Community Status Updates

Photo

Kankigotmilk?

Awwweh, is there any particular reason why? I know it gets rough, hopefully we'll get some new blood soon to help you out. Wish I could help you with those translations T___T And I knooow, Im sad about the August needing one more I was like, "She's going to be sad!"
Nov 09 2010 03:22 PM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

DUDE!!!!(soryr for the california lingo) i'm SO not encouraged to sub T_T... :(:( and AUGUST ISNT DONE ANYMORE!!! :(:( boo >.<
Nov 07 2010 05:34 PM
Photo

imaretardKanki

awwww~ TAT I actually wanna go to her graduation concert...but (hahaha) I spent most of my money on SNSD goodies. >< oh my luck. :\
Nov 04 2010 07:15 PM
Photo

Kankiboxclub

Amyyy! I see you peaking in my profile! How are you? :)
Nov 03 2010 06:11 PM
Photo

Kankiimaretard

Eri was nice, but she looked a bit sick when I met her :( Her skin was really pale and her cheeks sunken in, I was worried for her. She was sweet too!
Nov 03 2010 07:45 AM
Photo

imaretardKanki

Oh same here!! <3 My favorite is Kame. ><
kyaaa, you're so lucky!!! TAT I didn't even have a chance to meet Eririn. T0T
Nov 02 2010 07:55 PM
Photo

Kankigotmilk?

Hehe yes! I like you on short clips, since everyone else thinks they're too cool to do them rofl~ (jk...sort of XD)
Nov 02 2010 07:25 PM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

*blushes* eheheh thank you! :) i'm such a short clip hog -_- but hey! we're only behind on october now since i'm finishing up the last one in september so that's good news! :)
Nov 02 2010 03:24 PM
Photo

KankiSayu

I tend to just check through Ameblo and GREE so I didn't notice Risa did this!!! I'll try and look as well, thank you for letting me know. If I don't post it up and you find it, please let me know ^^
Nov 02 2010 02:42 PM
Photo

Kankiimaretard

Kekeke, Morning Musume will forever be my first love XDDD And Sayu said my headband was cute when I met her, so she's naturally my favorite baaahahaa >DDDD
Nov 02 2010 02:41 PM
Photo

Kankigotmilk?

I know right?! Most of these clips wouldn't get finished without your dedication to them, so thank you tons! ^__^
Nov 02 2010 02:40 PM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

unnieee... i've never been so happy to see the june 2010 thread :) it feels nice to have a completed thing out! <3
Nov 01 2010 10:07 PM
Photo

SayuKanki

Hiii ,,,i know u translate a lot of articles from japanese celebrity blogs...and seeing that u like MoMusu ^^...i found out that Risa Niigaki bought Gee..and she uploaded a post with a pic on her blog...im trying to find it again...coz she blogs so frequently lol!!...
i will post it here when i find it ASAP ^^
Oct 31 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

imaretardKanki

LOL, I spazzed when i saw Sayu as your avatar. :P EPIC cheesecakes.
Oct 29 2010 06:04 PM
Photo

aldKanki

Oh im late, but well done for being subber of the month :) well deserved! thanks for all the news translations etc and especially the japanese news^^
Oct 03 2010 07:01 AM