Photo

[OTHERS] After filming SNSD… [07.31.09]A touching personal recount of KJE's Chocolate by the PD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
258 replies to this topic
Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:00 PM

woah, i actually cried reading this....when i got to the fany part ):
i love the soshi bond <3

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

secret secret
  • Donors
  • 223 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:04 PM

awww i got teary reading this.... it must be hard for the girls and especially tiffany when the word mother and family are being the topic.... soshi band are strong no one but them only know.. aww its good that the pd become to know SNSD more... can't wait until this show air....

kris_argee kris_argee
  • Donors
  • 1206 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:06 PM

just like everyone, can't help but cry when i read the account. our 9 girls are truly amazing and i'm very thankful to the PD for sharing his wonderful experience of witnessing how strong Soshi bond is. can't wait to watch the show. thanks mishybear for the translations ^^
icon by orangedeuce @ lj

jo1genie jo1genie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:14 PM

aww....this is so precious. im already tearing up even before i watch the show. im sure i'll be really bawling when i see the actual show on the 8th. and im sure every single person in the audience and every viewer will tear up as well.
this is why i love the girls so much. you wont find this in any other group. they care for each other so much. so do the mothers. i hope that the girls will be able to have some family time after their genie promotions are over.
the PD is such a kind, caring softie :) he wanted the best for the girls.
and fany is so strong and brave.

himnae, SNSD!!!

24mvynp.jpg
credit: Julayyy @ http://snsdkorean.wordpress.com
"We're Nothing Without ALL 9"

catchmeifiifall catchmeifiifall
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:15 PM

wow, that was an emotional article. i can already feel tears from this haha. it really is sad that the girls cant see their family often, but i guess that's what comes with being an idol...they are really, truly, amazing and it's hard to ever see any bad in them.
tiffany hwaiting :) so strong, everyone one of them.
thanks for the translation, can't wait to see the episode of this.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image
banner: miltz; icons&avatar: nutternut

kmelendez12 kmelendez12
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:19 PM

I cannot wait
This show will be awesome
the girls. their mothers everything look amazingly good
I admired the girls honesty and respect
Go Taeyeon Leader Taeyeon
She really protected the girls
She have my respect

But SNSD FIghting !!!!!!!!!
Rocks

ZeeKayYee ZeeKayYee
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:39 PM

I think the PD had good intentions to bring a fresher element into the show, but somehow the recording seems to be a sad one (as described by him). It must be really tough on the girls to be separated from their family for so long...
Posted Image

Credit: cream

bridgeen bridgeen
  • Donors
  • 297 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:43 PM

this PD is seriously...jjang like he is just *speechless*
i just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for doing this for the girls
this show will be for sure one of the most memorable shows for me
this family..this incredible bond is one of the reasons why i love so much them, it is so different from all the other idol groups
this makes me want to do so many more things for the girls to see them smile and not think about anything that hurts them
thank you so so much for translating this for us

``chi♡fany ``chi♡fany
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:45 PM

this was really touching. that's why i'll always believe snsd is a family.
the moment i was reading this i felt like i was going to cry.. i might go watch the show soon~

cpon cpon
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 100 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:15 PM

that was heartwarming, makes you appreciate the sacrifices the girls make to live the dream. I love how Taeyeon immediately slips into leader mode when she said "the word "mother" is a taboo for SNSD" in defense to Fany. And how Fany is such a strong person despite her image of all smiles. That shows how much character each of the girls have, how they are not hiding behind the idol image, but they are real people with real emotions.

SNSD is really nothing but a bunch of letters/words without all 9 of them to inscribe personality and emotion to it. At the end of the day, SNSD is really about family - the kinship shared by the girls, and by extension the fans as well.

I, As a VanLyn shipper, will remain not-so-secret with my pervy tendencies, promise to love turtles and eat noodles everyday.
Will maintain my super high pitched voice and hit people with k-idol posters

Follow my Tweets here at twitter.com/cponprod oh yeah.

soshigirllover soshigirllover
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

WOW. That just made me totally tear up. haha usually i don't really like spoilers but i didn't mind this one at all ^^ wow, i just want to thank manager oppa for bringing Seohyun's mom to the show and i would also like to thank PDnim for this fan account. Their bond is incredible~ thanks for the translation! SNSD hwaiting!

Posted Image

As a Sunshiner, I promise to love my aegyo queen, and I will be as energetic as a puppy, bright as the sun, and as cute as a bunny <3

Azazel Azazel
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1375 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

I feel really touched after I read the article, The girls really do not have the chance to meet up with their parents...

The girls are really like a family, each of them taking up the role of mothers to the girls.

I feel blissful to have known the girls, I have never feel so touched in my heart after listening to a person who worked with the girls.

I really hope that the girls will finally find time to return home, and visit their loved ones!

Girls! Please be strong and continue to work hard! We, all the fans are going to support you all the way!

c4c0 c4c0
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:26 PM

whaaa...
that was very touching and such an emotional situation! :(

they all friends and also family...their friendship will never end!
that is really they are...

I want to watching this show...
:thumbsup: for the PD!

go SNSD!

Inspiring SeoHyun

"If your dream is alive, then one day it will come true"

m4rshmall0w m4rshmall0w
  • Donors
  • 548 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:43 PM

This account really tugs my heart, especially the last paragraph. Don't worry PD, you're not the only one that feels like you're part of the family around the girls, we Sones do too! Even Tablo!~ It's such an awesome feeling to read this account from a PD who barely knew the girls and had instantly recognize the SNSD bond (i remember at first i was like "WTHECK is SNSD bond?!? Sounds stupid!"). Thank you PD, for fulfilling the girls' wishes and i'm glad they have also fulfilled yours.

Thanks mishybear, for this awesome translated account! :)
DJ: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hyo: I wouldn't feel embarrassed about being a SNSD member. For me, I think I would feel proud thinking "I was SNSD". These days too I always think, when I have kids, I'll show them my videos proudly and say, "This was your mom! The person with her bangs (lol) waving around prettily, that's your mom!"
C:HJ

수연-sy★ʎs-수영 수연-sy★ʎs-수영
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1499 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

OMG.. I almost tear up reading this. It's so thoughtful of the PDs. You can feel the sincerity in this article.
The PD is really great to put a lot of thing into making his show, not just to make it successful, but also making it meaningful.
PDnim, thank you for bringing up such ideas.. I'm sure the girls are being grateful..

Posted ImagePosted Image

Reesh9 Reesh9
  • Donors
  • 128 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:50 PM

oh my gosh. that was so touching. i got shivers while reading through the entire thing. the PD was especially thoughtful, and i'm grateful to him for that as i'm sure the girls are as well.

SOSHI is LOVE

pa7290 pa7290
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 04:55 PM

awwwww no, im gonna start crying my eyes out when i watch this.
my darling tiffany is so strong for doing this. i love her so much! =]

Mina :) Mina :)
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

I started crying while reading this. How personal... I really can't wait until this is aired! I hope this allows others to take a glimpse into the real SNSD girls, not superstars, but average teenagers who make people happy everyday while being torn apart from their families. I couldn't believe my eyes when I read that the last time Seohyun met her mother was even before her birthday! T_T

Girls' Generation
영 원 히 소 원 ♥ 영 원 히 소 녀
twitter | robo.to | tumblr

p3rk3le p3rk3le
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:15 PM

OMG I cried my eyes out after I read that, and I havent even watched this yet. I can not thank you enough for subbing this. Living away from my family for studies, I know how hard the "family" subject may be.. <3

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

LemonFizz LemonFizz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:22 PM

I actually cried reading this, while in school. T__T
NOW THAT'S A FAMILY RIGHT THERE. I love love the soshi bond. :)
a great entry by ezonepd-nim! and thanks mishy for translating!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HOTTEST GENERATION / 9PM

icons: changhomin (boa), theedqueen@lj (my princess)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing