[05.08.09] Tiffany hugged me ... the HB experience(Original) - USA

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
400 replies to this topic
JPhobia JPhobia
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 04:53 PM

Just finished reading your fan account Soy and I gotta say you, lynn, drew, long and the others that were with you probably had the time of your lives seeing Soshi in person. A conversation with Fany, wow and how lucky was that when you met her in the washroom. And meeting Sica in the end interacting with all the people. You are so lucky and even though I myself can't see the girls it was as if I felt like I experienced HB 2009 right here at home. I hope that SNSD logs onto soshified more it'd be a blast. If SNSD is planning on going to the states anytime soon expect me to be there as well! :)
credit: sobriquet.

DaiLo DaiLo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

Awesome fan account~ I really enjoyed reading it. But man.. hug, 5-10min convo and many other close encounters.. jealousy overload!

soCOOL soCOOL
  • Donors
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:21 PM

lolz What a greatttt exciting fan acc Soy..thanks for sharing with us T_T...
Omg...Tiffany is sooooooo much of a sweetheart..!! Although I live in K-town LA..I couldn't get a ride Saturday morning so I couldn't go to Wilshire again...anywayz omg..You're like born with sooo much luck......Well actually you deserve all those autographs..and even a hug from Tiffany since you worked and dedicated soo much for soshified...

I personally want to say..THANK YOU SOOO MUCH SOY for givin us this wonderful opportunity to cheer for our girls all together...! and every one of you sones that went to HB...I thank you guys too xDDD....I swear our girls were sooooo beautiful...I was just stunned when I saw Taeyeon and Sica at the checkin desk...and also when Soo young, seohyun, yuri, hyoyeon, and sunny came up from escalator,.... I was just speechless how gorgeous and beautiful they are........had a great time too in HB...and oh yea..for alll of you sones that got juked by the false alarm..it was me that I saw Park Tae Hwan at the elevator and whispered to my friend...don't blame soy about this lolz...I apologize T_T

Posted Image Posted Image

insightxD insightxD
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:28 PM

wowwww. your so luckyy y.ahaha i hpe they come nextt yearrr. i want to meet up widd da sohisifiedd peopleeee . haha. is the hotel expensivbeee??

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:47 PM

ghaha wow soy >,<
no soyuri story but this is amazing >i so jealous haha im praying they come again next year
cause im definitely going if they do <33
fighting soshi the girls are so swweet gah <3

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

ANCHOVIEE ANCHOVIEE
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:48 PM

lol....soy...u are like the luckiest fan alive!!! so much dedication...anyway...this year was awesome and it was great meeting u too. if they com next year, i WILL follow u cuz u know all the hotspots and my friend will probably be able to drive by then..:D thx for sharing ur fan account :]

Posted Image

passmethewrinch passmethewrinch
  • Donors
  • 1005 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:09 PM

Thank you so much for writing with as much detail as possible. For a moment there, I was living vicariously through you.

soxi pinay soxi pinay
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:15 PM

Finish reading!! It was pretty long though....

You're so lucky!! But im very proud of you....
Many SONES knows you!! Im sure the girls will like the gifts from Soshified

2m3ic05.png

Sig: Sunyeonie @ Soshified 

dogluverz1 dogluverz1
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:28 PM

OMFG SOY. u are incredibly lucky! sry abuot ur not that close encounters with yul haha >< i realllyyyy am jealous of u and lynn! dang u guys got everything! and omg, the 5-10 minutes talking with fany O_O that is extremely epicccc. u are soo lucky! all the girls seem so pure and nice ^^ i wish i was a lot older and went to the wilshire so then i could actually see the girls and even get ONE signature from them. lol ur encounters with artists other than the girls are so funny. ur tae jin ah's girlfriend hahaha, congrats! omg im like uber jealous right now T-T these fan accounts are just so >< haha .

Posted Image

twitter | tumblr | instagram

yoonyulsnsd ; naichu@livejournal

greenAlien greenAlien
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:53 PM

i am glad you had a great experience not to mention a great story to tell. i wish my stay was long enough so i can do something like this. great job.

omg soy your poster was so cool. i can see it all the way from terrace box. have fun

Solin Solin
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:55 PM

That was such a long posts, I'm sorry I didn' read it but I scrolled down the see the pictures =x. And I have to say. YOU LUCKY!!

lynn'safanylover lynn'safanylover
  • Donors
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 06:58 PM

Soy/Lynn + Destiny/Luck = SNSD

I swear, if we do go to Seoul in the winter... the year 2009 will continue to prosper. 9 is a good number.

ps: i love the number of times we 'randomly' met soshi ((:
had a Blast!

Posted Image
♥T_T♥

mih_smiley_taengoo mih_smiley_taengoo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:01 PM

Woow soy u r sooo lucky!!
to talk to them and
meet them in person *----*
and
that yuri poster is really funny xD
Posted Image
εiiз~SNSD☆BIG BANG☆MBLAQ☆SHINee☆2PM☆T-ARA☆INFINITE☆2NE1
☆CNBlue☆f(x)☆Super Junior☆MissA☆2AM☆EXO☆SISTAR☆~εiiз

Avi & banner:mine

dododido dododido
  • Donors
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:11 PM

Hooooooooly Jesus. TALK ABOUT GREAT TIMING. I swear, Lady Luck was on your side. Even if Yuri couldn't give you the time of day (and I'm sure she didn't mean it), she made sure TIFFANY DID. I'm omfgspazzing right now even though 1) I hardly know you and 2) I wasn't there. But reading your fan account certainly made me smile. XD I wish someone could've caught quirky Jessica on camera... that would've been so awesome.

Anyways you and Lynn definitely have freaking awesome fan accounts. Very descriptive too! Rofl.

missclaire17 missclaire17
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1186 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:32 PM

awwwwww you're so lucky~~~~
i wanan write something super long to reply to this.
but i cant cuz im mainly spazzing right now~
and i gotta go like... right now
but even if yul couldnt give u her time,
at least fany did ^^ lolz
is it a fight between yul and fany now?XD

<3

As a Sooyoungster...♥ As a Gorjess SpazzerPosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

©danhobak & alex@sfi(blinkie) ♥

nurend nurend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 07:57 PM

DAMN.....
i can't read all of it in one go
i have to calm down myself first for getting jealous
my jealous level almost at the peak

i ll continue to read it later

Posted Image Posted Image

joelibz joelibz
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

Looked like fun ^^ Im so jealous they should come to NY or somethin..then it wouldnt be 1000 miles away from me..

But..Il be waiiting for more pix :D

sparklingstrawberry sparklingstrawberry
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

WOW! you're so lucky! I can't believe you met them so easily, like so much that you can just go up and talk to them...They sound really down to earth. I hope pictures will be up soon!!

sonyeoshidaefan sonyeoshidaefan
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:13 PM

i swear....there are some lucky peeps out there....oh well ^^ next year!!!!!!! i hope there is going to be another meet!!!!! srry i havent been all that active lately. ive been busy with school!!! IM BACK NOW!!!! AND READY FOR MAJOR SOSHI ACTION!!!!
Posted Image

Ghost Ghost
  • Project Leaders
  • 1613 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:17 PM

Wow Soy I'm sooo jealous of you!!
I wish I could've met them. T-T
Well, there's always next year, right? ^^
Hope they come again~

지금은 소녀시대 앞으로도 소녀시대 영원히 소녀시대
영원히 너와 꿈꾸고 싶다

cr; cheesinator <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?