Photo

[05.07.09-05.10.09] Yuri chatted with me, Carolina's fan accountOriginal - Mexico

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
185 replies to this topic
cheong min cheong min
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:04 AM

OMG This has been my best trip ever, not only because I got to meet the girls, but also because I made new kpop obsessed friends and everybody I met was so nice and friendly, I'd give you cookies if I could xD.

05/07 I arrived to LAX and heard that SHINee was arriving that day at the same hour but didn't get to see anyone and just left a bit disappointed, what was my surprise when after not even 5 minutes in the hotel I got to hear these laughs, like the ending of Gee MV, I turned around to see ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS!!!! OH MY GOD, I think they were all because I was like petrified and instead of saying annyounghaseyo I said "Hello girls!" My mom almost kicked me XDDDD. They turned around and like saw me like wondering if I was talking to someone else but I was looking at them and Taeyeon just laughed at me like "eeeh... oh... hi? XD" :lol: And dorky leader laugh showed up xD, so funny. That day I didn't get to see them more, I was in the lobby and saw Sunny and Hyoyeon leaving, but didn't get the chance to talk to them.

05/08 That day we went to Little Tokyo and the Grove, and reached the hotel just after the girls got in the elevators, I wanted to kick myself T_T however I got bits of the SSF reunion and it was cool ^^. However I got to see Kim HyunJoong <3! and SHINee!

05/09 I was leaving for the bowl but then saw SSF members and a few Quaintes, so I stayed and was lucky to see Taeyeon and Sunny crossing the living room, I went straight to them and gave them my presents (one was originally for Tiffany since she's one of my faves but the whole time I thought she wasn't gonna go to the hotel) which were mexican crafts, sunny got a bracelet, taeyeon got a cellphone strap and later hyoyeon got a heart shaped pendant with pink lace ^^, they looked at me because I think they didn't really understand until I extended my arm and said "YOU!" XD

Then Sooyoung came down and when she saw the fans she was like startled and ran away, poor girl XD

After that I think Maknae and Hyoyeon left and Hyoyeon was looking at the floor and SHE BUMPED INTO ME! OMG! She said sorry and I handed her present, and she left quickly.

Then Tiffany came and I almost jump from the 8th floor T_T duh, but everything happens for a reason and Taeyeon deserves it too, she said she was gonna go up and then she'll be back, too bad I had to leave because I didn't know how to get to the bowl T___T

When they were performing on the bowl I was so glad, I was next to Lynn I think and she had her poster up and was jumping a lot and I had my foam heart up, I wrote Fanny <3! And I was so glad because she looked straight to me and waved and I almost died there of joy =D!

When I reached the hotel, the girls arrived smiling, the only bad thing was the managers rushing them so much.

05/10
I was ready to left the hotel when I saw some girls getting signs from Min Hae Kyung and since my mom loved her in the concert, I got a sign from her, then my friend said a girl was seated giving autographs behind her, and OMG it was Tiffanny! too bad manager said enough, she looked nice tho, (manager) I don't know what manager was it... and I didn't get a sign, I know that if I had told her "Hey Tiff please please I came all the way from México she'd have said yes, I think she was kinda expecting it but I got scared and backed out =(, so I saw her getting into her car and then I left in a taxi.

What was my surprise that when I got to the airport, Mexicana was just next to Korean Air XDDDD I left my luggage and went lurking around and the girls where there XDDD!! I noticed the colorful luggage and hats, I also saw the guys of Bom, Yorum, Gaeul Gyoul, and got autographs and got a picture with them. I hadn't eat breakfast so my mom and I went to buy food to McDonald's, then again to my surprise SHINee was eating behind my mom but as the managers were pretty nasty I was scared to go, however later on I was told by No1butJESSICA (I think it was you xD) that they signed his tickets T___T, so he also told me that he got some signs and that the girls were buying ice cream in Haagen Daas (sp?) so I took my album and went there, first was Hyoyeon and she signed, then Sunny, I asked if she liked her present and said yes but I'm not sure if she understood XD, then it was Yuri's turn...

Me: Yuri... sign juseyo?

And omg she turned around and saw me and she flashed her most beautiful smile at me and said hi (IN ENGLISH PEOPLE!) so I gave her the marker and she started to sign

Yuri: So do you know Girls Generation? (she knew I did!! Why else I'd have their album? She sounded like "you love us right? RIGHT?)
Me: Of course! I love you guys so much Soshi Jjang!
She smiled at me again
Yuri: What's your name?
Me: Oh I'm Carolina!... it's written here... uh...

I had like this little post it that I couldn't find in the moment but I managed to find it although I was nervous xD, that happened with Kim Tae Woo too, meanwhile she looked paying attention trying to find it herself too, the post-it said:
To: Carolina ^ _ ^
Thanks! (obviously in korean)

She saw it and laughed at the thing, it was so cute and funny at the same time, it was like a gutural sound xD like sandra bullock in Miss Cogneality xD? only shorter, I laughed with her. She was done with her signature so she gave back the marker and album

Yuri: Where are you from? (I guess she asked by the name and because I don't look anything korean)
Me: I'm from México, you guys have lots of fans in México too!

She was like :o!! and then she started babbling xD "Why come... festival... uh..."

Me: Why did I come all the way here to the festival?

Yuri: *Nodding* Yeah

Me: Because I can't go to Korea yet...

Then she looked like she was thinking what to say but she said "ooh" and then just waved goodbye and said thanks and I did too.

Then I asked for Taeyeon's signature and she signed, I told her my friends loves her but she was like O_O??? so I just left it there XD

OMG! It was awesome! Yuri saved this trip! Because I'd have felt really bad if I didn't get anyone's signature, I'm SOSOSOSOSO HAPPY! Yuri is my favorite member =D!

Edit: I haven't uploaded much but my fancams are at my YT channel: http://www.youtube.c...ser/Fir3cracker

Edit 2: Added autographs pictures! =D

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Min HaeKyung
Tae JinA
Kim Tae Woo
Sunny
Hyoyeon
Taeyeon
Yuri
Yuri 2: You can see clearly my name there
The infamous sneaky post-it xD

Edited by cheong min, 15 February 2011 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image
YulHae Spazzer <3! {CSJH ✿.} is Sh✩pley L✪ve

Star ★ Star ★
  • Donors
  • 236 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:11 AM

that was soo cute of your mom to be a fan of korean music at least :D
aww
too bad yuri didn't understand you!
you should have like just did SIGN LANGUAGE with her :D
lol~
anyways, lucky girl.. very very lucky! :lol:

-----------
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
I've devoted myself to SooYoung & SooYoung ONLY

Posted Image

I'm a proud S♥NE til I die.
If only the fans were as unified as the girls.

cheong min cheong min
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:14 AM

^ Yuri understood everything I said, actually I started talking in korean but she'd reply in english, so I started to reply in english as well. Taeyeon was the one that was like O___O?? xD

Posted Image

anneth jung anneth jung
  • Donors
  • 3199 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:38 AM

WOW so lucky.. really you are.. you talked to yuri waaah!!!
i envy you!.. thanks for sharing this.. im happy for you~ ahhaahaha:)

roffinromp roffinromp
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:41 AM

Your fan account sounds awesome. It makes me feel bad that you guys all got to see them in person haha very lucky of you to have conversations with a few of em even though they were brief. it must have been really exciting :bounce2:

nikeg nikeg
  • Donors
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:52 AM

you got to talk to yuri........ tear* so lucky.... i am so determined right now lol... and u got to see them a couple times!!! GAH

qingy_Taeyeon qingy_Taeyeon
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:57 AM

The poor Yuri's English is not good,haha~~~~`
I bet she was trying to talk to you more about that~~~~~

Taenggu's so cute~~~She was laughing at you?ahahaha~~~~
You got my Taenggu's sign~~~~~ :(

choco_girl choco_girl
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1813 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:55 AM

you go with your mother??? that's rock!!!!!

at least you get the girls autograph.....so your trip not become nothing at all....

you really lucky.....

i thikn i should save money from now on...and got to HB next year?

thx for sharing ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image

Icon & banner credit : Stefa & Dorky Sara and also monkeyjjang for the YH icon ^~^

My Fic Link ^o^ :Wae oh Wae[COMPLETE],Finally Now,I Found You My Ice Prince[ONGOING],The Royal Couple Musical Love Story[COLLECTION],The Shakespeare Trilogy[COMPLETE} ^o^

MichTaeng MichTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

wow, you're kind of lucky yo.
manage to talk to Yuri !
& autographs from them. (:
& also SHINEE @ the back of your mum ! LUCKY !

♥Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever♥

오이사랑싴 오이사랑싴
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 452 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:20 AM

damn, i wish i could see yuri say "Why come... festival... uh..." in person, rofl
Posted Image
Warning: my siggy pic might distract you from reading my translation

"If you don't act without thinking, I think the life just goes on like water leaking." - Seohyun

My twitter: http://twitter.com/cucluvsic

jessrei072229 jessrei072229
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:30 AM

you're so lucky!!! ....and i'm so jealous...T.T
i want to talk to yuri too..T.T
yuri's so cute! >< her broken english..aww..so cute! :D
and your mom is so cool to take you to hb!^^
thanks for sharing your story!

what's YoonYul?
Yoona: Real...?
Yuri: Reality.

Seohyun: Soshi - SONE = 0

joelibz joelibz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:41 AM

Lol thats cute..her broken english..thanks for sharing your personal experience with us. It was fun reading hehe..hope to come to one in the future.

cutekidaq cutekidaq
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1147 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:29 AM

thanks for sharing your experience with the girls!

its quite fun to read your account!

your mom is cool to like korean music!

kinda jealous too...

hope one day to meet them too...

Posted Image
Posted Image
love all the girls especially the ice princess, our lovely maknae and the our deer/ strong one
credits: SmileLikeMe for the avatar & ajae2600 for the siggie
Tell me boy, boy, love it, it, it, it, it, it, it, ah

alzeelia alzeelia
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:52 AM

Goodness u really are the luckiest girl alive ^^ Congratz!

Awwwhhh...met and chatted with Yuri is like the best thing that could ever happen to someone. I'd kill to be in ur position hihi :D
Really...Carolina u're so lucky to be able to witness Yuri's breathtaking smile then chat w/ her and listen to her super cute broken english.....gahhh....That really is once in a lifetime experience yo...

Yuri ahhhhhhhh awwwhh!

Yuri jjang!

Thanks for sharing this superlovely fan accts :) I appreaciate it.

sherryberry66 sherryberry66
  • Donors
  • 4614 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:59 AM

wahh thanks for sharing =DD
this is so awesome!! hehe lots of mexican fans too! so cool that you went ^^
hehe.. i can imagine tae's dork face when she didnt understand you =P i hope that if i ever get to meet them, i can converse with them in english,chinese, and maybe (fail) korean xD
yuri rocks yo!! u had like an entire conversation!!
spazkasjdflk djglkxj fsdlka lucky =)

thanks for sharing once again ^^

It's hard to put our love for the 9 in words, but Auratus does the best job of it. Forever 9.
We're Nothing Without 9. 没 有 9 我 们 什 么 都 不 是.

envee envee
  • Donors
  • 1003 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

Wow you are so lucky!! Yul is too nice!! From what i heard she wasn't too interactive with the fans at the hotel. I guess it's understandable cause she must have been a bit scared. Since at the airport there weren't as many ppl around them guess she is more open ^^ Thanks for the great fan account. You are the only one i've heard to have a convo with Yul hahah.

Posted ImagePosted Image

JeTi SooRi

Twitter me :)

credits to:
juhyun ♥ -> avatar
sica-effect ♥ -> JeNy sig
nutternut -> SooRi sig

nada nada
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:50 PM

great fan account...thanks for sharing your story...
another yuri interaction with the fan...it's always good to hear fan account of yuri

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

Holy cow, you got a LOT of sigs haha... Great Job :)

And awesome conversation with Yuri, that's so cool ^_^.

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

sparklingstrawberry sparklingstrawberry
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 07:52 PM

aww, that's sweet of yuri and funny because i dont think she knew what you said in the last part, so she prob just waved bye instead. how cute!

cheong min cheong min
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 09:43 PM

yeah xD she kind of repeated to herself silently "can't go to korea..." xD doesn't matter I love her so much! ^^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing