[ARTICLE] SNSD's Taeyeon: Fantasy of Guys, Target of Girls' Scoldings10.23.09

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic
DtheP DtheP
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

yup thanks for the translation, it probably hit the nail right on the spot with that explanation. Taeyeon just draws you in by showing off such a genuine side of her and makes u feel totally comfortable watching her. Wish i could catch a glimpse of her just once in real life...gogo taeyeon!

SNSDtii SNSDtii
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:05 PM

LOL This was so amusing... :lolol:

What was said in the article, especially about the way guys tend to see Taeyeon is right on.
To put it simply, Taeyeon comes pretty close to perfection for guys.. just irresistible.

翔IHSOS 翔IHSOS
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:24 AM

I absolutely love her great voice and i think she looks pretty on stage , dorky sometimes ! She can be in different category at a point of time , one of my favourites ! (I'm a girl too)

Taeyeon ! :thumbup:

Posted Image
As a SooSicSphere who holds the belief that SooSica are Complete as one, I promise to cherish my dearest SooMeo and Jessiette's secret world;
To uphold my everlasting faith and trust towards the Trainee Couple's promises to each other,
To be extra observant in order to catch their most subtle, enigmatic moments;
And to continuously love both of my Ice and Cheerful Princesses 'till it Snows in the middle of a Summer day.
I promise, I promise I will.

tatum89 tatum89
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

Taeyeon is my favourite member!!

Hermes Hermes
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 04:11 PM

Honestly, when I first got to know the members of SNSD, I was surprised that Taeyeon was, and still is, the most popular member. But after reading the article, I get the idea why guys like her. Sometimes being drop dead gorgeous is not necessarily a good thing. But at the same time, I've not come across a female that dislikes Taeyeon, in fact most females I know, find her cute.

leafy leafy
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 08:56 PM

IMO, Tae is one of the prettiest Korean women out there. The fact that she looks like she does without plastic surgery is really impressive to me because she's gorgeous! Most stars get tweaks here and there which makes them seem...well, fake. But Taeyeon is as real as you can get, which adds more to her down-to-earth personality. She's so pure. ^^

KIM TAEYEON JUNG SOOYEON

Currently Reading:

Auratus - ASLS | sparksfly7 - SIYE | iiEatBubbles - AL3O | boxxsaltz - Dissonance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing