Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Seo Hyun's Birthday Party06.28.10 || Several fan accounts in one topic~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic
iamrold iamrold
  • Donors
  • 593 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:44 AM

Yuri said Seohyun is already twenty years old and they say ah yucky! and the girls agree and tease her, and Fany says We don't have teenagers anymore it's all because of you Seohyun kekeke

Maknae getting teased! You Unnies! haha!

"Advancing to the big world Japan we will have Japan conquered by SNSD." says maknae with a big ambition!

Lets go soshi! ;)

Posted Image
credits: P A R K J O H N @ SSF
Facebook Twitter

Posted Image
★The Taectionary★
[/url]

lixian lixian
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 364 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:05 AM

kekeke It's nice to see our maknae(hey can I even call Seohyun maknae when she was the same as age me ? forget it) grown a lot. But the thing I can't never stop to admire is her pureness eventhough her unnies is pretty choding & hilarious lol XD. Sometimes Seohyun kind of becoming like them for a while. So happy b'day seororo XD
Posted Image
credit to : roovette12

FusionCrews FusionCrews
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:11 AM

ahhh... seo baby is not a baby anymore... she is all grown up now... but she is still the little kid in my eyes! the one that sang a nursery rhyme during audition

Posted Image

What happens if you get changed into a werewolf... Unintentionally?|Moonlight Sonata

Tong14 Tong14
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2143 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:12 AM

Haha seems like they enjoy the birthday party although Taeyeon and Sunny was not there..

Is it true they will be going back n forth? haha.. thought they will stay there for quite sometime.. lol fans will think did they even went there lol...

Lol they call Seohyun to cream herself.. or they do it for her HAHA ^^

Thanz alot for translating and sharing the fan account ^^...

5vqh7.jpg
Credit signature : Xin<3

Little J Little J
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

Sooyoung mentioned Yong Seobang too ... kekeke but even Sooyoung's expression seemed sad kekeke
But seemed relieved that it's only virtual marriage kekeke

Oh Soo :D

Sica with a bashful expression said she used to make Seohyun sit on her lap and now she has grown up like this, Seohyun shouldn't just eat organic food but eat pizzas and chickens with unnies..

Lol yeah she should try it since it's her birthday xD

So Seohyun started crying and Sooyoung said why don't you tell us how you feel.
Seohyun says she is alone at home she always wanted an unnie but she can't make one (Everyone laughs)
She is grateful that she met the 8 unnies then she starts crying voice trembling.
So touching to hear what Seohyun was saying, and the background music was her song It's Ok Even If It Hurts... TT TT

Awwwww <3 Soshi bond forever. Maknae is full of compassion. I love what she said about her unnies <3

During cake cutting finally Sica succeeded in putting cream on Seohyun's both cheeks kekekeke
Sica said on her birthday the cream was pushed into her nose kekeke

Lol it's cool they didn't push Seohyun's face on the cake >:] Sica was the one to suffer xD

2lAdK6j.gif
"You have to eat to live, right?"
지금은, 앞으로도, 영원히 소녀시대!

수영 + 수연; 탱싴. 9. 

keeper keeper
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:45 AM

I really love what Hyoyeon unnie told to Maknae unnie-- "lets be together forever" :)
I really love their bond-- its super tight no one can ever break it-- I believe that~
And these kids are dorks! They want Maknae to cake herself- DORKS!
I want to tell Jessica unnie that even though they are promoting in Japan, we will always be at their side, supporting them and giving our love, our unconditional love~ but for some reasons she's right..when they go to Japan they will only have each others' shoulder...it would be like their debut in 2007~ its unfortunate that I don't have the chance to see them when they were just starting but they have given me a chance to support them like what you guys have been doing for more than 2 years..I promise that I'll support them in their Japan journey :)
I'm so touched with what Yuri unnie said, they've been giving their 110% everytime because they don't want to disappoint us~ I know they've been practicing hard and working hard to give us the BEST-- I love them for that~
I hope Japanese people can see that too :) I really hope they can gain the fame, popularity, LOVE, SUPPORT and RESPECT they deserve~!

I hope one day can attend this types of events :)

Nine As One

Today, Tomorrow, Forever

Twitter

elliott44k elliott44k
  • Donors
  • 319 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 07:45 AM

when was this? I wanted to go :( I was even in Korea :( how come I can never find out about these things in time? I'm still in korea! Any events till friday?

-Elliott (If you have a chance, like me on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/music.ekim)

and twitter! http://www.twitter.com/elliott44k

pauch pauch
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:09 AM

I'm so sad that our maknae is now 20 yrs. old. I can't even imagine it! At the same time, I'm happy for her :) I hope our SeoHyun have a great year ahead! ^^ I wish our girls success in their debut in Japan! Fighting! 사랑해 소녀시대!! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE OUR GIRLS ㅠ.ㅠ
지금은 소녀시대

sharxsurf sharxsurf
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1035 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 08:21 AM

damn!!
i'm so jealous..
i really wanna join them..
it must be so fun being near the girls
while chanting their names.. :/

GORGEOUS MAKNAES
SSFSignature2.jpg
ENVY
ThePowerToSurvive

Sooyoung'loves Sooyoung'loves
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1961 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

Haha, seohyun and the girls must have a great time at the celebration and thanks a lot for thranslating this fan account!!! Happy birthday to seohyun!
Posted Image

cagalli cagalli
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3615 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:49 AM

So sad, Seohyun is really growing up now!!
Lol some parts were really funny like how when the fans laughed at the height difference between Seohyun and Jessica XD Krystal seems like she is older than Seohyun cuz Seohyun is more kiddy^^
Awww Taeyeon and Sunny weren't here :( Taengoo wasn't here for her daughter's birthday!!!
Thanks for this!!^^

princesstaesic.jpg

yuricorn yuricorn
  • Donors
  • 567 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

ㅠㅠ i wish i can celebrate 서현이 birthday together.
hope they will appear more often in the news or shows. they have been appearing lesser now ㅠㅠ
i miss the girls! 많니 많니 보고십어요!!!!!!

ibeleaf ibeleaf
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:43 AM

mann...i was really looking forward to reading these accounts. lol..how i wish i was there too =(

im really gonna miss them when they're in japan T.T

oh well..it doesnt matter. wherever they are we'll always support them. <3

reiyasu reiyasu
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:33 AM

Thanks for the translation and the compilation of articles! Glad to see a united SNSD as always, something that makes one feel warm and fluffy inside

For I know the thoughts that I think towards you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

Subbed Kpop MVs, Invincible Youth & Infinity Challenge

mat_hi mat_hi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1577 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:40 AM

thanks for sharing it!!! each member bday party has different color, but always touching T.T
i really love to celebrating those special days with the girls <3
Sica really enjoys teasing our maknae <3
im touching by Yuri's words i can imagine that she really really meant it

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

sign credit: monkeyjjang & artemis16

Team Y's twitter<--------->My twitter

abc007def abc007def
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 11:45 AM

it would be great if we can see some of the pictures because reading this account makes me want to see pix.
i think our maknae already got the best birthday present there is: HER FIRST SOLO OST!!!

beherebynow beherebynow
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 6548 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

I have read the fanaccs' translations at soompi XD
The fans that went there were so lucky to be able to meet the girls!
These fanaccs prove that Soshi bonds is real!
With the girls gone to Japan, Korean people will miss the girls damn much.

idjb5UB2y.jpg

sarumi sarumi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

it made me tear up a bit..how i wish i was there..
seohyun is such a pure girl..really!
it would be really good if fellow SM artistes like suju n fx celebrated seo's bday!! :thumbsup:
and sooyoung's words really made me touched about them going to japan. :crybaby:
and sica was cute too..but too bad not all nine were there..
seobaby!!u're still my baby for me.. :thumbup:

Seororo~ Seororo~
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 06:35 PM

Such a cool celebration.^^
Too bad Taeyeon and Sunny couldn't make it. But the rest made it. ^^.

Goodluck for the girls who will be debuting in Japan! ^^.
소녀시대~ 소녀시대~

As a Seomate, I promise to stay away from any "unhealthy" food, tell my unnies that fast food makes you die faster,
remain understanding and optimistic no matter how underrated I am, Love Keroro all the time,and learn from my 8 wonderful unnies

Posted Image

ramunemarble ramunemarble
  • Donors
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Thanks for the translation! The thought of Sica making Seobaby sit on her lap is just hilarious, I wish there were clips or something. I really love hearing about how the girls take care of maknae, its so sweet. Its too bad Taeyeon and Sunny were missing though
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)