192 replies to this topic
lidoolcutie lidoolcutie
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:20 AM

I love Yuri!
she's so high in spirit and positive!
she's doing the best she can in life and thats so cool!
She a great inspiration to her fans and others!
She's so cute and adorable!
She put a smile on everyone's face! :D
Yuri is so cool! :yuri:

Posted Image

signature credit to r e i.

Qrizta Qrizta
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:20 AM

Lately, i'm infected. lol

Her personality is unpredictable.
She can be very timid and loud.
She 's a prankster but she's also bullied. ^^
Her stage of anger is very unique...
Her 1st love story was damn funny...how she kept losing her key to meet her 1st love.
If i recall, there are too many dazzling things about her.

She's another unique person with AB blood type. hahaha

I like her personality...

Posted Image

[ONGOING] Platonic Love

"Thank you to God, my Father, for sending Seo Joohyun, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Im Yoona, Choi Sooyoung, Jung Sooyeon, Lee Soonkyu, and Kim Taeyeon to this silly kid named Miyoung who was lonely, going through a hard time, hurt, foolish, full of scars and full of jealousy." - Tiffany.

barapamos barapamos
  • Donors
  • 1594 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:24 AM

In response to Sooyoungâ??s complaint, Yuri merely laughed. Yuri replied â??Heeing~ I donâ??t know. Itâ??s so fun, I canâ??t help myselfâ?. All members were dumbfounded by Yuriâ??s response, but soon they all giggled.

â??Even though people may say I donâ??t have the mindset of a professional, Iâ??m not really interested in things like â??1 million album salesâ?? or â??Promoting Overseasâ??. I just want to do something which will bring joy to people. If you didnâ??t know, Iâ??m a happy virus. I think youâ??re already infected by it. Are you ok?â?

Those responses are so cute and it sound so Yuri. hahaha
She is the happiest one in the group, I think.
She is super cheerful everytime we see her.
Thanks a lot for the news. :D

We Are Nothing Without 9
Posted Image
Taengoo: "데뷔 후 라디오에서 이렇게 즐거워하는 시카는 처음보내요."
Sica: "탱구랑 같이 있어서 그래여~" -- From ChinChin 090723

Credit Sig Photo: me

nurend nurend
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:24 AM

If you didn’t know, I’m a happy virus. I think you’re already infected by it. Are you ok?”

yeahhhhh
i ll put that virus into my body gladly

Posted Image Posted Image

skiki skiki
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:31 AM

wow !!
that article suprised me lol
i didnt know Yuri was such a curious creature till now lol !!
mm now i like her even more

Taessica Taessica
  • Donors
  • 1053 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:54 AM

Yul is so specialXD She sounds so hyper here, but her answers just proved why we love this girl so much and her endless playfulness, she's just...so fresh, every girl in SNSD brings a different charm to the group but as Yuri said she is like a kaleidoscope, she has so many sides to her and I think that's her main attractive. I imagine some of the girls are not too fond of the pranks thoughXD

lee_sonny lee_sonny
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:57 AM

wow. I never knew Yuri was like this. She's so great. She's funny and athletic... hahaha! what a great combination for a great girl. LOL

~~~Yuri Lover!!

Soy Soy
  • Founder
  • 11961 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:01 AM

I love how this thread turned into a "let's all praise Yuri" thread. But hey she deserves all the love she can get. I love her responses, but then again I always seem to love her answers to interview questions. I swear haha she's probably the least idol-like in the group next to Taeyeon and she sure knows how to have a good time. She's a complete prankster that you have to watch out for and I love that because she probably pulls tons of pranks on the rest of the members at home and it probably brings smiles to their faces ..... eventually. I hope she continues to stay happy and have fun in this entertainment industry. I love the fact that she entertains to ... well entertain people and make them laugh and have a good time instead of just entertaining to become famous or make tons of money. I can't give praise to this girl a enough, she's always going to be my number one! Indeed a great inspirational role model ... despite her kkab ways.

twitter: http://twitter.com/soyuri
Global Generation

Save yourself time and check the FAQs before PM-ing me.

tranceid tranceid
  • Donors
  • 632 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:38 AM

^Hahaha Soy just said everything <3 I agree about the idol-like personality~ Hahaha you can't see that from yuri AT ALL~~!! And if you combine UmmA and Yul together...aish....I don't think anybody can get over their supreme randomness and goofyness~ It's just endless~!!

Hahah I've been affected by her virus the moment I saw her in their VERY FIRST Promotional poster >.< And even back then, I didn't even know her name was yuri T___T I got even more infected when I found out we have the same name >.<

Aish..she's just too random and goofy <3 She's just everywhere...they even have to control her in some of their shows...so she won't go hyper too much~ ^^ Totally uncontrollable~ ^^;;;; She's talented too~ <3 Singing, acting..and omg her dancing is just out of this world <3 Aish, I won't go into it too much...I'll let you guys spazz about her more~ Even now, every time I see her picture, her videos, I became happy and in love~ <3

I don't think this happy yuri virus will be cured >.< Even if I'm dead, it's still affecting me <3

김유리 <3 권유리~~~

--yuri-- *^^*

Posted ImagePosted Image
Banner+Avatar:xeudaemonic
지금은, 유리시대~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

pureplayer pureplayer
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:48 AM

definitely a virus that im affected by that i do not want a cure from :infatuated: , multi talented is definitely what yul is; singing, dancing and acting and who knows from there, so ambitious. Such a loveable personality :sing2: Oh moributho balkuthkaji da sarangsurowo :sing2: [kim jong kook - loveable]

yul hwaiting!! with many more pranks to come hopefully :D

Posted Image

jessrei072229 jessrei072229
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:49 AM

yuri ah! she's awesome and so cute!
what i love most about her is her versatility, that i guess came from her different variety of personalities. :D
and yes...i'm also affected with her happy virus.. :wub:
kkabyul and..BK Yuri? she can play lots of sports..wow!
and she tied all their shoes and run away? hahaha! yul! she's so playful! its sure lots of fun in their dorm w/ yul's pranks around.. :lol:
i think..since she always woke up earlier than her other members, she probably got bored and do those pranks while their all sleeping. :D

what's YoonYul?
Yoona: Real...?
Yuri: Reality.

Seohyun: Soshi - SONE = 0

mannie mannie
  • SoShi Subbers
  • 1170 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:50 AM

Yuri has always come across as the most ambitious.
Because of the way she acts it really does come across.
Undoubtedly her talent will only continue to exceed her. I'm so glad for her.
That's my Kwon Yuri, unaffected by worldly pleasures!! :)
My favourite line? "If you didnâ??t know, Iâ??m a happy virus. I think youâ??re already infected by it. Are you ok?â? "
Kekeke! She is soo genuinely cute!!

park_cho_rong_signature_by_wildride432-d

As a Taeganger, I promise to despise all aegyo, to remain secretive with my butt fetishes, to laugh whenever and however I want, to spread my 'amajjing!' engrish to everyone,

do everything I can to help Taeyeon in her quest to conquer the world, and to wear a mustache to make my TaeYeon proud!

nomuyeppo nomuyeppo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:48 AM

YURI SO FUNNY~!

hahhaa. i had fun reading the article, you can really see that yuri unni loves to play around. ahhaha.
she laughs, and pull pranks! hahah. :D she dont care what others would think as long as she satisfies herself. hahaha
it really obvious that we were infected by her virus. Hahahaa.... more if TAESOORI join their forces...GodBless!

Posted Image
Posted Image

*thank GOD i found you *

jgrace jgrace
  • Donors
  • 2455 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:49 AM

she truly is a happy virus :) she's so sweet and i love her personality.

her talents are immeasurable and i wouldn't be surprised if she did anything amazing.
she has the potential! haha

go yuri~

Posted Image

c; Evon&taengoo.

midwayvalley midwayvalley
  • Donors
  • 355 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:52 AM

i am definitely been infected by her happy virus. i think it is her curiosity in everything that attracts many fans towards her. plus her personality is so bright it brings many people joy

Posted Image

credit : Loser Kid @ soshified and MilkArt

We're Nothing Without 9

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 04:53 AM

Where's that interview from? thanks for translating, that was sure interesting haha
I didn't really paid attention to Yuri's personnality at the very beginning,
I just knew she was a great dancer I guess. But from last year she's been intriguing me more & more lol
She's for sure a multi-talented girl and I love how she wants to try everything,
hopefully we'll be able to see even more sides of her in the future ^^
She looks very brave and self-confident too.
It must be fun to be around Yuri, even if she's putting weird/scary pranks on you :lol:

"If you didnâ??t know, Iâ??m a happy virus. I think youâ??re already infected by it. Are you ok?â?
Haha that's so Yul-like ♥

mondsterdee mondsterdee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:14 AM

thats one personality we can't find in other girlgroups. heehee. yuri jjang! and im more than happy to caught this virus :p

wongen wongen
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:17 AM

cool. she is one of my favorites.
and her performance on UM is so cute.
that's where i first loved Yuri.
she is very cute and sporty.
she is limitless. :)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Mon_2x and soshiya @ soshified

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:18 AM

rofl. thanks for translating! :) Yul is such a nice and a happy-go-lucky person. a prankster in need is a friend indeed.. ? ooh well~ XD she's very playful and a verrrryyy curious cute little girl. lolz. i sounded like I'm older. :p Soy just said it all~ so, no need to actually say more. :p

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

miyachan11 miyachan11
  • Donors
  • 1865 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 05:26 AM

lol at Yuri ^^ She really seems to be very funny and an awesome girl, I can say. She has a pretty nice personality which I really like. Having Yuri as an SNSD member is like a royalty, I can say ^^

miyachan11 : TWITTER &TUMBLR & YOUTUBE

2n08ocx.jpg

We're Nothing Without 9_ I believe in the Power of Nine

avatar - yoonvelyz & banner - annoyingorange @ Soompi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down