ppl may say she's "just pretty but no that much"
but i think she's so dang gorgeous and not trying to be one lol
Posted Image Posted Image
credit sigs : jamie12190@ssf

KsDreams KsDreams
  • Donors
  • 615 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:22 AM

thanks for translating this article. It was really interesting to read.

I also think that the definition of beauty is different to every people. Everyone has their own taste and it's just hard to generalize. There are a lot of singers/actresses that lot of people find beautiful while I find them average at best, so i understand that many people are confused about Taeng's popularity. It really depends on people.

However, I must admit that Taeng's personality is probably what attract people the most.

For me when it comes to Taeyeon, it is:
1. Personality
2. Singing (other talents)
3. Looks
That's how i fell in love with Taeyeon and later SNSD. (thanks to the SoShi bible GGTS).

babyblues babyblues
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:25 AM

Ahhhhh i didn't know got girls thought of Tae in that way O_O

I mean of course nobody can please everyone but I always thought Tae was doing great, appealing to fans or non-fans. Fangirl or fanboy.

Either way, SNSD fighting! ^^

small_boy small_boy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:28 AM

hmmm... interesting article... while i am nt sure abt the female part, i do agree with most of the things written frm the guy point of view... i tink our kko kko ma leader has this cuteness in her that make her very endearing to others... making her so popular... since she is my fav member, i may be biased but i tink she is really pretty :)

abt girls that see taeng as "an weird celebrity that is nt pretty, and just acts cute but is still popular", i just hope it is nt true... but i do notice that taeng is one of the more common members that is targetted by antis, whether mostly girls or guys nt sure. maybe it is becos she is the leader, or like how the article report as... just hope more ppl can see how nice our kko kko ma leader is, and that the antis can just give her and the other members a break :(

aniwae, Taeyeon jiang! u will always be the best leader for SNSD! Hwaiting!

MasuMeXlll MasuMeXlll
  • Donors
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for the translation..
LoL, don't understand why would anyone hate Taeyeon :/
She is too adorable, and she melts anyone wif her sweet looks :D

Posted Image
Posted Image

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo,
to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want,
to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,
do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world,
and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

CodeLightning CodeLightning
  • Donors
  • 795 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:42 AM

Aww, what a lovely artical to read. Definitely worth reading :)
I totally never knew Taeyeon was this jjang with the males
I knew she was popular but reading this, she sounds so much more popular :D
Taengoo and her aegyo, love her ^^
Posted Image

hangoo hangoo
  • Donors
  • 1194 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

i think Taeyeon just attracts everyone haha. fanboy or girl. although i don't know the actual ratio of fanboys to fangirls but i think that it's her dorkiness with a mix of maturity that makes her so awesome.
i'm a girl...and i'm PROUD to be a fan of Taeyeon :D

Posted ImagePosted Image
cr: bonbonplox (avatar)
As a Twin Trooper, I promise to always stay loyal to our Twin Generals, To help and to support them in their dorky conquest of the world,
To diligently defend our YoonYul Alliance base, To assist their master plan of hair growth, And to always uphold this Twin Trooper vow.

outofhere outofhere
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 11:56 AM

wow that article is pretty accurate, i would say... as a guy i definitely find taeyeon very cute and adorable... but its her dorkiness that really makes her cute... its what takes her from being just cute, to very attractive.. because we all know its not just about looks, but personality as well.. and shes got both..

thanks for the translations..!!!

yourwish yourwish
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:02 PM

yeah... when i see her recently nowadays she look more and more attractive..
no wonder she is popular with the guys..
and that picture is the most attractive i guess, its very pure and innocent face she have there..
SNSD hwaiting...

jo1genie jo1genie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:19 PM

im a girl and i would have to say that taeyeon is pretty in her own little way. and yes, she does have a great personality. that's why she's been so successful as a DJ for Chin Chin. alot of people feel comfortable around her. i sometimes feel like she's the older sister i've always wanted

24mvynp.jpg
credit: Julayyy @ http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com
"We're Nothing Without ALL 9"

dreamygirl922300 dreamygirl922300
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1152 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:22 PM

Interesting article.
But I don't completely agree with some of the things the article talked about,
but the hypothetical points are possible, I guess.
But great article though. Thanks for translating!

I love Taeyeon though. Her dorkiness is really impossible to dislike.

sOShI_GeeBAbYgiRl sOShI_GeeBAbYgiRl
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

that was one of the longest articles i have read!!

i love tae unnie!! my favorite soshi members are fany and tae unnie. i cant decide between them. but dont get me wrong!! i love all the members with their different personalities and characters. --inlove

♫ ♫ ♪힘을 내라고 말해줄래!!!
♫ ♫ ♪소원을 말해봐~~~♥

♫ ♫ ♪너무 반짝반짝 눈이부셔 No No No No No
너무 깜짝깜짝 놀란 나는 Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
너무 짜릿짜릿 몸이 떨려 Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
젖은 눈빛 Oh Yeah 좋은 향기 Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah

Posted Image

icon credit to me

Proud to be a SO♥NE

elepop elepop
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 706 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Is it me or this article was leading nowhere? I'm not even sure if it's a good article about Taeyeon. They kept saying how she isn't that pretty or attractive, that she's nothing really special, that people think it's weird that she's popular... Especially that phrase that said that Taeyeon isn't high standard in looks and that's why guys like her... Because she's more "approachable" in the sense that Taeyeon isn't too pretty so average guy could score a girl like her. What the hell... And to be honest, I'm quite surprise that so many people don't think she's beautiful or pretty but just "cute". And another point, Taeyeon doesn't have aegyo and she never "acts" cute. The article made no sense. XD

Quite frankly, Taeyeon is not necessarily the "prettiest" member of SNSD, let alone of the whole Korean Entertainment Industry.

I personally think that Taeyeon is really beautiful. And to me, the prettiest in SNSD.

I think what makes Taeyeon so popular is because she's completely and always genuine. She never acts cute with aegyo or needs to use sex appeal unlike so many female artists and actresses. Being herself makes her so charming, likable and adorable.

Edited by elepop, 23 October 2009 - 01:00 PM.

tokatoki tokatoki
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1001 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

huhu nice article about Taeyeon...thank you for translating it and share it with us
well for me TY had it all...she had X factor hehe
she's pretty, cute, hot...and she's SNSD leader...of cause she will get attention from people....
she maybe not the prettiest but she had the look!!! huhu and i'm lovin' it...it melts my heart!!
Go Taeyeon!!! TY jjang!!!!!!

:banana:  :bunny:  :banana:

JoC JoC
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:57 PM

that's an interesting article. I've always thought that taengoo's most popular because of her amazing voice+cute face+adorkable personality. I'm a fangirl though, haahaha, as long as I live I'll always be amazed at taengoo's voice. Her talent is the #1 reason that I love her so much.

voice of an angel. Kim Taeyeon Forever.
Posted Image Posted Image
I Taeyeon - my one & only Last.fm

aznDiDi aznDiDi
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:04 PM

taengoo is the best because she is cute and dorky...
thats why we like her the most!!
GOO TAEYEON!!
thanks for the translation ^^

hapless_observer hapless_observer
  • Donors
  • 486 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 01:46 PM

Honestly, I'm not surprised so many guys like her (plus the girls XD). For all the reasons listed above and more, she appeals to people(including me :D). Especially think the comment about super pretty girls being way out of guy's league being so true. It's almost like a dream to think of getting with a girl that pretty/hot/etc., so Taengoo's cute, but fun image is "within range" I guess. XD She's my ideal type, that's for sure <3 ehehehe
Thanks for the translation!
Posted Image
Jessica is <3

Ink.D Ink.D
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:24 PM

Wahh, one of the reasons I love Taeyeon so much is because I feel like she can be my friend irl if she weren't famous!
I think that is a main reason as to why females look up to female celebrities or a lot of guys find themselves drawn to certain girls.
Its not just looks that factor in, but personality =D!
[Kaleidoscope][Black Revolver][Other Works]
Posted Image
credit: sig/itssimplykate@lj icon/miwa_harmony@lj

kevinoname kevinoname
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:43 PM

I would like to correct it and say that Taeyeon is a beauty. But I agree on the point that she looks more approachable than other beautiful women.
Great article, thanks for d translation.

Ganookie Ganookie
  • Donors
  • 1608 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 02:47 PM

Thank you very much for translating this rather long article :) Very appreciated. And this article is rather good too.
Well and there is just one thing that I can add into this and that would be "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" This phrase pretty much says anything. Another thing about Taeyeon is that she's not only physically beautiful but she also has a beautiful inner beauty. Especially Taeyeon fans know this. Although she's only 21 years old she thinks like an old ahjumma. Her way of thinking is very mature. That makes her so outstanding and because of her radio she can unfold that to her listeners unlike the other girls.
Avie Cr;Spazmatik

A must visit for every Hyohunnie and Sone out there!

[url="""]http://soshified.com/forums/index.php/topic/49020-hyoism-hyoyeons-facial-expressions/[/url]'> style='font-size: 10px;'>Hyoyeon's Facial Expressions<>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing