has been so awesome watching you over these years. May you have another year of good health and success, the possibilities are boundless.
love!

SNSD hwaiting!

kath1221 kath1221
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

needed a second post but this time it's for the awesome SSF.

guys you are simply awesome and one of the BEST international forums EVER. love the video. i know that the girls will absolutely love that. My life would really suck without SNSD and SSF. you really never failed to surprise us. thanks you so much.

P.S i already downloaded it and it's on my IPOD. anyway you can see that #forever9snsd is already trending in twitter. the power of SONES.

Edited by kath1221, 04 August 2010 - 07:34 AM.

Ariks Ariks
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:33 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRATULATIONS TO SNSD!!! Amazing video BTW, can't help but notice those cosplayers holding the "Forever 9" logo. I was in that event when it happened, LOL.

And also, congratulations to you hardcore SoShi fans! I'm sure the girls are overjoyed by your tremendous support for them. Let's wish them the best of luck in their Japan debut. :D

sollurej sollurej
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:35 AM

HAPPY THIRD YEAR ANNIVERSARY GIRLS' GENERATIONthough I've been a fan for just almost a year and was not able to follow your amazing path to SUCCESS but now I'm proud to have followed you and made me realize along with this AWESOME international forum the fandom in general that hardships will never tear a strong group a part no matter how HUGE it is..I sure hope and pray that you will stay with us for another 3 YEARS OR MORE :rambo: I'm speechless, just stay with us FOREVER
9IRLS GENERATION and SONEs Fighting!
WE ARE NEVER GIVEN DREAMS WITHOUT ALSO BEING GIVEN THE POWER TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE

kangcheng kangcheng
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:37 AM

Very good video indeed. It has been quite awhile since I first knew about girl's generation and they never fail to make me smile. Their variety shows really make my day. Their songs are really good too!

I was touched when sooyoung said how at first nine very different people came together and now they have become one. I was really moved when they cried as they received the daesung. This goes to show how much hard work and effort they have put in to be able to achieve what they are right now.

I truthfully wish them all the best in their future endeavors and I hope more and more people get to know about them. Let's all hope girl's generation get more popular!

Happy 3rd anniversary 소녀시대! (:

Djjuhara Djjuhara
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY~
I am so thankful that you are the nine girls being born and God put them into girl group named 소녀시대 aka So Nyuh Shi Dae aka Girls' Generation. (: I am so happy that now I have you guys. You made my life complete. (: You made my life full with smiles that you gave me. Once again..
Happy 3rd Anniversary! (:
Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jung, Lee Sunny, Tiffany Hwang, Kim Hyoyoen, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seohyun. (:
I you!

jDz_HyoyanF jDz_HyoyanF
  • Donors
  • 852 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:41 AM

Omg .. i had goosebumps all the way when i saw the video.. oh man .. even though I became a SONE only 10 months out of 3 years,
i still can feel the strong unity of SNSD and SONEs ..

FOREVER 9!! Nothing can stop that! Happy 3rd Anniversary Girls.. It's one tough road in the entertainment industry but the 9 of you really
make me proud for not giving up!.

I thank god for creating Kim Taeyeon, Jessica Jang, Lee Sunkyu, Hwang MiYoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona
and Jang Juhyun, our NINE wonderful girls.. if not there will be no Girls Generation, No SONEs, No Soshified & Even no 3rd year anniversary..

I wish god would give his blessings to this 9 girls for their debut in Japan and for all they prayed for..

Also thanks to Soshified, for insisting to spread the love of SNSD on Youtube, because of that, i got
to know SNSD though Hello Baby and became a SONE.. I've never once regret it.

It's Soshi 3rd Anniversary, that means its also SSF & SONEs Anniversary!

지금 은 소녀시대 ! 앞으로도 소녀시대 ! 영원히 소녀시대 !

sngo6e.jpg

What about us? What about Love?

"But if you never try, you never know just what you're worth.."

timmyt timmyt
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:43 AM

Watching the video brings makes me so happy to be a SONEs. This 9 beautiful angels are known through out the whole world.

Its been 3 years and the girls are still going strong. Keep on fighting SoNyuhShiDae. Happy 3rd Anniversary.

Right NOW it's SoNyuhShiDae, Forever will be SoNyuhShiDae.

Posted Image

Posted Image

wenxuan85 wenxuan85
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:45 AM

Forever 9. That's the most powerful words today.
I'm lucky to a part of this wonderful group this year.
Now. In The Future. Forever. So Nyuh Shi Dae.

Happy 3rd Anniversary girls!

Wishing you luck in Japan!

Virgil2801 Virgil2801
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:47 AM

just want to say it again, that i love them all.

9 girls, who became one. 9 girls, who will be forever 9.
Kim Taeyeon - the dorky leader
Jessica Jung - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu - The aegyo queen
Hwang Miyoung - Brighter than mushrooms
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The tall shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The dancing machine
Im Yoona - The strong deer
Seo Joo Hyun - The maknae

you guys lite up my life. with all the hardship i face, listening to your voice, make me happy.

P/S: Jessica and Sunny, I love you guys so much and may you guys and 7 sisters be successfull forever.
SONE UNITE FOR SNSD! SNSD Hwaiting!

Lots of love from Malaysia! LOve MY GoRjess Sargeant SIca And Sunny !

sica_ice sica_ice
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:49 AM

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY, SO NYUH SHI DAE!

The video was epic. I feel so guilty for not participating in this project because I was so busy with my studies :( You guys have so much talent on creating such a nice video not only for us, but for SNSD. The video had a lot of meanings. It showed how many fans SNSD had around the world. It shows how all SONES around the world with different cultures reunites together to become ONE. Again, great job, guys! SNSD members will totally love the hard work and the time you guys spent on doing this video for SONES an SNSD.

Wow, I can't believe it's been three years already since their debut. The girls have changed so much. They have work so hard to become what they deserve to be currently. They have gone through a lot of misery from the Antis. They didn't give up, they continue their way, thanks to us SONES. Even though they're the group who has the most Antis, they didn't care and now, they have succeeded. They are now Korea and Asia's Number 1 girl group. I'm so proud of our girls, of their hardworking, of everything they did to us.
I didn't regret being a SONE and never will. I'm proud of it like anyone else. It makes us feel so special to have become fan of SNSD.
Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Seohyun, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Hyoyeon: WE LOVE U!

Keep up the good work, SNSD! Hope our nine angels will succeed more than ever with their hardworking in the future. May you girls find hapiness, success, love and health!

SO NUYH SHI DAE/Girl's Generation Fighting!!!

Forever 9

Edited by canadiangirl748, 04 August 2010 - 07:50 AM.

2606 2606
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1257 posts

wow!! the long awaited video is finally out!! *woots woots*
there's only one word for it...EPIC!!!! the video looks freaking awesome and i hope the Girls would love it as much as we do ^^

its been 3 years, 3 marvellous years with SNSD and there will be many, many more!
happy 3rd year anniversary to our beloved Girls' Generation!
the nine of you never fail to make me laugh with your diversed personalitites ^^

happy 3rd year anniversary!!!
why be the same when you can be different? (:

@Zhi_2606

Mieko Mieko
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Finally is out, i can't express enough words to say how proud i am of the girls and for being a SONE from the botton of my heart, Happy Third Anniversary!, i reminded about how funny and awkward was at the start when i get to know the girls some months ago, now i can't thank enough for this precious feelings i got, through Soshified Staff has made an awesome job too, sharing with us their best for the girls and SONES, while i was watching the video i got the feel like the goosebumps were about to kill me, seriously. Just keep it doing like always and do remember Forever9 ^^

Again, thanks to Soshified Staff for made this succesful, the video is really awesome.

Posted Image
Since the begining <3

blazee blazee
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:50 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary So Nyeo Shi Dae,, Im Very Proud to be a SONE
thanks to ssf thats always be an amazing site,, thanks to all girls that always show how wonderful they are
hope So Nyeo SHi Dae last forever,,

regeeeezxcc regeeeezxcc
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:53 AM

Forever9.
Happy Third Anniversary To the girls. Omo, i couldnt believe that 3 years has alr pass! and i just felt like the girls was only debut yesterday. Time really fles. Seeing the girls growing up and become more and more gorgeous. Although i only just become a sone not long ago, i mean like last year only, and not able to particpate what have happend to them to the past years, but for now i hope i am able to participate everything in whatever the girls are having.

GIRLS GENERATION HWAITING!!
Right now, In the future, its Girls Generation

4_zps2b677b14.gif3_zps6a5a2ebd.gif5_zpsd22d2cfb.gif
We believe in Nine.

taeyeon,jessica,sunny,tiffany,hyoyeon,yuri,sooyoung,yoona,seohyun

ChrisBernal ChrisBernal
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:55 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary 소녀시대/GIRLS'GENERATION/SNSD

w0w can't believe it, its been 3 years since your debut time sure passed by quickly..from "Into The New World" to "Run Devil Run" you really surpass our expectation, we SONEs are proud of you being a SNSD/Girls' Generation...all your hardship that you put in your work to make people happy we really appreciate it..SNSD and SONE bond will last FOREVER no matter what happens we are here support each and everyone from group to your solo activities...hope you will continue to cherish one another until you grow old...lastly wish you all the best thing in your life and goodluck to your Japan debut

thanks to Soy who started all of this(site)..Soshified gathers all SONE around the world to show their support to the girls...nice video thanks to all the people who work on it...continue to spread the love of SNSD

9 girls, who became one. 9 girls, who will be forever 9.
Kim Taeyeon - the dorky leader
Jessica Jung - The Ice Princess
Lee Sunkyu(Sunny) - The aegyo queen
Hwang Miyoung(Tiffany) - Brighter than mushrooms
Kwon Yuri - The Black Pearl
Choi Sooyoung - The tall shikshin
Kim Hyoyeon - The dancing machine
Im Yoona - The strong deer
Seo Joo Hyun(Seohyun) - The maknae

Right now,it's Girls'Generation, From now on,it's Girls'Generation, Forever,it's Girls' Generation.

I LOVE SNSD I LOVE GIRLS'GENERATION I LOVE 소녀시대

Edited by ChrisBernal, 04 August 2010 - 07:58 AM.

Posted Image

TWITTER|TUMBLR

cr:DARKLORD

hyunnie hyunnie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 75 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:56 AM

happy 3rd birthday and forever make it your generation
right now, it's girls generation,forever, girls generation

Xiang Xiang Xiang Xiang
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:56 AM

Happy Birthday SNSD!!!!!!!!!!! we SONES are always with u . HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

My Top 3!!!That make everyday a perfect day!!!

tae_cyn tae_cyn
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:57 AM

Happy 3rd Anniversary SoNyuhShiDae
Jiggeumeun SoNyuhShiDae,Apporado SoNyuhShiDae,YoungWonHi SoNyuhShiDae
Nothing without nine
Thankfully to God who sent thats awesome Girls to this world
All The best for them...nothing to say just pray for the best ever and ever
Today is GirlsGeneration,Tomorrow is GirlsGeneration,Future is GirlsGeneration
9 are perfect to them

Posted ImagePosted Image
x_____________credit banner + ava :evon banner : iGummy

pyf_taeyeon pyf_taeyeon
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 08:00 AM

Nice video! But instead of the voice, I think letting the viewer to just read it instead would be better :D

Happy 3rd anniversary, Girls' Generation! I sincerely wish that all of you will stay healthily and successfully together as 9, and may all your hearts continue to beat as one. I will be supporting you no matter what happens (and I mean it) so you all will always have my blessing! :)

Taeyeon - please keep your 'amajing' singing skills and voice! Your voice and singing is what makes and completes Girls' Generation and without your dorkiness... Just imagine how dull the world would be. I cannot stress enough how beautiful you are and how amazing you are at dancing as well as how funny you are. I hope you can continue being the ahjumma of Girls' Generation forever... but I also wish that you can be perfect forever in terms of singing, looks, personality, MC-ing, and dancing. :unworthy:

Jessica - It's okay. keep hating cucumbers... Maybe because I never really liked cucumber to start with, but once I saw that you really hate cucumbers, I'm starting to dislike it even more. But anyway, please please please keep your amazing voice and singing skills. I really hope I can converse with you in English some day :P

Tiffany - Don't be unhappy just because you are the 'worst mom'! I'm sure you'll be able to improve and become the best mom some day - well, you probably already are, but... let's just say that I hope you can be a even better mom. Please keep your super-awesome-amazing singing skills and voice! It doesn't really matter if you are like the dancing black-hole of the group, your voice - and eye smile - totally makes up for it. :thumbup:

Seohyun - I wish that you will stay just as good at singing and dancing forever! Your kindness and care towards your members will always be remembered, but you have to be a little more flexible... By the way, here's a question I want to ask: do you like reading more or sweet potatoes more? XD

Sunny - Keep up with your super cuteness, aegyo queen! I don't know why, but even though I am only just a 14-year-old boy, I love your aegyo (and so does my friend), even if others around me hate it :P I wish that you would keep the ability to sing and dance SO well. It doesn't matter if you have to wear insole heel lifts, your shortness adds to the cuteness (and sexiness). I can only pray that you will stay as beautiful, cute, dorky, funny, and sexy forever. :wub: Oh! I almost forgot, you have to be on more variety shows, you are what makes the show's ratings climb :)

Yuri - I'll be a bit blunt - although you have one of the most sexiest s-line and body on the PLANET, your lion expression.... does NOT help to improve it :P I hope that you can stay as beautiful and be awesome as dancing and singing forever. I can assure you that your love towards the other eight members are undeniable. By the way, you're not really dating Taeyaang, right? XD

Yoona - I don't understand why people call you 'alligator-mouth', I think you are just perfect :wub: However, other nicknames really suit you as well, you really are like a elementary school child. BUT, I don't think that you are boy-ish or non-feminine in any way. I wish that you will stay inhumanly beautiful and continue be as good as singing and dancing as you are now in about 100 years time! :evil:

Hyoyeon - what's more to say, Hyorengi :P I just wish that you can stay funny and dance so well forever XD to be honest, nowadays, you can't really find a lot of people who can dance as well as you can :) you are as good as BoA! XD I'd love to see you dance with BoA again some day :P

Sooyoung - Firstly, here's a punch for all your aegyo: *punch* XD Anyway. I'm not surprised to see that you are a member of SNSD since you were amazingly talented and awesome at singing and dancing from the beginning XD I really cannot put it into words, so all I can say is that I wish you will stay awesome and be so good at dancing and singing forever :)

Here are all my wishes for all of the nine members! :)
I'll be looking forward to knowing all about your successes in Japan! I just can't wait for your Japanese debut! :wub:

Once again,

Happy 3rd anniversary!! :) :) :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (03:37:27 PM) done .. hehe
@  yoonashidae2 (06:29:37 AM)

@cinderella@yoona damn i can hear that

@  cinderella@y... (05:28:51 AM) su su su
@  iheartPreSun (03:27:48 AM) hot mess!
@  Keitaro88 (10:34:31 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900