[OTHER] AMBER F(x) has an account on soshified

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
310 replies to this topic
afrisyaldi afrisyaldi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:48 PM

how fascinating each girl in SM town always support each others. Hope some time our girls online :wub:
is that sulli and krystal fx have account too? hehe

Cinwei Cinwei
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:26 PM

I've heard that Amber is a fan of Taeyeon, but I never expected her to have an account on Soshified, that was just awesome!! :D
I wonder if she wandered around a lot in Taeyeon's Thread.. or maybe her sister in law Jess or Yul who takes care of her the most.. or maybe the fanfict section when she's still using her own account (not the VIP one) LOL :lolol:
That was just my opinions.. :)
But it's really fascinating and great to know that they're supporting each other, that's so sweet of them.. :)

I wonder if Tiffany or the other girls also had an account on Affxtion.. :D

Posted Image Posted Image
cr. tifflebear

소녀시대 때문에,소원 가 있다..
소원 때문에,소녀시대 가 있다..

sunshine-yellow sunshine-yellow
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:21 PM

amber is a sone too :D hehe <3 and so idols all create accounts with a vip thing ..? Posted Image

Mariana_PLP Mariana_PLP
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

So Amber is fan from our girls too? keke, now she wins my respect XD
I wish she could reveal herself T.T but then she probably we be harassed so is better like this \õ
how can we see the vips who has account?

tumblr_lsouu1yuhs1qajqpx.gif
ed0c4ac588925b2a77eed10fbcd0484839e411f1

RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3493 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

That is interesting to know... which now makes me wonder as to how many of SNSD's friends (and maybe even staff members) who are actually members of Soshified too... We regular members may never know (wink, wink to the admins and mods??? kekekeke).

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

soorijeny soorijeny
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:40 AM

omg, amber might even be reading this right now. i wish they'd reveal themselves. what if they actually go on the spazz thread and spazz with us? omg heaven. 

9 Days<--Click for fanfic♥
Posted Image
We Got Married 2<--Click for fanfic

The Shy The Shy
  • Donors
  • 3907 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

I am frankly not surprised that Amber have an account considering that she is label mate with SNSD, but still, it is nice to know about it.

Posted ImagePosted Image
No matter how gifted, you alone cannot change the world. But that's the wonderful thing about this world. - L Lawliet (L: change the world)
Girls' Generation, thank you for always inspiring me to give in my very best. All of you are the best models in life that I can ever have, and thank you for being the light in the darkness for me!

taengled taengled
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

Krystal and Luna have their account too here, right?

Well, Soshified is terribly awesome and famous. Superb.

1C1G7Xj.pngzfn2gN7.png8639750.png?img=1459893229

tumblr || twitter || livejournal

signature©me, Squiby

pinkpearl261 pinkpearl261
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1015 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

If Amber "technically" has two accounts, and Soshified created the one under VIP, then what about the other one she uses?

snsd_yuri_banner_10_by_tifflebear-d4qv8asnsd_hyoyeon_banner_5_by_tifflebear-d4c5snsd_tiffany_banner_23_by_tifflebear-d4y

As a Fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany!!!

Malatizer Malatizer
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:49 AM

Krystal and Luna have their account too here, right?

Well, Soshified is terribly awesome and famous. Superb.

We do not know where they have their account here or not. Even if they do, they probably will not announce it to the world.

If Amber "technically" has two accounts, and Soshified created the one under VIP, then what about the other one she uses?

The account that Soshified created just to let the Sone know that Amber is a member of Soshfied. As for the 'other' account, you won't know unless she wants to let the world know, so it's just a normal account like most of the Sone here have.

Twitter

Lexy ♔ Lexy ♔
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Amber had an account here in SSF prior debut? That's amazing! Hoping to see Amber in the near future ~

f(x) SNSD jjang ~

iGmA9KcYY0jxk.pngibx48gT2urDKa5.png

Sunyeon Shipper ♥    

cr : icon & sig @ Pandagirl    

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing