Photo

[FAN ACCNT] Seo Hyun's Birthday Party06.28.10 || Several fan accounts in one topic~

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic
mokochan :) mokochan :)
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1249 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:56 PM

Seo Hyun 2010 Birthday Party Fan Accounts

First Fany appeared with a mischievous expression kekeke
Someone unfamiliar appeared so we were wondering who? then Fany said Rino~ Rino~ kekekeke
So then fans knew it was the choreographer!! People's reaction was like 0.0 kekeke
Girls said when she dances Oh! it's something else keke

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were in casual wears and Sica wore the green polka shirt she had on in Hello Baby
It was funny kekeke Yoona wore black shirt and a black hat and Yuri wore white shirt and a white hat kekekeke

Sooyoung said let's call Seohyun so we call Seohyun~ and she appeared
Hello I'm SNSD's maknae Seohyun~ kekeke
With a lovely hairdo and a ribbon headband kekeke maknae was so cute today kekeke she spoke a lot keke she responded to Sooyoung's quips too

They were standing in this order Hyoyeon-Sica-Rino-Sooyoung-Seohyun-Yoona-Yuri-Fany

After Seohyun appeared Sooyoung's MC instinct took over kekeke
Said we must call the cake too like "Hey cake~" then it would appear keke
So we call one two three Hey cake~ kekeke

Yuri said Seohyun is already twenty years old and they say ah yucky! and the girls agree and tease her, and Fany says We don't have teenagers anymore it's all because of you Seohyun kekeke

... Sica says the cake is just made of cream, hinting at something kekekeke and Seohyun retreats to the back kekeke Sooyoung says since she's maknae~ then Fany shouts So what if she's maknae! and when Seohyun hid behind her Fany said Hey I'm not going to protect you kekeke

But Fany is just words and she is just adoring maknae there kekeke saying the cake is too pretty and she can't cream her then Yuri said Ok then Seohyunah why don't you put the cake on your face yourself keke You want unnies to do it? Or yourself~ kekeke
But before that Sica already had cream on her hands keke
While the girls were talking she attacked Seohyun's cheeks with cream! Sooyoung also was hiding cream she attacked too! And our cute Seohyun had cream on her cheeks kekeke
It's ok to leave the cream on her cheeks but unnies cleaned her cheeks keke Yoona took good care cleaning her...
Yuri asked Fany what she did when she was twenty years old, then Fany kekeke she said she debuted~ Then said oh no it was when I was nineteen kekeke

While cutting cake Sooyoung asked Seohyun what her goal was as she is in her twenties now, and said listen to unnies and be more flexible. Then Seohyun said she is now flexible kekeke
"Advancing to the big world Japan we will have Japan conquered by SNSD." says maknae with a big ambition!

So it's ogeul time kekekeke the girls are ogeul already kekeke they want to skip this part and will do it themselves later but Sooyoung says they need to speak their hearts to Seohyun... keke

Fany started first and said she saw Seohyun since grade 6 and now she is in college before her. Fany heard the new OST song and felt Seohyun has matured a lot and have really grown up. She hopes Seohyun can overcome any difficult challenges and she is proud of how passionate person Seohyun is. And the two hugged tightly.

Next was Yuri and at that moment Seohyun's OST was playing and Yuri asked Seohyun for a little live singing kekeke First she was embarrassed but the fans demanded wildly and she sings a bit then says she'll sing for us again later TT TT Fany asked people to listen to her new OST kekeke
Yuri said she has seen Seohyun since when she was in 5th grade and it's been 8 years now.
Beginning as trainees together they debuted together and now she can celebrate Seohyun's 20th birthday...
She said something like let's make nice memories in the days to come ^_^;;

Yoona said being a maknae herself she couldn't take good care of her dongsaeng Seohyun
Seohyun is a smart student and she keeps going to same school as her so Yoona is peeved keke
and Sooyoung said Oh is that so.. keke but no Yoona said she was happy they attended school together kekeke

Sooyoung wanted dongsaeng badly but it didn't happen kekeke now there was someone to look after which was great and she was thankful but Seohyun was too baby-like and never thought they would become one team kekeke
Sooyoung then said Also Yoona... and Yoona glared at her and said What? kekekeke
Yuri said Sooyoungah you and Yoona are born same year~ kekeke
Sooyoung insisted she was one grade higher kekeke

Maknae is the last stronghold for SNSD they said and she should not be tainted and her pureness must be saved kekeke
She can continue to be adored by manager oppas kekeke
Sooyoung says Seohyun is the most pure of all idols and the girls agree kekeke
She should meet a good husband then Yoona laughs hehehe and looks at the fans and they were looking down kekeke
Sooyoung mentioned Yong Seobang too ... kekeke but even Sooyoung's expression seemed sad kekeke
But seemed relieved that it's only virtual marriage kekeke

Seohyun went and stood by each unnies when they were talking keke
So Yoona noted that she's the first one to do that...
When Sica was talking Seohyun went to her and the difference in height made fans laugh
and Sooyoung says to Seohyun to give Sica a hug kekekekeke
Sica with a bashful expression said she used to make Seohyun sit on her lap and now she has grown up like this, Seohyun shouldn't just eat organic food but eat pizzas and chickens with unnies..
She begged maknae to join her unnies since they're not doing anything bad keke
Sica said Seohyun seems younger than Krystal to her.. it could be a good thing or not kekeke now Seohyun is twenty so she should join her unnies kekeke

Oh and Sica said then that
"When we go to Japan we will only have ourselves together."

That's what she said TT TT TT TT
Don't know why, these words ring in my heart TT TT TT TT

Next was Hyoyeon she said Seohyun seems more like an unnie keke
Yoona said it's because you are Kim Choding! Yuri said Kim the 10-year-old kekeke
Hyo said she learned a lot from Seohyun and maybe she tainted Seohyun...
She doesn't know how to express it but just loves her so so much
She said let's be together forever until death, and the two were tearing up TT TT

So Seohyun started crying and Sooyoung said why don't you tell us how you feel.
Seohyun says she is alone at home she always wanted an unnie but she can't make one (Everyone laughs)
She is grateful that she met the 8 unnies then she starts crying voice trembling.
So touching to hear what Seohyun was saying, and the background music was her song It's Ok Even If It Hurts... TT TT

cr:ENT@bestiz

오글 ogeul
we should learn this Korean word since the girls use it often. Ogeul indicates something shriveling, something that makes you cringe. If you see something too cute, too sweet, too tacky, too corny, too affectionate, too emotional etc you feel ogeul ogeul. It's not used in a mocking way but in a good sense, usually when the person is feeling pleasantly embarrassed and bashful of something.

Small Fan Accounts:
--

Maknae started crying with Hyoyeon's turn to speak and then when told to make a speech she cried rivers and said "I'm an only daughter at home ever since young I was envious of other kids who had sisters. I wished I had an unnie... but you can't make unnies at will. I needed unnies and I was so envious of kids with unnies, I was always thinking I wanted an unnie. Then by chance I have met nine unnies, no I mean eight unnies and I am really too happy and I can always feel unnies really think of me as their real sister. So I'm not sure if I deserve so much love and I am so thankful that I learned so many things from unnies. Ah... I can't express it in words but there are things that I'm sorry to each unnies... from now on... I will do my best to become a proud dongsaeng. I love you unnies"

Then Sooyoung told maknae she doesn't have to think that she needs to do any better because she is just doing way too good now.. If she does any better it would be icky kekeke

8eight@bestize

--

Sooyoung said this
"We are going to Japan you know... but it's not like we are going there for good... We will be going back and forth a lot.. We'll be here so often that you will say Huh? Have they really gone to Japan? (Yoona: Yup Yup) so don't be sad. Please cheer a lot for us and continue to watch us~"

G0805G@bestiz

--

During the ending Yuri interrupted and said TT the girls don't want to dissapoint us fans so they always really try their best... They will continue to work hard to never to disappoint the fans TT It could be seen from Yuri's expression how true she meant it TT Sooyoung agreed too TT

ENT@bestiz

--

At the end Sooyoung said, then let's meet again next time, but when is the next time?
Then she said Oh it'll be tomorrow, so let's meet tomorrow (Tomorrow SNSD will be at the World Cup celebration event)
You will come yes?
Then I think Yoona... said Seohyun won't make it
She is going to see her husband~ Seohyun has WGM filming TT TT

ì—°ì‚´@bestiz

--

To fans,

Seohyun: Ah I think I am such a fortunate person! I am getting so much, such a big love that I should not take it for granted, I am truly grateful that each one of you have come here to congratulate me on my birthday. To become a singer that you can really be proud of always I will never lose my true heart and forever!! I will do my best. Thank you.

Sooyoung: We are thinking we are so blessed because we have you fans, we are so fortunate to get so much love. But I didn't know, but you our fans think you are fortunate to have met us. Thinking of your caring hearts I am so moved and these hours are so precious, but we are going to Japan you know... but it's not like we are going there for good... We will be going back and forth a lot.. We'll come so often that you will say What? I thought they went to Japan? kekeke. We'll be here often don't ever think we will be apart and there will be events planned for you so don't be sad. And wherever we are at any time, even though we will be under different skys from you we will always know that you will be there cheering for us. Continue to cheer for us a lot and watch us.

Yuri: I just have one thing to say.. Uh... we will show even more effort... and we will not let you fans down. I truly mean it.

Tiffay: We are doing our best.

Sooyoung: We won't let you down.. Never. Please be with us to the end.

8eight@bestiz

--

Taengoo and Sunny didn't come, the choreographer Rino came~~
Mostly Sooyoung led the birthday ceremony~~
Yuri's fashion was an explosive force kekeke (said she had to go straight to practice after party)
Girls said Seohyun is now 20 years old and teased her
During the talk when each member was speaking in turn Seohyun followed them and stood by each one and listened closely..
Then cried in the end.. TT TT
During cake cutting finally Sica succeeded in putting cream on Seohyun's both cheeks kekekeke
Sica said on her birthday the cream was pushed into her nose kekeke
Told Seohyun to drop her face on the cake herself.. kekeke
They didn't have a questioins session
I didn't get the prizes!!
The prize was a Seohyun signed Run Devil Run poster~
The 2nd person who got the prize was Beast Yoon Doojoon's uncle(??)~ kekeke

Only SOsi@sosiz

--

Sooyoung was talking about when they'll gather with fans again, then said it looks like they'll be meeting at some big place~ Then Fany said "Since it's my birthday~~~~~~ " keke such aegyo keke
Sooyoung checked her and said the meeting is after the birthday but Fany said "No we do them together~" keke

Yuri was full of kkab for 30 minutes
Then right before it was ending
Her voice was choking up
and said she won't let the fans down.
She says Really.. and with mouth shut tight she would look at us fans.

I didn't tear up for any of their talks before
But I was choking up that moment.
In her words... I understood what she was meaning in those words.

G0805G@bestiz

-----

*Translator's Note: Some redundant parts already in other fan accts were not translated. Also edited some missing parts using other accts.

Translated by: [email protected]

Note: This celebration happened last June 28, 2010 at the SM Headquarters 10:00PM KST. Chosen fans were able to partake in this event. The use of any recording material was prohibited so don't expect any fancams/pics to come out. And don't forget to leave your birthday messages to Seo Hyun here. ^^

done.

violet_ergoproxy violet_ergoproxy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1473 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:19 PM

this makes me want to cry... our maknae has really grow up... i wish all her members are there.. it would be nice.. now they are going to japan.. i'm gonna miss them in variety shows.. some part of me want them to suceed.. soem part of me don't because i 'll miss them.. since teh ypromise teh ywon't be away too long.. i'm gonna support u... rite now,it's SNSD... tommorrow and forever it's SNSD... :thumbup:

Posted Image

SOSHI <3 SONE ~ NOW & FOREVER~

avi : credit to mingying

sig : credit to YooNa_!!!^^

twitter

kiwifruit kiwifruit
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:22 PM

I was really looking forward to reading any fan account, so thank you so much for collecting these and sharing them here!! <333

It's a shame that TaeYeon and Sunny weren't there, but at least the rest were! :)

The girls are so good to SeoHyun.. I love how close all the girls are. It warms my heart so much!

I'm tearing up...

CNtotheBlue CNtotheBlue
  • Donors
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:28 PM

Thanks a lot for sharing.. I'm a bit teary eyed right now.. Gosh the girls are so close.. it's amazing such a bond exists really.. I really hope they can stay together for forever and more. Lol @ Seohyun when she says she can't make unnies!
"Heard about you before. I wanted to know some more. And now I'm about to see, what you mean to me."

Kim Yoona Kim Yoona
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:33 PM

awww! our maknae already grown up so fast!....
i'm so happy-sad....:')...
hope the best for u maknae^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE!! :D

[center]Posted Image

sergeantsica sergeantsica
  • Donors
  • 345 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:35 PM

wahh this was really sweet.. actually all of their birthday parties make me think and appreciate them even more :)
~poor sica with cream up her nose.. kkk maknae definitely has it easy!~~
happy birthday maknae, but you'll never be able to convert your unnies to organic ^^

Posted Image

â™›`nonchalant â™›`nonchalant
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:40 PM

Thanks for sharing this :) Awww... I swear that Seohyun is sooo damn innocent seriously, anyone will want to protect her...
Their bondings are just so great, such a touching scenes flowing through real life are hard, they definitely will cherish each other and be forever "Power of 9"!.

Too bad Taengoo and Sunkyu was not there yesterday to join in the fun! :(

Anyway, Seohyun together with the Power of 9 fighting, Soshi fans will be hwaiting! :D

Posted Image

Djjuhara Djjuhara
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:41 PM

oh~ i am crying now~ imagine how close they are..

how sweet they are together~ taking care each other~

T^T

SNSD forever~

thank you for posting this <3

thank you so much~

oh, i wondering where Taengoo and Sunny are?

dSbN5SkD dSbN5SkD
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1751 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

i was looking forward to maknae's birthday fanaccounts.
and it definitely didnt disappoint me.i felt happy and sad at the same times.
happy that the soshi bonds are always there.the soshi girls are great unnie to makane.
and sad whenever they mention japan.its not that bad since they will be going forth and back
to japan.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE.

snsd fighting!!!

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:43 PM

Ahh~ the interaction between the girls are so cute! How I wish there are pictures of SeoHyun with cream on her face xD
Posted Image

Credit: cream

rhyzhel rhyzhel
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:48 PM

Aww.. Maknae is really growing up now..
And they are really caring for each other.. :crybaby:

Well.. that's the power of 9 you know :laugh:

I'm curious of not having Taeyeon and Sunny there :blink:

SNSD Forever..

and Belated Happy Birthday Seohyun Maknae<3

Posted Image

As a Sooyoungster,I promise to cherish and love the Shikshin goddess.
I will feed the shikshin whenever she is hungry.
I will be as strong as an unbeatable tiger.
I will eat as much as I want despite what others say.
I will cry if my hearts wants too.I will be the Shikshin's source of energy and happiness.

adh adh
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

Thanks a lot for translating this..
From this, we, international fans can feel the birthday atmosphere as well..
They will start to get busy again soon..
Coming Korea and Japan back and forth..
I hope they will be okay..
They promise to us to give their best effort and please do remember that us, SONE, always be there for them..

wonntuan wonntuan
  • Donors
  • 459 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:00 AM

Wah, truly touching moments. Thanks you for sharing. It was a shame SunYeon couldn't make it. Happy Birthday Maknae! It seems everyone had a good time, which is great to hear. Good luck conquering Japan, SNSD fighting!

Posted Image

yurihae yurihae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:03 AM

thanks for sharing! the girls are so good to each other.so sweet of them :heart: i love the soshi bond. maknae is now an adult.u already grown up maknae! ^^
love her pureness and her innocence. her unnies wil surely take care of her.
i love them. soshi jjang!! the POWER of 9. FOREVER 9~ :heart:

undertherapy undertherapy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:07 AM

I was looking forward to this fan account.
Awww. SeoBaby's all grown up now.
And the Soshi bond is stronger than ever.
And why does it makes me sad that they are going back and forth to Japan? >.<
I'm gonna miss all their Korean activities.
No more 24/7 SNSD on korean entertainment. Huhuhu.
But I'll still support them.
Soshi fo.eh.vaaaaah.

peachjello peachjello
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

Another great fan account. Thanks for the translation!
Maknae is all grown up now. I wish I could have been there.

Happy birthday Seohyun!

chii69 chii69
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:26 AM

I was really looking forward to reading any fan account, so thank you so much for collecting these and sharing them here!! <333

It's a shame that TaeYeon and Sunny weren't there, but at least the rest were! :)

The girls are so good to SeoHyun.. I love how close all the girls are. It warms my heart so much!

I'm tearing up...

3cia 3cia
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:32 AM

why do taengoo and sunny not there?
fan accounts on their birthday party
i always love this
just how great it is to be invited and spend some time with the girls
really, this thing makes me jealous. keke
we hope and pray the best for the girls in japan

Posted ImagePosted Image

@BunnyPudding

Jessica 4ever!!! Jessica 4ever!!!
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:36 AM

so lucky!!

i wonder how fans attended the party, or knew this happened...

When sica said they will be by themselves in japan i feel so teary, its like their going to leave the k-pop world forever... isnt her statement a little too over board??

haha, mayb its the sica effect happening again!
Posted Image
Posted Image

credit: sayhellotothestars@soshified, TammyTheSunny@soshified,FrozenYentaf@soshified

chewy23 chewy23
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:39 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAKNAE SEOHYUN <3 i love how they are family to eachother. Such a lovely account. I love reading their birthday party accounts and always ended up crying tears of joy ^^ love SNSD always.

when 9 is equals to 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing
@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?