• This topic is locked This topic is locked
302 replies to this topic
kevinloser kevinloser
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:27 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIEDDDD (:
Even though I don't chat much here, this site is srsly amazingg. I want to thank everywhere who contributed to making soshified what it is right now. The subbing is great (and super quick, too) && with this forum, I got to know the girls better =D I'm literally obsessed with So Nyeo Shi Dae, so going on this site first thing in the morning makes me happy! ^^ Without you guys, my SNSD fandom isn't as complete. So~~~ thanks soshified for making the best international fansite for SNSD in the world! SSFIED JJANG(;

daisy kim daisy kim
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

Soshified is jjang, no doubt.

Happy first anniversary to us :)

Btw, I LOVE the video!<33

Posted Image
Flickr // BoA*TVXQ!Girls'Generation2PM; ♥

smackie smackie
  • Donors
  • 342 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:09 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED

I just wanted to express my thanks and gratitude to soshified. I've been with soshified basically since it first started, even though i don't post all that much. I am on this forum virtually every single day though. I'm becoming so addicted to this place I even started going on at work. I've watched this forum grow and expand beyond anything I ever thought a forum could be. Soshified is hands down the most organized and efficient fan forum I've ever seen. All the credit for this must be given to the staff. I find it absolutely amazing looking back all that's happened to soshified in the past year. All the videos, subbed videos, news, translations that are provided make it even easier for people to love soshi. Then there are an INSANE amount of forum projects here as well. With nine girls it's already unbelievably difficult to organize all the projects but aside from their birthdays there are also tons of side projects done. Without all the hardworking and dedicated staff, none of the projects could even happen. I trust the staff here implicitly otherwise I wouldn't even bother donating. It makes me so happy when I see any of the girls using any of the stuff given to them by soshified. I'm glad soshi appreciates their fans as much as their fans appreciate them. So for as long as there is soshi, I hope soshified exists as well. Last year was great but I think this next year will be even greater.

SOSHIFIED JJANG!!

Oh... loving the new layout and the first anniversary video looks incredible!

JAE-RIN JAE-RIN
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday Soshified!

I'm really glad to have found this forum & be a member : ) I've learned a lot more of snsd because of you guys, and my love for them has grown! <3 & seriously Soy, you do an amazing job at managing this forum. and all of the admins and subbers and everyone who put their hard work & effort for snsd! I'm waiting for soshified's second birthday, & hopefully, this forum will only continue to grow stronger : ) happy birthday again!

sartamz sartamz
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:37 AM

congratulation!!! !! !
and happy birthday!!! !! !
well i've been in this forum about a month or less hehe~
so i don't really know how much this communitiy grow, i'm so sory about that =(
i really want to thank you everyone for sharing videos, news and other staff in this forum,
and especially i want to thanks you guys for providing this great forum.
i'm really really grateful for all subbers, translaters, timer and editor (sorry if that not including everyone in the team).
you all are so amazing and pro. all your hard work for the girls and for us, all the quick subbed videos and many other things. i really really really thank you!!
oh~ i really like the layout, kinda of surprise me when i log in today. at first the page doesn't work properly and it really look weird (no color, no pictures, there're just letters and... yeah they really look weird) so i refresh and wowwwww the colors are so bright and cute. i really like it, the site really look great. graphics team, mintee, and Ed i don't know you guys in personal but i really want to say thank you for all you hard work, and i'm looking forward to see the new layout that you guys are working on.

785 785
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 09:54 AM

Happy Birtday Soshified!!

Congratulations!! I can't believe one year has alredy passed. Soy and all the staff you guys are amazing. All the hard work you guys have done, to make this forum alive. Because of you SNSD know that they have a lots of international fans. A hundred thanks to you is not enough. And i love the new layout.

Happy Birthday again! Soshified jjang!!!

ATK ATK
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1771 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:01 AM

YEAH SOSHIFIED!...YOU GUYS ALL DID SO WELL IN SUPPORTING SNSD!!! thankyou all for making such a great forum and supporting SNSD!...SONE RULE

Domo Domo
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:02 AM

Happy Birthday Soshified !
even though i just joined i know to keep a site like this running needs a lot of work
but you guys are doing amazing =D

the layout looks lovely might i add
i hope more people join the snsd love :)

thanks to everyone who worked really hard !
and let SNSD rock 2009 :)

tramanh tramanh
  • Donors
  • 1537 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

Happpy 1st Anniversary Soshified!!
Thank you so much for bringing us fan together!!
Thank to all the soshified staff!
you guys did a really amazing jobs!!
Hope Soshified can be here forever!!! :D
Love Love!! :wub: SoshiGee

"If there's one thing we genuinely wish for, its for all nine of our SNSD members to go together until the end."-G.D.A 101209

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Even if a long time passes, I want to dream forever with you." SNSD
Avatar: Chis & lovesnsdlove Banners: ELF@soshified

julayyy julayyy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:11 AM

WOOT WOOT! happy 1st birthday soshified!!
wow it has already been a year lol
i seriously love soshified haha
thank you for having such a great forum
you guys worked so hard to achieve the forum and
its always improving. thank you for the choice of different layout
on soshified and thank you for always subbing videos!
without u guys i will be sad for not knowing snsd
oh yea the new layout is so pretty too!

thank you once again and congratulation!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Currently writing: Love in the time of the Ice Princess
Posted Image Posted Image
credit: COOKiE08 ava: peachgirlxo

Just Jocelyn Just Jocelyn
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:20 AM

Happy Birthday Soshified ~
We been through this together and im really proud to be a S<3NE !
Together we all support and became great friends, even family .
Our family will keep growing as we support snsd !
Forever Soshified, Forever S<3NE, Forever SNSD
SNSD JJANG, SNSD HWAITING! ~
Love the new layout by the way !

Posted Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------forgive but never forget ☆★☆.

Kromy Kromy
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:32 AM

Happy Birthday Soshified
I'm glad to be a part of Soshified, I've learned a lot thanks to you.
Here in Portugal it's impossible to get to know other bands besides those american bands that are truly commercial, so once again I thank Soshified. ^_^
Congrats (y)
:WHOOT:

Rainbow - T-ara - ZE:A - So Nyuh Shi Dae - U-Kiss
A-Peace
- Maximum The Hormone -Babyboys To Yearninggirls - Perfume

cheesinator cheesinator
  • Donors
  • 2245 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY S O S H I F I E D !

M Y B E G I N N I N G W I T H S S F : Wow it's been a year since SSF first started...It's a real pity on my part that I wasn't a member since the very beginning (I like to feel that I have watched SSF grow from the start.. like I have with SNSD, but that won't be possible now..). But I have been a member for a very long time and I am impressed, for lack of a better word. Everything about SSF just wows me. From the countless layouts throughout a mere ONE year, and the fast release of videos, this forum is truly one of a kind. Since the day I joined SSF, I have not experienced a day when I didn't log on to check out what's new. It's like I can't live without SSF anymore (lol I know this makes me seem like I have no life... but it's true to a certain extent. lol. :X). This site has allowed me to know so much more about the girls. I remember I was struggling to get to know the girls better only through the almighty "Girls Go to School', when there was so much more out there to offer. I found all of that when I decided to join SSF. I don't think words can express how much I owe, love, and treasure this forum.

T H E N E W L A Y O U T : OMG I simply love the new layout! #1 Green and peach has never worked so well together before. #2 The banner picture is one of my favorite faves of the Gee theme. #3 The background with the zipper design is too cool for school. #4 (Not exactly layout related but....) The 'S' words banner is SOOOOO jjang! This is indeed fate that all of the words can work out so well. ;)

T H E V I D E O : Gah! I almost cried when I watched the video. Lol. It definitely depicts every major event that SSF went through to make it the forum it is today. The song and the script really sets the mood for an all out bawling session. Great song choice and great video effects! The firework words were so amazing to watch that even after the 12th time, it still puts me in awe. xD If anyone wants to belittle SSF, I think this video will be the ultimate weapon to shut them up. ;)

M Y A P O L O G I E S : Although I've been a member of SSF since last April (was it April or May? I'll have to double check), I haven't been able to contribute much. I mean I have donated to the Soshi's 1st anniversary project and bought from Yesasia through SSF, but compared to how much I have gained from SSF, I don't think it balances out equally. And I have been jobless for a while now so I haven't been able to donate as much as I wanted to. So I would like to take this time and apologize for my shortcomings before I start my thank you speech. :D

S S F J J A N G : This is going to be very cliche and repetitive since I'm sure many of the members have already mentioned it. But it's a must to my congratulating SSF on their 1st anniversary. I would like to thank all of the staff members for shaping SSF into a 5 star forum. :D Founder Soy; Administrators Wenfany, Pheebfany, splotchydivinity; Tech Administrators; Soshisubbers; Soshi Uploaders; Soshified Police; Graphic designers; Moderators; and Super Moderators. You guys are all of this:

Posted Image
(except So Nyeo Shi Dae and Soshi :X) ♥♥♥

pink sarang pink sarang
  • Donors
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

WOOOOO!!~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED!!

woooow~ a whole year has passed and i am amazed at how much soshified has grown.
i remember i was lurking around on snsd's soompi thread and i kept seeing soy talking about how she's going to create a new forum and such. and then one day POOF! soshified is born. so i quickly signed up and i was amazed at how active it soon became... i really really really think soshified is the reason i became quickly obssed with snsd. this site is amazing and achieved soo many things. I truely believe we will last for many many more years

thank you thank you thank you soooo much to the admins and staff. especially you soy. huhu I LOVE YOU GUYS~ ^^

SOSHIFIED JJANG!!~ :]

once again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SOSHIFIED~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOT!! HAHA ^^

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

★ What hurts them, will only make them stronger.
True 소녀시대 fans believe in the power of 9. ★

scaredzone scaredzone
  • Donors
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 10:57 AM

Happy Birthday Soshified
I really don't know what else to say, 'cause everybody seems to be saying them all.
But I know that, because of soshified, I know soshi more
and I appreciate the admins of this forum so much
and also the hardworking subbing squads
This is my favourite forum, and I've never been so active (relatively) anywhere else.
Keep up the good work
and I love the new layout - very sweet.
I hope you guys would live forever ^_^

Posted Image

S♥ne 소원 오빠 오빠 I'll be I'll be down Down DowN DOWN

Anyone wanna trade for Sooyoung's photocard? PM ME!!!

J@de J@de
  • Donors
  • 1267 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:00 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED!!
Thanks to you, I believe my love for Soshi has grow even bigger.
I just watched the tribute on the top of the forums and it makes you see that all the things SSF achieved are amazing.
To say the girls acknowledge the site, and even cheer us on... I'm so proud to be a member here.
This forums isn't like the usual ones really, like ppl before said there's an atmosphere(?) that you can't feel elsewhere as weird as it may sound haha SSF looks like a family, a big awesome family :)

Happy 1st anniversary again everyone!

GreenTea GreenTea
  • Donors
  • 229 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Happy FIRST Birthday Soshified! Congratulations on your first anniversary! =]
I wanted to take this time to thank all administrators, tech admins, moderators, subbing squad, police, graphic designers, donators, & everyone else for working so hard to make Soshified what it is today. And I can't forget to give a special thank you to our forum founder - Thank you so much Soy for creating such a phenomenal forum!

I'm so proud to be apart of this wonderful place. I don't remember if I mentioned it already, but this is the first forum where I have been involved in its projects. To know that the nine girls we love so much are thankful and smiling because of all the things we do makes me so happy beyond words. Every time I come online, come here or to your YouTube page & jump like an idiot when there are new SoShi Subbed releases or important events that happen on our forums (i.e. Tiffany logging in). All of these magnificent things leave a bright smile on my face & I walk around all day about to faint from happiness. x]

Although it's been a short seven months, I've enjoyed all that time that I've been here. I've learned so much about the girls here, and it's made turned me into a more loving fan. I'm not the most active member here, but just know that I'm always doing my best to support & cheer you guys on as much as I can. =]

Ahaha, I didn't think I'd write more than a paragraph, but I guess I'm more thankful than I originally thought. ^-^
Thank you so much for all your hard work Soshified! I love all you guys!!
I wish you all the best in the future!!

Proud to be a Soshified Sone!

GreenTea

Ayray Ayray
  • Donors
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Happy Birthday!
I was happy to know that this forum exists and I'm happy to be a part (not very active, but still =3) of it.

SSF, FIGHTING!

kayyy kayyy
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOSHIFIED !
I am proud to be a member of soshified ! =)
Though I am not an active member , but I am seriously proud !
I want to thank SOY for making this awesome forum & everyone
that has made soshified , soshified ... thanks for all the subbed videos !

repliforce repliforce
  • Donors
  • 1528 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:35 AM

happy 1st anniversary to soshified... yknow how awesome you guys are? you guys are awesome to the point that i'm not sure whether i'm thankful for ssf for making a place to spazz about soshi, or thankful for soshi for the existence of soshified. yeah you guys are that awesome.

btw the walking down the memory lane talk on sbox was awesome hahaha, i hope we can have the same illustrious moment next year. and of course another illustrious anniversary video too ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (06:10:00 PM) same
@  SoneStar (05:16:38 PM) have a good days guys...wherever you are.
@  cinderella@y... (03:37:27 PM) done .. hehe
@  yoonashidae2 (06:29:37 AM)

@cinderella@yoona damn i can hear that

@  cinderella@y... (05:28:51 AM) su su su
@  iheartPreSun (03:27:48 AM) hot mess!
@  Keitaro88 (10:34:31 AM) >_> https://pbs.twimg.co...pg&name=900x900
@  datlmhg (04:34:14 AM) .
@  Keitaro88 (05:00:59 PM) out!
@  Keitaro88 (05:00:52 PM) @iheartPreSun same :D
@  Xin<3 (08:23:55 AM) shout!
@  iheartPreSun (12:26:57 AM) @Keitaro88 glad you're still around ^^
@  Keitaro88 (10:07:28 PM) @iheartPreSun sup :D