• This topic is locked This topic is locked
265 replies to this topic
YuRiIsMyTrueLove YuRiIsMyTrueLove
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 11:45 PM

first off, thank you for translating the article! :D
it really helped me knew a bit more about TaeYeon, our dorky leader..
hahaha..

of course, what you said is true..
TaeYeon is really cute and attractive and her aegyo just really makes my day everyday! :D
and she really is an ideal type of girlfriend because she's got that cute and cuddly personality that we guys want..
hahaha..

my favorite is YuRi because of her superb dancing skills and her perfect image, but right next to her it's TaeYeon.. :D
her unique dorkiness and personality is really lovable :infatuated: :infatuated:
and she's really cute too.. sooo CUTEEEE! hahahaha..
there's just something about TaeYeon that really appeals to us guys.. hahahaha.. :D

TaeYeon fighting! :D

Edited by YuRiIsMyTrueLove, 31 October 2009 - 11:46 PM.

sigsone2.jpg

1.png

Poro Poro
  • Donors
  • 367 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 04:03 PM

Thanks for the translation. I agree 100% with the article. That is exactly how we guys think. Taeyeon is a perfect example of any girl next door that you could meet in real life. She has not that great looks that could scare a guy away, and she is very approachable because of her personality. I am not saying that the other girls of Soshi are not attractive, in fact everybody has something that I like in them, but Taeng is a mixture of her own.

juliangala juliangala
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 05:11 AM

wow...yea i guess dat goes for most guys actually
most guys do like pretty girls like everyone like pretty things
but guys really want things dat doesnt seem to be too distant from tem
taeyeon's modest image really has a major impact n probably her biggest asset other den her singing skills

Lieutenant Lieutenant
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 04:22 PM

that's really odd since i had the idea that other member was the most popular with the guys by her looks pff...

but it's damn right, i think the fact that taeyeon is the most dorky, simple minded and nice of the group is why she's popular with the guys, and even with the girls too, i mean, i'm a girl and i think she's really cute and funny, for me she's feels like a person that could be really good friends with everyone.

Good article and very interesting indeed, thanks for the translation!

Artificial Artificial
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 November 2009 - 11:19 PM

this guy is a total analyst of Taeyeon and yeah all the facts have been stated there in the translation!
a very unique superstar because she doesn't act like one compared to other countries; i like the fact all of them are being very natural in front of cameras and i believe that's how they brought the audience closer to them...

thanks for the big chunk of translations!! 5 stars

Posted Image

www.ArtificialEvidence.tumblr.com

myFANYman myFANYman
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:50 AM

I'm a boy...
I must admit.. Taeyeon really is great...

this is the first time ever that I have been addicted to a girl group.. :sq_silver_blush:

and one of the reasons is because fo Taeyoen.. so cute.. and so funny

honestly I really think Taeyeon is the cutest thing that ever steepped into this planet hahaha :sq_silver_biggrin:

I love you Taeyeon and evryone else!! hwaiting!!!! SNSD!

Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,

To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany~

Credits: kawaiimika~

MarvHearts9 MarvHearts9
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 06:12 AM

taeyeon is famous because of her character and socializing skills with the other male idols
yoona is popular due to her dramas and impersonations

Thus, it is highly likely that women see Taeyeon as an "weird celebrity is not pretty and just acts cute but is still popular," <--only from one point of view -,-

<33SNSD HWAITING

uS0gl.gifyoonatheboysset.jpg

Soshi Loves us more than Chili Crab! :D

credits to andyka and Teishia for the wonderful sigs! ^_^

classied classied
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 09:00 AM

This article was really interesting and highlighted a lot of important points/made some interesting comparisons.

That said, I'm a girl and I find her dorkiness hilariously awesome.

Posted Image

slickspam slickspam
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:56 AM

Other than her fabulous singing skills, Taeyeon really has a great personality.
She seems very natural and simple minded and I think that's why a lot of people are drawn to her.
Me included, and I'm a girl.

monzae monzae
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:15 AM

Thanks for the article!

I think that although Taeyeon might not be the prettiest entertainer in the kpop industry, she has her own charms.. and i believe those charms play a large part in attracting her legion of supporters! :D

sgbfan sgbfan
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:23 PM

This post is quite interesting and i totally agree! ^^
But this topic it's interesting because the girl's answers of Soshified. I'm expected... "indifferent" posts about it :P
It's surprising that Taengoo have a positive image in women, i think.

Edited by sgbfan, 03 November 2009 - 05:25 PM.

Wonderful S.O.N.E. Wonderful S.O.N.E.
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:03 PM

I personally think Taengoo is the prettiest one in So Nyuh Shi Dae. Plus, she's smart, dorky, responible, and cute. She can also sing great! I LOVE her because she sorta reminds me of my mom.
Posted Image
"Yeah....we're THAT awesome..." - SNSD

Patrick7124 Patrick7124
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 10:40 PM

Yep!! Thats true!! Simplicity is the best way to attract guys or me!! haha!!

Come on! Attraction is not rocket science!

TaeYeon is HOT too!! When you first see her, there is nothing to be dazzled about, but once you get to know her, you w/o knowing slowly starts to be immersed in what I call the "Tae Effect"!
Im also a victim of the "Tae Effect"! haha!! And last but not the least, when you get old beauty is irrelevant you tend to focus more on someone with a greater personality and not boring!

Thats all.. :)

Kamsamhamnida!
GorJess Spazzer's Vow Posted Image
I , iJes , am a full-fledged Gorjess Spazzer. As a Gorjess Spazzer,
I'll make sure cucumbers will cease to exist, practice how to do a dolphin squeal-like scream,
sleep whenever there's an opportunity; if there isn't then resort to day-dreaming,
hold my chopsticks in a very odd way, wear Abercrombie and Fitch as much as possible,
and learn my English badly so I'll receive scolding from my lovely Sica.

TheLaughingMan TheLaughingMan
  • Donors
  • 506 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 02:47 AM

wow that was quite an accurate article. She's the one I first noticed out of the nine when I first saw SNSD (in the mv 'girls generation').

But i think there are much more girls agreeing to most of the guys point of view on Taeyeon (being cute, dorky, calm and composed leader, etc.) It was probably her cuteness/dorkyness and talent which makes her so popular.

Posted Image

"It doesn't matter if you weren't there at the beginning, as long as you're willing to stick around for them until the end"

-Anonymous Sone

Clarice Clarice
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:42 AM

Target of girls' scoldings?
I don't think so.
At least for me, as a girl. Taengoo's my favourite member :D
I just love her dorky character onscreen and offscreen.
She takes care of the members well and the members listen to her well.
Where else can we get such a adorkable kid leader? :D

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | rdrsubs

biases - taeyeon;onew;taeny;ontaeng

l’éclaircie l’éclaircie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

I think Tae's pretty, cute, and genuinely dorky! She doesn't even have to "act cute" as the article says. She just is lol. She has loads of talent and looks after the other members. Such an awesome leader ^_^ She's my favourite! Taengoo jjang!!

RedKite88 RedKite88
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 10:05 PM

Really good article. I think Taeyeon's definitely pretty and cute. Yes, she might not be the prettiest, but I agree that that's where some of her appeal actually comes in. She's very natural with her dorkiness, and it makes her seem very real and approachable.
Posted Image

Taelove Taelove
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 11:45 AM

That article was pretty much bang on for me as a guy. I think there are people that are prettier than Taeyeon, but these people usually seem really unapproachable. I usually imagine myself interacting with stars (for some odd reason xP), and my favourites are definitely the ones that I can imagine spending the whole day with without awkward situations. Taeyeon just seems so real and her dorkiness seems authentic - not some act for image. I'd love to simply hang out with her haha which makes her my fav~

yoongator yoongator
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

o.o ....... OMO >.< I myself is a taengoo fangirl xD . And yeah .... i think evry girl in SNSD is a guys's fantasy .

"we go together like strawberry and cream."

cutekidaq cutekidaq
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:45 AM

thanks for sharing and translating the article/ write-up
very interesting...

yeah, i think i agree w/ what the author wrote. looking at taengoo she's not very pretty, she's cute though.
but there's something different in her...
which makes her stand out in the group...
i don't know how to put it into words but there's something in her that makes people attracted to her...
charisma? maybe... i don't know...

one thing i know is that i like her but she's not my fave member...

anyways, thanks again for the translation. a good read...

Posted Image
Posted Image
love all the girls especially the ice princess, our lovely maknae and the our deer/ strong one
credits: SmileLikeMe for the avatar & ajae2600 for the siggie
Tell me boy, boy, love it, it, it, it, it, it, it, ah

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)