Photo

[2009.10.20] Viet Sone encoutered the girls, had small talk with Fany and gave gifts to SNSDat Sofitel Metropole Hotel - Vietnam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic
someday someday
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1734 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

[FAN ACC] sh_90@360kpop is the only Viet Sone who actually encountered the girls and had a small talk with Fany at Sofitel Metropole Hotel. Here's the detail:

SNSD came out of the hotel entrance. They were going to attend some banquet so they had heavy makeup, but they were still very pretty.

Sica was so hyper, she rushed out of the entrance first but Fany shouted at her: "yah, yah" ^_^ and when Sica came out, Vsones screamed a lot that's why Sica had to go back inside the hotel.

Small talk with Fany:
I said sorry for the incident at the airport and concert. Fany said that it was ok ^_^. I asked whether Fany scared at the airport and Fany answered that juz a little and she said that seeing it was the Viet Sones were the one that suffered more.

I asked if the girls came back to Korean now but Fany replied that they went to the banquet first and then the airport.

At the end, I wished the girls had a safe trip and plz don't hate Viet Sones. Fany replied with a sweet smile on her face.

The Gift:
SNSD's manager told them to go out in pair and he went out to check the situation outside the hotel. So I went to him and said "hi", and quickly introduce myself "I'm a Viet Sone". I gave the present to the girls included 9 scarfs, 9 pottery bracelets and an 6 paged message (it was about Viet Sones feeling nervous and worried when they heard that SNSD would come to Vietnam since at that time, no one confirmed about it. Thanks the girls for bringing them happiness during the past 2 years. Hoping that Viet Sones' warm scarfs would help protecting the girls from the cold of the winter and SNSD would remember the warm welcome from Vietnam.

The End~

credit: sh_90@360kpop
translator: someday

hiatus~

Posted Image

Posted Image

MichTaeng MichTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:08 AM

wow, sh_90@360kpop is just so lucky to have a talk with Fany despite the crowds & shoutings @ the hotel.
& also lucky to give them their gifts successfully to the manager yo. hahah (:
i'm so jealous !! aigoooo !! come to S'pore please ! ><
♥Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever♥

Josephine34 Josephine34
  • Donors
  • 214 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for posting the fan account. I haven't really read much into it and what happened, but I got the gist of it and I don't need to look at the videos to tell how chaotic it is. I, for one, don't blame the Viet Sones for what occurred at the airport, it's just a huge mess due to over excitement in general and the security wasn't that great as it should have been, but I guess they didn't expect to have such a large number of people to come see them which I find amazing. I just hope next time people need to keep their cool when seeing the girls because even though it's great to see them, keep in mind the girls' safety and their staff, and other people around the area because the last thing we want is someone to get hurt.

I'm sure the girls weren't mad nor would ever hate those for what happened during their arrival and stay in Vietnam, they were probably at most worried and scared for their fans as well as the security. I'm just really glad the girls weren't hurt in the process and the same goes for anyone involved in that incident.

As for the whole hugging Taeng, Yoona, and Jessica, I can definitely see they were very uncomfortable with people rushing up with them and taking pictures and hugging them. Where was the security? Who knows, but I'm a bit disappointed as to how things went with controlling people from going up like that. The people were brave to do so, but if I were them, I'd respect people's personal space and privacy rather than just glomp them. As much as I love the girls, I would want to ask whether they're ok with it first before doing anything, especially since they're so dead tired from their activities.

Anywhoo, sorry for my rant lol but I just had to share my thoughts on the whole thing in general. No one should be mad at anyone for what happened, its just a minor incident made up to be a huge one, so it's in the past. Thanks again for posting up this account and as always I love seeing Fany worry about the fans' well being. I'm sure the girls were too as well.

taeyeon_fab taeyeon_fab
  • Donors
  • 320 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:43 AM

:sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_surprise: :sq_silver_surprise: hey, that is an excellent job of you asking the questions. at least now i know that the girls are forgiving about the commotion. :sq_silver_biggrin: :sq_silver_biggrin: thanks. i can sleep well with this :sq_silver_goodmood: :sq_silver_goodmood: Thanks Fany. Sorry Jessica.
LOVE TAEYEON
SNSD fighting
Posted Image

Just another guy Just another guy
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:54 AM

wow... ur one lucky guy to be able to talk to fany in such 'chaotic' times...

heard that sica got into some shock in Vietnam when one fan suddenly came out and hugged her :S

hope the girls have fun there :)

once again sh_90@360kpop is very lucky... envy envy :P

hAs0mY hAs0mY
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 711 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

OMG, I am so glad to hear this
I am Viet too but I couldn't be in Vietnam to see the girl so I was so sad already.
The incident at the airport and the concert caused by some "crazy" individuals broke my heart cuz I was afraid that the girls would get scared and hate VSones, and that it would be the first and also the last time they come to Vietnam.
reading the fan account help me feel a little relieved.
at least the girls did not get hurt and they did not go back to Korean right after the concert like what the rumor said.
............ I am glad..............
Their smiles, their waves
Fany sang "listen Vietnam"
The Girls made heart signs on stage
The girls said "Xin Chao Cac Ban" in the concert, the girls said "We love Vietnam" in the banquet
The Girls smiled, waved, and danced to the the song Vsones sang in front of the hotel when they were getting on the car to go back to Korea....

I don't have to be there but just by looking at all of those images, fan cams could make my day and make my heart warm for the entire upcoming winter :D

Hopefully the girls will come back to Vietnam soon, HCMC maybe ^^ and I hope that everything will be under control next time :)

VSONEs, you guys were great!!!!!
SNSD jjang!

SoShi bond is unbreakable!!!
"Although popularity has ups and downs, I hope our attitude won't change. We want to have the attitude of being one. If there is a member who is falling behind, then I hope to see other members who are going ahead help them get up".
-Hyoyeon-

SNSD + SONEs = It's LOVE
Posted Image

Candyl2454 Candyl2454
  • Donors
  • 291 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:08 PM

wahh u are super lucky =D
vsones are awesome man!
gahh makes me proud to be vietnamese XD
i hope the girls come back when i go to vietnam..lol
anyways thanks for sharing

We are nothing without 9.
I <3 2AM and 2PM
oneday <33

tantungnam tantungnam
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:48 PM

I don't represent for V-Sones but I just want to say sorry for what happened. However, this is the first time a Korean group has ever come to North Vietnam and especially SNSD - the most famous girl group at that moment, so the fans got so excited about that and created a mess and stuff. There were only 5,6 securities at the airport and they did nothing to protect the girls. The fan boys need to make the wall and try to stop the fan girls from jumping into the girls. However, things had changed in the following day. They have increase the number of securities and the fans acknowledged what they had done, so the press conference ended up in peace.

I just don't want you guys to have negative feeling about V-sones. Forgive us because we had tried our best but we didn't expect the "hugging incident". There were 2 crazy fans who lost their minds, but they just love the girls too much so...

@gEnE@ @gEnE@
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4236 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:09 PM

thanks for sharing this fan account! ^.^
wow! i am really envious of the girl who talked to tiffany! =)
its like once in a lifetime you will have this chance to talk to an idol. hahas :sq_silver_laugh:
love reading all this fan accounts because they are really interesting! :sq_silver_smile:
soshi fighting! XD

Posted Image

~credits to the creative and talented ajae2600 for the wonderful banner~

SOSHI FIGHTINGSOSHI FIGHTINGSOSHI FIGHTINGSOSHI FIGHTINGSOSHI FIGHTING

christine.o christine.o
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:01 PM

eventhough they were scared i think they still felt happy to know that many sones were there to show their love for snsd. snsd n sones fighting! :)

FanyFanySoshi FanyFanySoshi
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

waaaa! so lucky! i want to do that too, to speak to fany but like in his / her way. approach and talk to them gently. haha. :P
jealous so jealous~ hahaha. well lucky for him / her. haha. damn that's my wish. haha. anyways, nice to see this post. :D
good to know that they're all right. and for the vsones, jjang~ haha. ^_^

Posted ImagePosted Image

Zozo=x Zozo=x
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 05:41 PM

woahh. lucky!! He/She probably having sweet dreams about fany all the time haha
Lol i quickly clicked on this thread when i saw the title of this topic..
Btw thx for the translation !!

Posted Image

Spread d Sica

Creditz: snsdsarang

sooyounf sooyounf
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:31 PM

wow, sh_90@360kpop is just so lucky to have a talk with Fany despite the crowds & shoutings @ the hotel.
& also lucky to give them their gifts successfully to the manager yo. hahah (:
i'm so jealous !! aigoooo !! come to S'pore please ! ><

I AGREE, SO LUCKY. :(
I WANT THEM TO COME TO SG TOO. :<
❝that's why we're SNSD. we make up for each other's weaknesses。❞

kassohk kassohk
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:14 PM

just wonder what language you had used when you had a small chat with Tiff ? I don't know if she can understand Vietnamese or another kind of language (not count Korean and English) !

chikahime chikahime
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:28 PM

i sort of cried reading the fan account as well as reading the incident that happened..
was more than grateful that none of the girls were hurt..
thanks to the fan account we can know how big hearted the girls are..
hope that they will continue to go other countries and not let this incident be a shadow..

- chika -
Posted Image

As a fanytastics member, I promise to love and cherish all that is pink,
To remain secretive with all my dancing mistakes,
To outshine others with my aegyo and smiling eyes,
And to do everything I can to spread the word about our Brighter than Gems Fany Fany Tiffany~

DoubleU DoubleU
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5146 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 02:35 PM

hehe sounding nice....i wonder how each and every girl felt hehe
and i saw another fan accoung about this vson withs eohyun during the airport...
that was amajing too....
sigh* those people are so so luckky hehe.
thanks for sharing...it's sounding awesome haha~

Posted Image
W ♥s snsd :)
Irresistible YulSicTaeNyYoonHyunSooSunHyo 4Ever
Power of 9. Nothing without 9.
snsd ♥s W :)

Ly Beom Ly Beom
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:52 AM

wow i really appreciate your beautiful act and ur a great viet sone!! sooo proud of u! and i'm like super jealous u get to talk to Fany and wow giving gifts to snsd is also a great act! good job! =))
~Ly Beom ~ ~ peace ~

iruvsoshi iruvsoshi
  • Donors
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 07:16 AM

Wow, thanks for all the translations and posting it up!
Fany's really great and friendly IMO.
She's always cheerful!
And the fan is really a great one, for apologising on behalf of the viet fans...
I do hope SNSD get to go to other countries too, to spread the soshi love (:
Posted Image
siggy+avatar©dragonchan
YoonSicJJANG!
---------------------------------------------------
SGS♥NE, Writer and Staff of SoshiCatalogue.
@iruvsoshi - Mass ordering for merchandises in Singapore: iruvsoshi.com.

MidoriSuzuki MidoriSuzuki
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

You're awesome, apologizing on behalf of viet fans. i'm sure snsd won't take it to heart, don't worry ;D
as usual, fany is always smiling ;D

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credits to Khimme (1st) , cream (2nd)

Se3D03 Se3D03
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

uberly cool!!!! you guys apologizing to SNSD was really sweet. I'm sure they understand you guys so don't worry!!! SNSD please come to the philippines next!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (08:07:54 PM) yaeh
@  korniceman3000 (01:37:10 PM) I wish SNSD would have a comeback just so it would bring some life back to this forum....
@  kidrobot (07:26:33 AM) ...
@  Keitaro88 (01:40:26 PM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...jpg&name=medium
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:39 AM) 5
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:36 AM) 4
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:34 AM) 3
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:32 AM) 2
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:29 AM) 1
@  Keitaro88 (04:49:27 AM) :)