[SOSHI] At Bangkok acknowledging the Soshified fanboards :DLONGGGGG fanaccount

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
LovingTaeSica LovingTaeSica
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2743 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

this so awesome! hehhee i'm so happy that they saw you guys...
lucky lucky that you got to watch hehehe but oh well it is nice to know that there many people who knows soshified... I hope they become members in here too...
thanks for sharing...

SNSD JJANG! Yunho Oppa Jjang hahahaha!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Fanfic: COUNTING KISSES WITH YOU SO NEAR YET SO FAR FAREWELL MY LOVE

TAENGSIC, I WANT TO DREAM WITH YOU FOREVER BECAUSE YOU MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE!
Credits: poorprincess.@livejournal-ava & pinkberii-icons+banner

ATK ATK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1771 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Very well described. it was ridiculously long but i really enjoyed reading it. WIshed i was there T-T. u lucky people.. lol

snoopy123 snoopy123
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:07 PM

gaaaaaaaaaaah T_T I totally envy you for being able to meet the girls..and on more than one occasion. I'll be lucky if they even decide to stop by Canada....and somehow miraculously bump into them in the streets of Toronto =[ . For the most part, I do hope that they come visit soshified soon =D
Seohyun. Yuri. Love.

Posted Image
Credits- avy: Taesun | sig: [Hanoi]Tin

sAxy sAxy
  • Donors
  • 1108 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:13 PM

Holy freaking crud o.o

A big thanks to Wenting, and all of the other Sone's at the concert that made all of the fancams, and awesome support moments possible.

I read this thing before/during my class class today, and I was like literally smiling throughout the whole thing. Sounded like an awesome freaking experience. Great fansigns, haha awesome in english AND hangul. Smarting thinking there WT hehe.

Loved reading the amazing fanaccount, and I can't believe you can put so much detail into your writing. Like even for big amazing experiences for me.. I am terrible at retelling them later on.

Hope to hear many more accounts from you wenwen ^_^.

Soshified jjang~ So Nyuh Shi Dae jjang~

Avie credits to best sushilovaarrrrrrrr evveerrrrr.... monica!~
Click to visit~> My Hollywood Bowl 2009 Fan Account - Vancouver / GVRD S♡NE Thread~ <~Click to visit
I <3 cutedies
We're nothing without 9

Bhraih Bhraih
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2104 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 01:01 AM

Gosh~ That was long... Well, I'm just happy for you guys that you were able to see SNSD performing live (and even some of them waved and smiled at you). Soooooo lucky people~ I wish I was there in Bangkok for their concert.

Posted Image

Cr; Chef

whosfanareyou whosfanareyou
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

wow! soshified is well known and so are you wenting! ^^ i'm so glad that the girls saw + wave + smile + approached + recognized the soshified members that went to see the concert. lol at yunho smirking at you guys. haha. i like the way you describe sica as "queen sica" hahha makes me rofl at the thought of her walk XD and the comment on soy was...0..o

taeyeon, jessica, tiffany, sunny, yuri, sooyoung, hyoyeon, yoona, seohyun

We're nothing without 9

Nodame Nodame
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:03 AM

OMG Wenfany, finally, I know who Sunny looked and waved for . I was in 4500 Bth sitting zone and stood in the first line of patition and trying to called Sunny. I saw Sunny smiled and waved to fans and thought that they're so lucky!!.

After finished reading your post in deep details, I feel like go back to the SM TOWN Concert again hahah.

Girls so CUTE, GORGEOUS, PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL, etc wowwww I love them.
I Will Always Love You >3 Fany Fany
Posted Image

Tsuna Tsuna
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2219 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:55 AM

Holy.... crap... that was an amazing fan account. I read the whole thing...
The girls are so amazing... and I'm so jealous of you for being there haha. Half of the stuff you wrote near the end... like Yuri trying to grab the board and failing and everything else, I'm just like, "Wow I can't even believe that..." and so many people know of Soshified! Haha, you and Soy must be like celebrities if people know you so well in Thailand, too.

That was so incredible. I can't even stop smiling right now.

Khimme Khimme
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 06:12 AM

I'm jealous.. really.. i havent been in thailand.. since i still got school.. wahh
i hope i get to see snsd and other sm artist.. especially dbsk and shinee
waahh

During love in the ice performance by DBSK, Yunho saw us with our boards and he stared at us for like a long time

waahh
yunho stared at you for a long time? now i'm really jealous and i so envy you guys..WAHH!!

you guys are awesome!!

lettypuff lettypuff
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:52 AM

Thanks for sharing!!!!!

SNSD really cares their fans!!!

It's hilarious when you got the smile from Tiffany but your friend didn't record it so you can watch it over

for the rest of your life lol

And it's awesome to know that so many people know Soshified!! Oh so the pink bag that Hyoyeon was holding

on the way to the lobby was indeed Tiffany. I noticed that too in one of the fancam I don't remember.

Tiffany must really like the bag 'cause we caught her use it a lot!!!

donghae donghae
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:19 AM

Lmao it was fun to read xD
I wish i was in thailand to watch that concert T_T
but its so cool that they waved at you! gah i would even die for a smile xD

------©misternara@LJ
Posted Image
twitter / tumblr

iGee iGee
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:19 AM

wow I read the whole and now I am like ... gosh ... our girls are really great , awesome .. my god .. I cannot find a word to express how I am feeling right now .. just too happy .. u know ?

fierywinter fierywinter
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

man! that was way cool!! you're so lucky! not only seeing them in person but them talking to you and recognizing you! i wish i was back in singapore so that i could have gone T.T

i would go to the hollywood bowl, but i have an exam on may 9th! here's to hoping snsd and dbsk would be there again next year and i'll be able to go!

peasilla peasilla
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 04:22 PM

wowow~
wenfany you lucky butt. =3=
i cant even LEAVE my house. T^T
i seriously want to meet the girls..
shh, dnt tell this to anyone but i like our girls better than dbsk now ><
lol
that part wen you said yunho smirked at you seemed really rude xD
yunho seems really evil now xD
i didnt see his smirk tho.. which video is it??? @.@
anyways, thanks for sharing wen ^^

Posted Image
n o t h i n g . w i t h o u t . 9
I've been soshified.

★★★★

Halle_Skye Halle_Skye
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:34 PM

My Goodness you guys are lucky.
Man I would love to see all of them, and
even DBSK. That would blow my mind.
I wish I could have gone that would have
been the Shizz.

Taeyeonnie was sweet, I loved her wave.
You could tell she was totally pointing you
guys out, jessica really hurried.

Posted Image

lovesnsd lovesnsd
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 10:31 PM

yikes seriously u guys are so lucky! thanks for sharing the fan account! omg yuri's solo is to die for! the split at the end!!
Posted Image

Orbanrone Orbanrone
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 01:32 AM

wow!! that was a pretty long fan-account. very detailed, i love it.

it's sweet when the girls noticed the soshified board and waved at you guys. and it was pretty funny when Yuri tried to reach for the board but failed to do so. that was still so sweet of her.

what's with Yunho? First, he smirked at you then in the concert, he stared at you. hmmmm?

Soshified is widely known by people!! i'm so proud! and you're famous as well Wenting. and Soy, a 30 year old adjusshi? haha! i know Soy is a female and even though i dunno how old she is but i'm confident she's nowhere near 30.

I'M SOOOOO JEALOUS!!!
Proud of you.
There's more to it than what it seems.

Posted Image

LURKING. Comments per day : 1 or nil. Hehe. Peace. (^_^)v

fanyuri fanyuri
  • Donors
  • 253 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:34 AM

Haha, After Wenting and Gene, here's mine. Joel's (lol)

So we, Wenting, Gene, Soshi_tae and i reached the Thailand BKK airport at around 9+am. Did a bit of shopping for our food for concert day and then slept for the rest of the day. (Energy for the concert is very important)

We woke up at about 10pm BKK time to get ready to greet them when they entered the hotel. Tong and Hong then joined us from the airport too. So 6 of us SNSD fans waited at the hotel lobby with DBSK fans. We were pretty obvious to be honest due to our fanboards. And at about 2.30am (like Wenting said) they arrived. Armed with cameras which were not even allowed, we tried our best to take the best fancams. And we got 4!

Slept into the night for a few more hours and soon we were ready to depart from the hotel to wait at the concert venue. Wenting then got news from SNSD Thai fans that SNSD will be coming out at 9++am to depart for the concert. So Wenting and i stayed behind and camped at the hotel lobby for the girls. I am really thank Wenting for allowing me to hold the fanboard because without it, some of the girls would not have seen it and smiled/waved over. Oh ya, When Wenting shouted for Tiffany, she was like looking around for who called her. Then i told Wenting, "You no longer need Fany but Fan needs you now, looking around for you."

We then rushed down with the Thai fans ... (like what Wenting had explain so i will skip that part)

At the concert venue, we continued waiting until the hot sun to get into the concert venue. Seriously, it is in our blood of Singaporeans to be kiasu. Run like we never run before just to get the best.

During the concert.... (Wenting had already explained)

So during Girls Generation, i was doing the filming of the girls. I am truely sorry for not capturing the part when Tiffany looked at us and smiled. I was just focusing on Yuri and doing my bit of Yuri's fancam. But it was still fun and we were very sure that Tiffany saw us during the performance.

Yuri's part. Yay. Running back and forth to catch a glimpse of Hyoyeon dance while getting a good area to look at Yuri's dance wasn't easy. I swear that Yuri is frigging hot when she dance. She is like "Oh man..." And yes, it is true that i was still hyper ventilating badly after Yuri's dance. Faints away, melts away, screams away. Gosh she was so damn hot. Credits to Tong for doing the fancam. (ok, i can't say too much later Soy hates me or ban/suspend me. Have mercy on me Soy. I am just a Yuri fan praising her.)

Finally the SMtown part.... (Wenting had explained and recount it already)

Great thanks to gene, Tong, Hong and Soshi_tae for waiting and booking a place for us under the sun.

Great thanks for Wenting for your clean cut resources which are seriously accurate.

Posted ImagePosted Image

★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger. True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9 ★

Fanyuri is WIN!

Thanks,Mellerz, mstar. and Wenting for the fanyuri love!!

Emma Faesri Emma Faesri
  • Donors
  • 2150 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:23 AM

o.o
That's one long fan account.. Wenting and the gang's account.. lol.
But that is so cool.. Being to able to see SoShi in person..
Fany's trying to find who's calling out for her.. She might've actually remembered Wenting's voice, huh?
Yunho spotted the boards too.. And was like o.o.. DBSK's lil sisters have this many fans..? keke.. That's so cute of him.

Owh.. Joel's version is here too.. Nice..
Hyperventilating.. haha.. I totally understand.. I mean, who wouldn't? It's Yuri..

So many fans knew Soshified.. Of course. I think ssf is like the largest girl-group's fansite..
Poor Soy.. A 30 yr old ahjusshi.. tsk tsk tsk..
Soy needs to come out and show them you are not an ahjusshi fan.. keke..

Thanks for sharing your experiences..
felt like I was there.. (:

The bond that can never be broken..
Posted Image

Forever TaeNy + YulSic

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

omg wenfany you are so jjang for posting this long fan account. lol.
the girls are really sweet and no one shall say otherwise.
i wonder if they would be so happy and giddy if they hadn't seen the soshified banners. :X
anyway, the girls are too cute with their waving, pointing, camera hearts, etc*
i really wish i could've been there. (there should be a smtown concert in the US T_T).
thanks again wenfany! :D

and dang, soshified is pretty darn famous too. rotfl. especially you and Soy. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing