Photo

[12.28.09] Second Year as a SONE was EpicOriginal - KOREA!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
275 replies to this topic
ValSic ValSic
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:45 PM

Wow , I was really getting hyped while I was reading your fan account , Soy .
ROFL I bet the manager was like "huh" with all your english and stuff , and y' guys didn't see Jessica ? =O
I can pretty much say that you guys are sooooo lucky that y' guys got to meet with some of the girls , and good thing that the drunk guy didn't hurt y' or anything .

Risse-hahaha:) Risse-hahaha:)
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1873 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

Ahhh amazing fanaccount Soy :) Just imagine talking casually with the girls like old friends is WOW.
And I'm REALLY impressed with the girls! They got ALOT of knowledge when it comes to English, good job Fany-ah! Sica-ah! :)

Hyo drives! WAAAAH. How is cool is that?! Like really?! Waaah, I can't stop spazzing o.o So cool >.<

I now have....Twitter!
Posted Image

HIATUS. FML:(

m4rshmall0w m4rshmall0w
  • Donors
  • 548 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:51 PM

Thanks for typing down this fan account. I remember you posting on twitter about how you weren't going to post the account and all. Thanks for changing your mind! :)

I know how Hyo is usually a mom to the girls but rofl, this is too awesome. Soccer mom Hyo! Rofl, i just had to say that again.

I also love how the girls' ears would perk up when they hear "Soshified", thank you Soy, staffs, donors, and members for making Soshified possible. It's such a wonderful thing to know that your idols recognize your hard work. Thanks for your determination and drive of your love for the girls. Without you guys nothing would have been as awesome as it is today, thanks for everything.

I have a feeling Fany promised to log on SSF ..........she did, didn't she?! Keke. Surprises are always up your sleeves Soy. But thanks though, for everything. Soshified really needs someone like you.
DJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hyo: I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being a SNSD member. For me, I think I would feel proud thinking "I was SNSD". These days too I always think, when I have kids, I'll show them my videos proudly and say, "This was your mom! The person with her bangs (lol) waving around prettily, that's your mom!"
C:HJ

From Agnes From Agnes
  • Donors
  • 833 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:52 PM

Oh Soy so lucky you got to go to their first Asia Concert AND you get to meet them on your second year as a Sone.... it's really wow... You must've collected four leaf clovers when you were young.

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
소녀시대 사랑해요

Silfirion Silfirion
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:55 PM

Wow, this is just pure awesomeness.

I wish i can meet the girls too. Aww~

But anyway, even though i can't meet them, i will still cheer them on!!

SoShi hwaiting!! Saranghae~

Thanks for sharing this fan account. =)

Edited by Silfirion, 28 December 2009 - 11:56 PM.

soneulya soneulya
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:58 PM

Wow!!! It's amazing!!! :wewt:
Thank you so much Soy for posting fan account , You are so lucky :thumbsup: :lol:
Posted Image

Procrastinatoress Procrastinatoress
  • Donors
  • 2509 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:59 PM

Eeeepic dude.
I can so imagine Sunny's adorable English and Tiffany's cali girl English, haha. XD I hope we get to hear the girls' English skills in the future.
Now that Hyoyeon's got her license and Tiffany's getting hers, the managers are probably going to start getting fired off one by one...
Oh and Tiffany's "I'm praying for you guys" and the fact that she donated but didn't tell anyone...Tiffany is amazing! ^^

Seriously, the fact that the girls know and love soshified is amazing. It makes me really proud to me a member here.

Sounds like you guys had a blast and thanks for all your hard work with the gifts and stuff. ^^ SoShified amajjing!
Thanks for the account Soy~

Forever wishing you every happiness. ♥ |||| ||||

ic3cream ic3cream
  • Donors
  • 331 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:06 AM

Awesome congratz soy i bet the most wonderful present someone can get for their 2nd year being a SONE but did you guys stay out in the cold and talk the whole time ?

Posted Image

credit : love soshi and stardustii

MarvHearts9 MarvHearts9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:08 AM

thank you for sharing ur epic night =D

1st ting i haf to said u're not lucky =D
you meeting wif fany and the others were no surprise since u were keen to meet them XD

wad i'm jealous of is only your amount of freedom
but i guess u're at the age that you get to do things ya wan =/

still thanks for sharin =D

uS0gl.gifyoonatheboysset.jpg

Soshi Loves us more than Chili Crab! :D

credits to andyka and Teishia for the wonderful sigs! ^_^

whimsicalchild whimsicalchild
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1224 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:09 AM

Thank you for sharing this (as, if I remember well in your twitter, you didn't want to make a fan account)

I also find it so amazing that the girls know about the site. I hope this doesn't sound silly, but this somewhat gives me hope in someday meeting them.

monkeyb0i monkeyb0i
  • Donors
  • 302 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

Epic account. Glad you decided to write it even though you tweeted that you wouldn't. Seems the best time to try to see them is when they are practicing for performances and not when they are busy promoting a new album. Surprised that the manager let you talk to them for so long. I took the subway to SM building last time and it was such a long walk. I wonder if any of the other girls has there license. So cool to see how devout Tiffany is in her faith. Need more celebs like Tiffany.
In the name of Dandyu, we will punish you tall people -Sunyeon

LuckyTran LuckyTran
  • Donors
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:14 AM

Yay, thanks Soy for putting all this together. It was a bit difficult to interpret in the sbox all mangled up.
Things like this make me proud to be a SSF member and SONE.

Now that SSF has made it all the way up to the SM building and the heart of the girls, we just need to infiltrate the headquarters itself! muahaha.

Pray for all this coming New Year everyone!

katsuo17 katsuo17
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

woahh!
your're really lucky!

i'm super jealous here
thanks for sharing with us :)

the girls were very friendly..
and a hug? owh man..lol

i hope i can see them someday..lol

GPTX GPTX
  • Project Leaders
  • 673 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

Glad that your dedication paid off. Hopefully in the remaining week, you can catch the other 5 girls.
Obviously we just need to send a big box of Cheetos next time. I bet their trainers dread Soshified gifts because they always include some sort of candy/junk food.

9lobal 9eneration
E Pluribus Unum: Out of many, one.

rengwei rengwei
  • Donors
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

oh yes~!! concert fan acc !!
thank you so much for this !!
i enjoy reading your fan accs ! makes me feel like i was there altough it makes me feel even more jealous of the people who went =.="

Posted Image

Icons and Sig stolen from 11abysooyoung and ♠TingQuan

cedge cedge
  • Media
  • 3268 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:33 AM

Best fan account ever. You're really blessed! Thanks for writing the fan account even though you initially didn't want to. I'm living vicariously through you!

그냥 웃자

Twitter

iCheesee iCheesee
  • Validating
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:34 AM

Haha wow congrats, Soy! Second year being a SONE!
Lucky of you to meet the girls again ! Lets hope your third year as a SONE will be better! ( i envy u .. ) Bring me to korea next time .. :D
............................................Posted Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Run Devil nuЯ ☆★☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once a GorJess always a GorJess . \m/.
!! We are nothing without the POWER of NINE !![
Saranghaeyo ♥ , 소녀시대

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Credits : dreamless @ soshified~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

soshilogy soshilogy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

hyo can drive! omg thats cool. in future she can just drive the girls for a ride to get off city life for awhile ^^ thanks for the fan account soy :) i read your other long long fan account, and wow fany still remembers you and lynn, which is cool :thumbsup: keke sunny was totally cute :D you fan account is jjang~ :D

4zylnq.png

sig: ©danhobak

co121e co121e
  • Donors
  • 435 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:42 AM

wow Soy! Thank you for posting this intimate and memorable account of yours! You definitely deserved this one special moment with the girls. We're all sitting here with a hint of jealousy...but it's destined for it to happen to you :) Your dedication, patience and determination paid off! Thank you for thinking of the fellow soshified members and sharing this experience with us :) Keep us updated!

Posted Image
Graphic courtesy of nin/nincomboob

b33lz3m0n b33lz3m0n
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:47 AM

woa.... such a precious experience o.o .... ahhh i am so jealous T__T but thanks for sharing the story :) at least we can also hear about it :) (i'm going to do the same when i have the chance and resource to do so! definitely!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  alice_ot12 (10:04:11 AM) what happened?
@  Keitaro88 (04:20:34 PM) hi :)
@  datlmhg (05:16:24 AM) good night
@  korniceman3000 (01:20:35 PM) (O.O) Singer Park Boram just died of cardiac arrest....https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/park-boram-k-pop-singer-songwriter-obituary-1235654493/
@  cinderella@y... (10:57:35 PM) finally someone stop the bot