[SOSHI] At Bangkok acknowledging the Soshified fanboards :DLONGGGGG fanaccount

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic
Wenting Wenting
  • Donors
  • 3652 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:20 AM

As some of you already knew, I went to the SMTown in Bangkok concert. ^^
I went with some other soshified members, Immortal (gene), fanyuri (joel), htong14 (tong), supper(hong) and soshi_tae.
We had 5 fanboards that me, Joel and Gene made and we are hella possessive over our own boards.
Pic of the boards (ignore the white ones. the white soshified little cloth banner....taengoo has 3 of it back in their dorm cus they are given together with chinchin stuffs to show that its from Soshified)
http://img27.imagesh...p1030282yi2.jpg

The Soshified related parts are bold-ed.

We reached Thailand at 9ish in the morning and met up with the thai fans from Sosifanclub as well as tama and 2 jphip guys who are there for the concert. As SNSD weren't be there until midnight, the 5 of us went to explore around the hotel and basically slept our day away.

There are like lots of SJ and DBSK fans around, waiting at the hotel's car park for them. So we went out, and when we came back, there is news that SJ and SHINee are coming soon, so with our huge shopping bags of food and snacks, we stood around and waited for them. SJH + Heechul came, and so did SHINee. Eeteuk waved a lot to the fans, and the SHINee boys are all smiles when they came in. And then we went back to our room and slept our day away, missing SJM and Riin. But since all of us are only there for SNSD, we couldn't care much.

We went down to the lower lobby at ~11pm because apparently SNSD's flight should reach at 11.55pm, and there are like a hell lot of fans there waiting for DBSK, whom unfortunately for us, are on the same flight as SNSD. All of us are like armed with videocams and digicams, together with our awesome huge Soshified boards, waiting for SNSD.

At about 2am, the guards suddenly said that all the artistes had reached the hotel and had came in by the lobby, not the lower lobby and they started removing the barricades. Everyone was like going wtf and lots of cassiopeias left immediately. We went to the thai fan we met earlier, Blaze and talked to her, and she told us that SNSD might not have arrived yet. Since we live in that hotel, we lingered around and suddenly the guards came back and put back the barricades, this time nearer to the walkway.

At ~245am, the bus that brings SNSD reached and Jessica was the first to come in. She's like a queen. -.- Taking her own time to walk slowly, and waving to everyone. We are not supposed to take any photos/fancams, and the lame guards used their touch lights to shine into our cams.

Hyoyeon came in next with 2 bags, one of it should be Fany's because its pink, and it looked like the Marc Jacobs that we gave her, and Fany isn't holding any bags when she came in. Sunny was behind Hyoyeon and she waved to us after she saw the Soshified boards. It's captured in one of our fancams. Maknae came in after Sunny. Tiffany walked and she saw the boards and waved. Sooyoung smiled waved to us when she is in front of us. Yuri came in after her and she is so friggin hot with the outfit. Yoong came in last and she was in a great mood, waving and smiling throughout.

Taengoo came in with Hyungdon and they are being filmed throughout. Taengoo waved at the fans while HD was trying to talk to her. Taengoo spotted our boards and she pointed and waved at us. :D

Its like 330 am when we arrived back in our hotel room and we spazzed majorly cus those kids are like awesome. And we got so tired that even sleeping on the floor is enjoyableâ?¦for me. (:

We are supposed to leave for the concert venue at about 630am to queue but two of us stayed back because we have something for the girls. The others left to queue as we have standing tickets. Me and Joel (fanyuri) were waiting in the hotel and we stood at different sides.

The girls came out at 9ish and they have their luggage with them. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona, Sica, Sunny and Taeng came down in the first lift and went up the bus. Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun came down the second lift. Sooyoung and Tiffany saw the Soshified board that Joel was holding and they waved. Its captured in the fancam. (Dude, if I haven't been generous to pass you my awesome bilingual board, you got no chance yo. -.-)

Being insane, I actually called out to Tiffany like when she is like 6 steps away from me and she looked to my direction and continued to look at my direction trying to find who called her. I was telling Joel that Tiffany probably was like thinking "Damn, I heard that voice 2 months ago!" ROFL.

DBSK actually walked the lower lobby too, and we are all shocked. Yunho walked past me and saw my SONE Soshified shirt and he gave me a smirk, which was recorded in my fancam. ROFL.

The Thai fans drove us to the concert venue after that, thanks Po and Blaze and the other thai fans in the car. We reached the stadium and we could hear SNSD's rehearsal of Complete. And together we joined the others who were there earlier, and woowab joined us a little later. We could hear the rehearsal going on inside the stadium. I went to walk around and thai sones that approached me talked a little and they know of Soshified.

I swear its in the Singaporeans blood to be the first in everything (for Singaporeans, kiasu la you know), I think all the Singaporeans who are there for the concert with standing tickets are all in the queue already. And being Singaporeans, we ran in once the gates opened to get the best places.

We are in AR which has more ELF and AL has more cassiopeias. I think there are more sones in AL, but anyway, we just sat in the scorching heat for another 3 hours waiting for the concert to start. The concert started late, at about 530pm instead of 5pm.

SHINee were the first act. As we are like in the 2nd row from the side railings, and like 6 rows from the main stage, the view is very good. But the fans are like pushing and trying to squeeze through and all of us are trying to stop ourselves from falling down, so its really bad. Its just as bad as the Bigbang concert I went to last June in Thailand as well, where the concert had to be stopped for two times. I almost fell once, and I got real pissed. Halfway through SHINee's performance of i-duno-and-i-dun-really-care song, I spotted Tiffany at the side of the stage and we are like OMG OMG OMG SNSD IS NEXT to each other. ROFL.

SNSD came out at 540pm and we are like screaming our lungs out when we heard Into the New World. We just went crazy, waving our boards and balloons and screamed. Since no cameras are allowed, we could only use our mobile phones to record the performance. I am not going to upload my fancam of ITNW b/c all you can hear is like screaming, occasionally some singing, and my singing and chants. -.-;; Then they did some greetings and they sang Complete. I swear I am the first person to scream when Tiffany sang. -0-;; Yoong was the first one to see us during Complete.

Riin came out next and I took a couple of photos of her singing her song from her album. She sang the Chinese version of her song. After that I told Gene (Immortal) that I am moving to the back like what I did for Bigbang concert, cause there's no point standing so near the stage when you can hardly see them properly because you are being pushed really badly around. And you can hardly stand straight, or rather, you are like going to fall down every other minute. So we moved to the back together with Joel who was being pushed hella far away from us. Tong (htong14) and Hong (supper) came out together with us, and we couldn't call the rest cause we have no idea where the heck they are being pushed to.

Once out of the front, we had so much fun jumping and cheering to the other songs by SJ and DBSK. But we are on a constant lookout for the girls and are like hella bored after a while cus we only wanted to see the girls. There was like 3 stages, the main stage, the middle stage, and the small stage. The small stage is furthest from us, and basically the standing tickets cannot see the stage.

We are like constantly grumbling and asking each other when the next SNSD performance is, and then we see them coming out on the main stage in baby baby formation and we began our running process again. We are like at the middle stage watching I-forgot-who-performing-I-forgot-what and then we started running to the front to watch SNSD. We are like shouting real loudly because we finally saw them again, after like 3298743298743 performances by the other boy groups. The fans around us, even though they are ELF and Cass, they shouted Baby baby baby too. Halfway through the song, Maknae saw us and she waved. We almost went crazy then.

Seriously, its not easy to miss us with our boards and we even used our lightsticks to light up our boards and our shouts are hella loud. Plus we are the only Sones every time we ran to a new place so the pink stands out.

Taeyeon did IF and Can you hear me at the middle stage. She didn't turn around for her entire performance. The sound was crappy during her solo but its still good. I only get a couple of photos of her back, because she didn't turn around. I wanted to call Heidi, but I realized that I don't have her number. ROFL. I was almost tempted to call Robyn to make her call Heidi. -0-

The 5 of us are like majorly bored throughout the concert because the girls only performed 9 times and it is mostly the boys' performances that we don't really have much interest in. During love in the ice performance by DBSK, Yunho saw us with our boards and he stared at us for like a long time. ROFL.

We had a shock when we see Sunny's face on the big screen and it turned out that she's doing a duet with Jaejoong. And immediately, we ran to the middle stage area where we are like much nearer to her. Sunny was doing the duet on the middle stage and we could see her even though we see her back throughout the duet. Then she and Jaejoong came down the stage from 2 ends to get to the vehicle they prepared for them like 10metres away from the stage. I am glad that Sunny came down from the left of the stage because that's where we were.

Like a bunch of lunatics, the 5 of us started waving our fanboards and shouting Sunny and Soshified at her, and after a while she turned over to our side and she saw our boards and she smiled and she waved at us. Its definitely us because, well, there's only us there shouting for her, and she looked at all of usâ?¦or if not mine and Joel in the eye. The five of us are like O_O â?¦.YES!! And then I started running first because Sunny was walking as we are like O_O and froze. And we continued running beside her with that stupid barricade in between us, until we see her board the vehicle and till she reaches the backstage.

I don't even know who was performing after Sunny cus for the next 5 minutes or something, the 5 of us are like spazzing majorly over that smile and wave. We are likeâ?¦we could die contented with that wave already. But we didn't know what was waiting for us later. :D

I remembered during a SJH performance, we saw the crew moving like lots of chairs onto the stage and I was like, it could be SNSD, and from the middle stage area, we ran to the front which is more empty now (since the SJH boys are like at the middle stage and everyone ran there) and waited. There are like 10 chairs and we are likeâ?¦why 10? And I remembered being cheeky and saying it's probably a SNSD + Riin special stage. And all the other SJ boys came out instead and we are like depressed and we moved out of the area for the ELF to stand in our place. ROFL. I remembered the O_O look on the ELF faces when we moved away cus they probably thought who the heck would give up their places when its SJ performing.

Kissing you was done on the small stage so we could only stare at the big screen to watch the performance. But we ran to the middle stage are which is "nearer" and we did fanchants and waved our boards and lightsticks. I swear the thai ELFs near us think we are insane and probably laughed at us. But hey, we waited like hella long for a SNSD performance. -__-;;

Then SJ performed after KY and SNSD came back up on the main stage with Girls Generation. We are at the front stage, and I am glad Tiffany's mostly at our side for the song, and we are like cheering really loudly. Those boys ditched me and I was doing the fanchant alone, and people are like staring at me T-T. Its so awkward watching the performance. And halfway into the song, When Hyoyeon's doing the solo dance, and Joel (who fails) decides to zoom in on Yuri because its so fascinating for him to see Yuri rub her eyes that he failed to fancam Fany smiling at us. Retarded, I would never forgive you -.-;; Tiffany was like bending over and she looked over at us and I was like waving the board at her and I swear swear swear she saw me, and suddenly she smiled. ><;; I think I died and gone to heaven then. You could even hear me shouting "Tiffany saw already! Tiffany saw us, tiffany saw us!!!!!" in our GG fancam. -___-

Then its time for us to rest cus we had to wait like nearly an hour before the girls come out again for Gee and Himnae.

Gee chants were really loud. The 5 of us are like really enjoying Gee, really screaming and enjoying that none of us remembered to fancam. Himnae too. -__-;; There are like some Thai ELF in front of us when we are dancing and shouting to Gee and they laughed at us, but after half of the songs, they sang the Gee gee gee parts with us. :D

At 9pm, the dance battle began and as everyone was rushing to the middle stage where the other boys are dancing, we ran to the front because we saw a girl at the side of the stage practicing her dance. We are like screaming Yuri because it really looked like Yuri even though its dark. Suddenly we saw Hyoyeon on the big screen and damn, she's at the middle stage dancing. So I grabbed Gene and ran to the middle stage and tried to squeezed through the mountains of Cassiopeias because Yunho was dancing before Hyoyeon did, and we are like shouting "Kim Hyoyeon Kim Hyoyeon" when she was dancing. Just before she finished her dance, we rushed back to the front to wait for Yuri. Hankyung and Eunhyuk danced before Yuri did, and boy Yuri's beyond hot. Her dance was like smoking and her split is like O_O â?¦ Joel was hyperventilating badly and Tong was the one who did the fancam with Joel's cam.

We relaxed for a while when the SJ and DBSK boys performed. Like seriously, who relaxes when the boys perform? But we do. ROFL. Seriously, we mostly stared at the big screen when the boys perform instead of squeezing with the crowd. And we jumped through bags, people, water to get to the front when the girls perform.

It's the SMTown performances after that, and that's where all the fun begins.

I swear Siwon has a fetish for my side, cus he kept coming over and dance, sing to us. -.- Not that I am complaining much especially when he is like, IMO one of the best guys in SJ. Heechul danced to us tooâ?¦rofl, and it made the guys with me really happy -.-;;

Yuri came over and she saw us and she bent a little trying to reach for my board but she failed and she try to hide it by waving to us instead. ROFL. We are like screaming her name and Soshified in between laughter.

Yoong wanted to walk over, but some SJ boys started chasing her with the water bottles and she had to run away. Yunho wanted to splash water on her, and Yoong was like rubbing both hands together and she got away with it.

Sooyoung came over to our side and she waved to us after seeing us. A fan was trying to take her photo and she was nice enough to squat down and posed for the fan, and even asking her if she is done before moving away. Sooyoung stood in front of us for a while before walking away again. Halfway down, she saw a fan sticking something out and she squat down and grabbed the item straight from the fan. ROFL.

There are like those big balls on stage and cute Sica went to kick one off the stage to the fans. Queen Sica was like walking her slow walk on the stage and she saw us and waved too. And then Sunny who's behind her took a long monkey balloon and hit Sica who kicked her back. ROFL

And then Sunny came over with like lots of toys in her hands and she threw to the fans. She squatted down in front of us and looked at the floor, at where Gene's Soshified board was at on the stage and she looked at us. She was like picking the gifts off the floor and trying them on her, and even putting one back on the floor cus she didn't like it that much, and she picked something else. ROFL.

At 930pm, the artistes say their thanks and SNSD said theirs at 935pm. After that they celebrated birthdays for the Feb babies (Sooyoung's the Feb baby in SNSD), and as you guys all already knew, Yunho got caked.

We got to the airport slightly later, and missed the girls. But nah, we had too much fun already. Sunny is jjiang, so is Fany. And Syong. hahahaa...

Something else to add on,
It never fails to amaze me that people know of Soshified. I was shocked when the Korean fans I talked to at SM knows Soshified, and I am still shocked when people approached me in Thailand telling me they know Soshified. I talked to no less than 50 Thai fans prior to the concert and all of them knew Soshified, and some even knew my name not just userID. ._. I admit it freaked me out a little when people are like "Hello, You are Wenting right? From Soshified. Hi I am...." but its cool. People still thinks that Soy's a 30 year old ajusshi who like SNSD. ROFL.

Special thanks to all the Thailand fans that had helped us along the way.
Woowab, Blaze, Po, Baby and the others from Sosifanclub that I failed to remember the names. T-T
The Thailand trip had been awesome because of you guys. (:

Posted Image
200410 04:56AM.100310 17:57PM.290909 00:45AM

ak6c ak6c
  • Donors
  • 2242 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:30 AM

ROFL at people think soy is a 30 year-old adjussi part.
Kinda weird how everyone knows who you are too, Wenting. You're known worldwide lol
Congrats on Tiffany smiling at you, too. Wenting lol

taeyeonsig02.png

sunshiner sunshiner
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1858 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:37 AM

OMGeee; I love how your acc so detailed... I couldn't help but laugh at how you said (i forgot it was emm.. 'Gene' ?) was so busys pazzing over yul. LOL

Thinking soy is a 30 year old.. ahjusshi; LMFAO~

Keith♥Fany! Keith♥Fany!
  • Donors
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:40 AM

Wow. I read finish the whole post and I'm feeling dizzy now.
Too many words, Too much soshi! Haha. Thanks for this great fan account!
And for the effort of doing the banners and taking those fancams!
Haha. Its great so many ppl know of Soshified =)

Posted Image

Chocolate Love~

peachgirlxo

Kero_kEiro Kero_kEiro
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1936 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:42 AM

wen is famous as much as soshified is hahaha...
ahh...i can so imagine what you guys went through..i'm so going for the next concert..finally soon to be legal..
the girls sure smiled a lot at you guys...
lol..our ice princess/queen/goddess...her being herself is sexy...
Sunny picking up stuff she wants carefully is so adorable haha..saw fancams and pictures on that..
wen should post up the fancam where you chant and screamed and sing hahaha...
thanks for the fan account...long..but absolutely satisfying

follow Jessi's heart
Posted Image
The way 9 of you girls tattooed nothing but smiles and laughter into our hearts, we wish to give you back the same amount if not more. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay happy, stay together always. That’s all your S♡NEs would ever want.

Josephine34 Josephine34
  • Donors
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:53 AM

Thanks for posting your story Wenting! Gah it's awesome that the girls not only notice you all once, but like a whole bunch of times. I give you all a huge pat on the back for running around wherever the girls went and for filming a lot of fancams for us to watch. Truly you guys/gals are the best for promoting Soshified like no other lol and that's amazing that a lot of people knew you and the forum. I'd be shocked too if that happened to me haha so it's really great to hear that tons of people know about Soshified (best thing EVER). And Fany smiling at you must be one epic memory for you eh Wenting? lol you're so lucky.

Soy being a 30 yr.old ajusshi? lmao that's hilarious that I can't stop laughing lol. Heck, I'm still a little surprised that she's younger than me. Anyways, thanks for the long, detailed fan account. It's great to hear you all had fun and that Soshified was represented by such awesome people =)

Holly Holly
  • Donors
  • 2411 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

Wenting ahjusshi, that was an awesome fan account, yo. ^^ Mushroom smiled at you, and I'm glad you're still here to tell the tale. I would have thought that you died and went to heaven. rofl

I love the fact that Soshified is so well known that even Yunho had to take notice. LOL at Yuri's epic fail moment, but that would have been hilarious to see. How cute of Sunny to stop right in front of you guys..... dude, you were/are so lucky. -___-

Thank you for this amajing fan account, and no need to prove to others that Soy isn't an uncle fan... no one is gonna believe you no matter how hard you try. :lol:
<p style="text-align: center">"%20alt=<br/>
"%20alt=</p>

Immortal Immortal
  • Donors
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:12 AM

First off, i'd like to thank the sones in Thailand who helped us sooo much. Without them, we might be stranded in some unknown place in Bangkok. Thanks to the admins in sosifanclub. Thanks to the thai sones who understood english and helped us along the way.

Next, i am thankful i am singaporean, rofl. Without that Singaporean blood in you, you wouldn't have cared to queue for 10 hours straight. You wouldn't have brought a umbrella to shield everyone from the angry sun that day ( Thanks, wenting ), you wouldn't have brought along gambling cards to play poker with, ( Thanks Joel aka fanyuri ).

Right now at home, i'm looking at my hands and i'm scolding myself about not bringing sunblock to shield my poor pair of hands. T_T But who cares? I've looked at the girls. I've fulfilled my dreams! ( or rather, just part 1 of the dream ). I'm not as fit as the other guys who went for smtown, since well, i'm overweight, and i thought to myself that i might not have as much energy to stand up during the whole concert for 5 whole hours. That's when i was wrong. When it came to the girls, you had all the energy in you. Sometimes, when wenting screamt at us to start running to the front/extended stage, i think i'm usually infront. -_-

I also wanna apologize for not 'making' Sunny pick up our board when i threw it near to her. I was afraid if my aim was spot-on, it might have hit her. -_- But i'm pretty positive she looked at it. Even when Heechul/Siwon came to our side of the stage, i still kept waving our boards, and that might be why Heechul gave me a cute cute smirk when he saw it, he was probably, ' Hmmph, why soshi, and not me? '

During some performances, i always stood behind our group even though i'm the shortest one, ._., because i set my mind on always jumping to make sure they notice us. During babybaby, whenever soshi's faces were in our direction, i started jumping, and i am certain that there are always thai fans looking at me. -_- But i didn't care, and i almost flew to heaven when maknae saw my obsessive jumping and waved at me. <3

After the concert, we were practically flushed out. Our bladders were spoiling, our feet were giving away, our faces showed all of that with one expression. Thanks to the thai fans who arranged for the van to pick us up a distance away from the concert venue, we could sit in a comfy van and shared our fancams with the thai sones! On the way to airport, we were too tired, and many of us started to nap in the van, and when we reached the airport, we put on our 'him nae' face, and got ready our cameras to take more soshi pics. After waiting for a while, we were informed that the girls have already checked in. We were already to tired to frown, so we just headed back to the van to go back to the hotel and got ready to have one day of minor shopping and to get ready to leave Bangkok. We all miss smtown dearly.

That wasn't really a fanaccount, but i hope i 'described' some of the parts in bangkok more detailed. :x Expect more from us, if there ever is an smtown concert in SEA. <3 SSF!

I don't know you, but i love you, because you're my brother in heart.

Keith♥Fany! Keith♥Fany!
  • Donors
  • 350 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

wow, such a long reply ^ ! You should start your own fan account too.. Your reply could be one already!
I'm so glad you all got to enjoy yourselves and see soshi =)

Posted Image

Chocolate Love~

peachgirlxo

Jubin Jubin
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 10:59 AM

wow! that must've been a hella load of fun!
i would've been screaming like heck too if i was there. btw, your fansigns are jjang!
haha Hyoyeon carrying Fany's bag is funny. xD
and Yunho looking at you guys made me laugh too. he must know Soshified haha
but wow, the girls really are awesome waving and smiling to you guys! that makes me love them even more. :D
and Soshified is too well known now! woot woot!~
glad that you had fun though! ^^
Credits: Avatar - Miwa_Chan

ChuE ChuE
  • Donors
  • 367 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:05 PM

Thankyou Wenting for the detailed fan account of this event, It feels like I was there myself watching the So nyuhs during the concert. Hope it was enjoyable gosh hw do people think SOy is still a man lol, I thought she was initially though...
Posted Image
Credits to itsbonbonxp for a lovely Sig

octi-eww octi-eww
  • Donors
  • 2514 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 01:48 PM

Dang, Wenting ! Man, you and SNSD are almoooost tight now ! Keep it up lol
Thanks for representing Soshified haha I can feel that you are amused or freaked out when fans came to you and asked about SSF lol That's kinda cute.
Success !

Posted Image Posted Image
beyond infinity = beyond 9 ♥

o-hoy! o-hoy!
  • Donors
  • 1486 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:10 PM

woah~ this is very long..
i will finish reading this after i post this reply..
you are so lucky got to go to the concert.. and saw snsd again..

kirra12 kirra12
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

XDDDD ahhh, XD such a nice experience XD
hahha. i know right XD being "SEEN" and waved at almost kill u each time XD

SOOYOUNG WAVED AT ME 3 TIMES DURING HB!!! XDDD THANKS TO MY SOOYOUNG BANNER!

jgrace jgrace
  • Donors
  • 2455 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:32 PM

wow... so accurate. and the videos are amazing :)
loved reading it-- so detailed it felt like i was there-- even though i wasn't but whatever hahaha
sounds like you had a great time. thanks so much for posting wenting ^^

Posted Image

c; Evon&taengoo.

AznIntegra521 AznIntegra521
  • Donors
  • 2493 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:41 PM

rofl thanks Wenting for the re-cap of your experience it was soo good reading your experience and I'm glad to hear bout Sunny. hahaha Sunny bunny hitting Sica with a monkey Balloon, hahaha that is funny so cute that Sunny Bunny is. I'm glad that SoShi got to see the Soshified members here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA at people thinking Soy is a 30 year old ajussi. haha!!

sunphrodite sunphrodite
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1315 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 02:42 PM

wow, yo! VERY COOL YO! you guys are so lucky to be smiled at by SNSD. -.- ooh wells~ at least you saw them. xD i would've died right there and then when I was smiled at by Sunny. *o*

guys...~ gee.. so lucky. thanks for sharing! ^_^

Posted Image
c: soshified :)

rozeng122 rozeng122
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

omg you guys have lived all there is to live!!!!
thanks for the videos and the summary of what happened.
dang i am expecting a soshi member to log on some time soon
i love your account of what happened. lol you guys only cared for soshi and not the other people.
you guys are soo lucky! soshified is an international thing then. jjang!!!!

Hara + Hyuna + Sunny = Invincible Youth Bias.

credit: Wenfany, ___ELF, nutternut

click to ask me questions :)

.bloo .bloo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:45 PM

ohh man! that must have been so much fun.
argh i really want to go to one of the SNSD concerts. but because I'm still underage my mom won't let me go anywhere (not even the Hollywood bowl)
maybe I should run away for a few weeks to CA ^^;;
T_T
but btw, lol. I'm so happy everyone knows about soshified!
ahh you're famous!!! especially amongst us SONES ^^
lol.
Soy as a 30 yr old ajushi? lol
*imagines*
O_O
no comment. lol
and thanks for sharing!!! ^^

Posted Image
S♥NE_______________________T H E . P O W E R . O F . 9

belinda belinda
  • Donors
  • 1690 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

Ohma wenting! your awesome haha I can't believe how awesome you are keke
haha it's pretty sweet how everyone knows what soshified is now ^^
it's amazing site keke...the girls are so funny i love them haha they are always
so supportive of this site hehe awesome thanks for posting i really enjoyed
reading this it made my day ^^ <3 ssf jjang! soshi fighting!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
I'm Genie For~ 유리♥::: Yuri + Jungah + Nicole + Belinda = BelYulJungCole
소녀시대 2009 & forever~
-Let our girls Dominate Asia and the World.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  cinderella@y... (09:14:06 PM) company war lol
@  cinderella@y... (09:12:13 PM) what going on in Korea? nowdays
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:17 PM) goood lol
@  Keitaro88 (04:12:11 PM) Pannchoa website appears to be taken down
@  Keitaro88 (03:55:18 PM) nothing