Photo

[05.09.09] Once In A Lifetime ExperienceOriginal-USA ||

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic
C-lowicious C-lowicious
  • Donors
  • 1571 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:15 AM

If I am not following the rules in any ways, please tell me and I will correct it....
My name is Adry, or some call me clow, and here is my story if you care lol

WARNING;I love to write ...alot ^^ ...

May 08, 2009; Merchandise Pickup: It was like 9:55pm when I got there and I was feeling so excited to meet SSF members and see the cool stuff I bought. But when I got there I got nervous and I had to get my niece to come in with me. I'm super shy and scared when there are alot of people around me and I am by myself. So we went in (SO MANY ASIANS lmao) and I looked like an idiot looking for the people who had the stuff. With courage I asked someone and I met 3 guys and a girl sitting on a couch selling the stuff. I took a nap like hours before and I was not cute!!! I told them my username and the girl said "OH, you're clowicious" and I nodded but smiled too mostly because she pronounced it wrong lmao I wish I knew who she was so I can say hi properly but I was shy hehe. I got my stuff, said my thanks, and left the building. There was so much people there, it was nerve wracking. But anyways, THANK YOU SOSHIFIED!

May 09, 2009; Hollywood Bowl: I didn't wear my SSF shirt unfortunately. Being a somewhat thick girl I thought the Medium would fit me perfectly but it didn't, it was a little big and I have this thing with baggy shirts lmao. But my niece was willing to wear it, she likes SNSD as well (the only KPOP group she knows haha). I wore a SFI (Shinee) shirt instead. So we got to the HB, got free stuff and I immediately saw this huge SNSD poster;;

Posted Image
Posted Image
[[My fat self in the Shinee Shirt. I had to take a pic with them and the sign but poor guy didn't want to be in it lol. The girl looks familiar but maybe I am trippin. If you would rather I take this down, get at me ^^]]

My niece and I ran up to them so that we could get the balloons. I saw the SOYURI poster and, again, I got to shy to ask for a picture. And besides, there was WAAAYY too much people trying to get balloons. Well it was really cool seeing other members and SNSD fans. I smiled at some people everytime I saw them with a SSF shirt on, some didn't back to me lmao.

It was super-dee-duper-ly hot (as you guys must've already known) and I have prespiration problems 0_o (cant believe I told you that!). So I changed into a regular shirt I bought along with me. Anyways, the show started and I really like the guy that sung Korea's Anthem (which was who?!) and when those silver things came out, it not only hit me on the chest (OUCH! lmao) but also hit the girls, sitting next to us, food which splashed on my sisters back lmao it was funny. On with the show- I didn't know much of the first few people but it was cool to listen to and was entertaining. I was happy Lee Juk sang his song "Im So Fortunate" such a beautifu; song, words and voice. Then he said Tayeons name and I nearly jumped out of my seat. She looked beautiful in the green dress and sung beautifully as always. I wanted to cry hearing her sing "Gooses Dream". The other people I didn't know as well, that one band was really fun, I liked swinging the glowsticks and yelling for no reason haha. Then Jessica made an appearance with Lena Park and I spazzed so much. They sound amazing together, and if Sica Unnie didn't look cute in the little dress.

Kim Tae Woo was up and he was one of the people besides Shinee&SNSD I really wanted to see. His whole performance was amazing, I couldn't not move in my seat and the way he got the audience to move was super!! I kept getting shivers everytime he would hit them high notes and freestyle. Love Him!! Anyways next was my Shinee boys!! After them I coudn't control myself to try to film and take pictures lmao. They look so long and skinny in real life 0_o and I was so mad they only did 2 songs, like what the heck?! Anyways they did so well and if you see my fancam, all you can really hear me say is "MINHO, MINHOOOO!" ~hehe.

Posted Image
This is a sample of how all my pics look like T^T ...

Our 9 girls were up and I was shaking in my legs, they had their colored jeans on and everything. They first performed "Girls Generation" and seeing one spot was really weird, I wish Yoong was there, But I had my glowstick, bunny ears and heart thingy haha (My niece popped my balloon *cires*). The guys to the left from us were hilarious, they had such manly voices compared to mine. When they did the "Gee" I swear you could hear everyone singing along. I think during "Himnae" that was where I lost my voice. In my fancams I screamed 'SUNNY' alot in such a weird high pitched voice 0_o its embarrasing! Well SS501 performed but I'm not a huge fan though it was good seeing all of 'em together again.

That was the end and I wish I could have stayed longer, just to see if I can see them lol Anyways it was a great experience. I will bve more prepared next year with better seats, yo! lmao and THANKS SOSHIFIED, THE FESTIVAL WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AS MUCH FUN WITHOUT YA ^^

I had fun, will post blurry pics and fancams soon. Peace, yo!

Edited by C-lowicous, 10 May 2009 - 03:46 AM.

"Hang up all your trying cards, please. He's my baby."

Do.png

©Pandagirl  ©danhobak

Kanto Kanto
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:37 AM

Gah! I swear, some people have all the luck T__T
Too bad they left early and Yoona wasn't even there.......
Well, let's not concentrate on the negatives! Sounds like the concert was awesome! I wish someone has a picture/video of the Bowl when SNSD came up, though. You know, just to see how many S♥NEs attended^^
Great fan account BTW :D

Posted Image

The PINK OCEAN forever~

adrian adrian
  • Donors
  • 728 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:38 AM

thanks for the fan account! nice that you met many SSF members there. ^^
the duet taeyeon sang was awesome! it was such a touching performance.
and taeyeon and sica looked great in their dresses.
hope i can get to see them in person in future!

Edited by adrian, 10 May 2009 - 03:38 AM.

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:39 AM

haah thanks for sharing your fan account :D
seems like all of you had fun ^^ its great to show soshi that they have many international fans and loved the pink ballons.

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

Trillation Trillation
  • Donors
  • 117 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:47 AM

Although YoonA wasn't there, I'm sure the performances were still very enjoyable. It's great that so many ssf members were able to go and show their support (while having a blast ^^). I hope I get to see more fan accounts like these (very detailed :D). I'm glad you had fun!

Cheers!
Site | Twitter
Check out my wallpapers at: deviantart

Cute_BoA Cute_BoA
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1298 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:06 AM

the glowing stickkkk... is it US?? i mean... why did the color change to blue-ishh???

btw, u are so lucky to be there.. kekek..^^

Posted ImagePosted Image

What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believed in the power of 9

signature credit " xeudaemonic "

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:06 AM

Thanks for posting your fan account! since it's quite long it's even more enjoyable don't worry ^^
Looks like you had great seats (from the pic) & that you could see them well, that's good (:

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:13 AM

bery good yo, Ry ;) and I suppose most of the Sunshiners' wish came true.. at the least. lol. I'm curious though.. I think in one fancam I watched, Soy was in it.. i guess. :p anyway, did Sunny look at you? or something? lol. awesome, Ry~!

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

camiiseta camiiseta
  • Donors
  • 521 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:20 AM

Remember next year, we're going after sunny!!! Hahahaha!! Don't forget! Thanks for the fan account.. next year we'll add pictures WITH them bwahaha.

btw, stop calling yourself fat! you are NOT! >_<

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

ethereal. ethereal.
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2117 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 05:39 AM

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
You are so lucky girl! Haha.
You should take more pictures. LOL.
thank you so much

Forever9__________________________________________________

Posted Image

sheep sheep
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 439 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:02 AM

Wow nice seats!(Or is it a zoomed camera?) and nice sign (if it's yours).
Thanks for sharing and thank you for going to post your fancams of them (even if it is blurry :) )

Kanki Kanki
  • Donors
  • 4587 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:11 AM

I'm glad that you did a long fan account^^ And omg you are not fat or chubby or anything, hush! Also the merchandise on the 8th that you got, was that the SSF ones? The 3 guys you met were probably Alex (renesis), Jonah (sAxy) and Tim (sekshi) aaand as for the girl, not sure...Soy perhaps? I only remember the boys saying they were gonna go pass stuff out. I'm super jealous I must say~

Formspring - Ask me a Question! || Twitter || Red Signature by Ruth

Posted Image Posted Image

simplyiris simplyiris
  • Donors
  • 1497 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:39 AM

Aw...that's a cute fan account. I enjoyed reading it. Great pictures and I'm glad you had a great time. Thank you for thanking the time to share it with all of us. Lucky you! hehe! ^_^

Posted Image

MichTaeng MichTaeng
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:39 AM

wow, thanks for the share.
very detail yo. LOL.
SOSHIFIED IS JJANG !
they organize things real well yo.
hope to see more SONEs gathering !

HWAITING !!

♥Right Now, It's Girls' Generation, Girls' Generation forever♥

ProtocolSnow ProtocolSnow
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:16 AM

Thanks for sharing the trip, I could feel your excitement! So lucky, definitely once in a lifetime :D Great photos too!

ChuE ChuE
  • Donors
  • 367 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

Thanks for the fan account, It seems like you enjoyed it :)
I wanna go there sometime in the future, too bad I live on the other side of the world :(

You wrote the fan account pretty nicely, I could imagine myself being there! Wish you had more pictures though
Posted Image
Credits to itsbonbonxp for a lovely Sig

bling6 bling6
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:32 AM

thanks for the account, i couldnt go.. wish i could've it would've been so much, from all the fan accounts of it.

Trina Trina
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2020 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 08:43 AM

thanks for the fan account ^^
it sounded like you had an awesome night.
thanks for writing it so nicely. felt like i was really there ^^

Posted Image

Click it! Here to satisfy your cellphone needs.

Updated October 3o, 2o1o

sherryberry66 sherryberry66
  • Donors
  • 4614 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:43 AM

hehe.. so many asians xP

anyways, thanks for sharing!! its so awesome that you went =DD wearing a shinee shirt ^^ !!
and haha i can totally imagine. it must have been so awesome to see all the other ssf members / s'ones and it would have been weird for them to not smile back at you o.o

thanks for sharing =DD

It's hard to put our love for the 9 in words, but Auratus does the best job of it. Forever 9.
We're Nothing Without 9. 没 有 9 我 们 什 么 都 不 是.

chammerruu chammerruu
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:11 AM

omo.. i hardly notice yeserday night that yoona wasnt there....
im bad,,,, i was screaming and fangirling too much!! i didnt even notice other members lol. only seohyun.... hee..!! sorry.
CHAMMERRUU LOVE<3

Posted Image

DBSK.SUPERJUNIOR.F.T.ISLAND.SS501.BIGBANG.WONDERGIRLS.SNSD.DAVICHI.FTTS.VOS.SHIN
HWA.TAEGOON.KAT-TUN.ARASHI.AJOO.BOA.RAIN.AFTERSCHOOL.EPIKHIGH.2ne1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down