Photo

[OTHERS] After Spending About a Day with SNSDA staff account from an assistant staff member of SamYang Ramyun CF

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
170 replies to this topic
PrinceVince PrinceVince
  • Donors
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:16 PM

man SM works their butts off hahah!
It's great to be able to read this kind of stuff,
to be able to see how the girls are as people off the camera.
just goes to show that we are fans of the right group
Posted Image
Give me 9 or Give me DEATH!

luvinsoshi luvinsoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1524 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:25 PM

For the all the SNSD fans, I think you can be rest assured that these people are worth cheering for in the future.

<333 SoShi bond is forever.

i remember there was also this one fan account where the person started off with the stereotype of a typical whiny celebrity and thought snsd was like that too. i am so proud to be a SoWon and i hope people can really stop hating on these wonderful girls. the soshi staff members even said that the girls weren't in their best conditions and the sweetest thing is that they were actually looking out for each other, massaging each other's shoulders? something i do to my mother. there are a lot of things that made me smile in this account.

Tiffany and Yuri haha! the ddils of SoShi. (sans Sunny)
it's really funny how they really don't like acting cute when in fact, they're already cute even if they do not try. XD
Jessica is always the first one to sleep lol! :lol:

the mistaken member would blame themselves so harshly before anybody even said anything. hahaha

haha dorky, i can already imagine some of them doing facepalms. :D
and seriously headlocks hahahaha!! they're the cutest thing ever.
i really really love them, such kind-hearted girls will surely get their reward. they're gonna get bigger <3
SoShi fighting ^_^

Posted Image
avatar credit: Mellerz banner credit: mstar.

"Since we saw each other for about 5 years,
I can tell what they are thinking just by looking into their eyes." - Yoong

xFast xFast
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:32 PM

ahh YEAP LUCKY STUFF!
HAHA WE will be cheering for SNSD!!!
everywhere!!

im so confirmed that they are really nice girls and worthy to be the number 1 girl group XD

so many people have already witnessed this XD

Soshi jjang!!
PS are they not allowed to take pics? hahah

Posted Image

michelina michelina
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:38 PM

Ah, so sweet ^o^
The girls really work hard! I'm one of the people who curious of their act behind the screen.
With reading this, now i'm not curious anymore! They are so great!
Thanks for posting it to us! <3

HyperionZ HyperionZ
  • Donors
  • 1105 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:39 PM

I'm never surprised by the staff accounts of the girls behind the scene. You can listen to all the spread anti-rumors that the girls aren't nice and all that crap or you can actually go meet them in person, although not when they are on their free time, let them be. They are truly lovely people and wonderful people, even when they are tired and not in the best of conditions, mentally and physically. I am nice and helpful to others when I am good and healthy, but I will get cranky when I am tired and just snap sometimes because I am frustrated. They just are so professional and can handle it so well, compared to lots of other big celebrities or idol stars it seems from this staff member. This is definitely why I will always support these young ladies, because they have great attitudes, personalities, and they are such a close family.
Posted Image
Banner credit to icy-love

yetti yetti
  • Donors
  • 223 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:47 PM

Thanks for translating and sharing! :D

LOL at the headlock. I guess if you work hard, you gotta play hard too. XD So cute of them to sit around Sica to hide her sleeping face.

It's always interesting to read what staff behind the scenes have to write about the girls. Fortunately they've mostly had good things to say.
It makes me proud to be a S♡NE when I hear the girls being praised for their work ethic and humility.

Twilight_Frontier Twilight_Frontier
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

Thanks for the translation!!!

It's really nice to see Soshi getting lots of good credits and praises all the time. They are definitely one of the most admirable idols I've seen so far.
Hope they'll continue to receive lots of love wherever they go!!!
The managers are really stingy aren't they =.=" The staffs who were able to take pictures with them must be really lucky >o<
My fanfic: Remnants of the Hidden World

An anime inspired tale of magic, technology and rebirth.

lan1888 lan1888
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:50 PM

Wow, it's nice to see that this person is spreading the Soshi love around ^^
I really find it amazing that they can work so hard even thought they are tired from their tight schedule... and they way they go around saying hello to all the staff, even the minor ones is so cool!
And they way they rest during their rest time is so funny, 'headlocks'???? And Sica just sleeps...LOL :P

Thanks mishibear for translating this loooong entry!!!! SNSD Fighting!!!!!!!

Sunshiners Fighting!!! Sunny Fighting!!!

CubEx CubEx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for subbing and sharing !!! <3

How i wish i will have a chance in the future to meet them ! hahaha...

SNSD HWAITING ~!~

CubEx CubEx
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:53 PM

Thanks for subbing and sharing !!! <3

How i wish i will have a chance in the future to meet them ! hahaha...

SNSD HWAITING ~!~

9양E 9양E
  • Donors
  • 347 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

i guess we can all agree that its worth cheering them on!
thx for translating that long entry! it must have been really exhaustive.
the girls have such good stage etiquet. the princess needs bodygaurds when she sleeps cos she's defenceless from cameras~

Posted Image

Ricecake Taeyeon + Smoothy Hwang = TAENY

Trina Trina
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2020 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:31 AM

<3
i love our girls.
look at them receiving so much love ^^
see, this is how it's suppose to be.
most people mistake the girls but in real life, they are just totally wonderful.
and this isnt the first time a staff wrote about them.
go soshi! hwaiting! ^^
thanks for translating

Posted Image

Click it! Here to satisfy your cellphone needs.

Updated October 3o, 2o1o

tengpy tengpy
  • Donors
  • 237 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:47 AM

I do luv reading staff's acc. It shows how much nice our gals are.
Very professional n polite ! I'm so proud of our gals ! :wub: !
Soshi jiang !

Posted Image

angelz_ting angelz_ting
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:57 AM

It always put a smile on my face to read accounts from people whom have work with the girls personally and how they turn into fans as well after working with them. You have to admire these girls being so exhausted and tired from their endless schedules they are still always so professional and this is the second time i'm reading the girls greeting all the staff members and not just the important figures which goes to show how humble they are. I LOL at the part where she said Jessica just plopped herself on the sofa and slept, that is the sleepyhead ice princess that we all know.
I'm proud to be a fan of these talented 9 girls whom have awesome personalities and are like sisters to one another.

Thanks for translating, it was a really long one =D

소녀시대다!

If you’re still Girls’ Generation in the next lifetime, I will still be a S♡NE

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대

boonz boonz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:01 AM

That's why the girls attracted my attention too.. well, i never had the chance to spend a day with them but i have observed them from the videos or shows they recorded and i discovered that they are somehow special and there is something which seperates them from the other idols i know.. I can't tell what was the 'thing' but after reading this article i somehow found out that the 'thing' is related to their positiveness in everything. Although they are tired or restless, they still cheer up each other and im glad that all 9 of them were chosen to be snsd. Thats why im a diehard snsd fan now =P. snsd hwaiting~ You Girls Are Worth Cheering For!
OMG!! IT'S SO TAE-RIFFIC~!

COFFEE?
TEA?
OR ... TAE?! (Definately TAE) lol

LuckyTran LuckyTran
  • Donors
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:18 AM

It's nice to hear it coming from a non-fan say that SNSD is worth rooting for.

And Jessica falling asleep all defenseless on the set.... rofl. That must've been hilarious for for the staff.

JunShen JunShen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:40 AM

Love these written accounts regarding the girls. It gives more and more reason to love the girls.
The highlight of this account to me is of course Sica napping, it just never gets old.
Thanks for the translation!!

Posted ImagePosted Image

nugen nugen
  • Donors
  • 553 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 01:53 AM

thanks for translating this great article! I think this is the second time a person who has worked with the SNSD girls for a photoshoot/ CF has commented on how funny, kind, patient and bubbly these girls are. it was very heartwarming to read this and it's moment like these where I'm proud to be a Sone. :D

Edited by nugen, 01 November 2009 - 01:58 AM.

shirokuro shirokuro
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:35 AM

And as I was cleaning up one of the props I passed by Tiffany and Yuri, and when I heard them crying(complaining) that they couldn't memorize it well... ah... hehehe

Hahas, Yuri and Tiffany the complain queens !!
Anyways thanks alot for translating !

Ann90 Ann90
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 02:39 AM

Ahh they always work hard even if theyre rlly tired =) And i also hope i can meet them some day...keep on dreaming :P
Ty for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down