Photo

Kankiboxclub

Hahaha yeeeah, those were the days <3 XD
Jan 01 2011 09:14 AM
Photo

hwaiting7Kanki

merry christmas and happy holidays! :D
hope you have a good one and receive lots of love and presents~! xD
& may the years to come bring you happiness ;)
thank you for all your hard work on ssf!
Dec 25 2010 01:09 AM
Photo

rawr_rawrKanki

awww :( but its at least nice to know that im not the only soshi fan in Purdue >.< since it is like white town compared to NY where its filled with the yellowness (hence that im Asian lol >.<)
Im in my second year right nowww and gosh you already graduated! CONGRATSSS!!! ^^
and enjoy the sunny beautiful weather in Florida!!!! hehe
Dec 20 2010 07:38 PM
Photo

boxclubKanki

haha reemember when we used to have crazyy sleep schedules because we wanted to do 24 hour releases? tag teaming on msn haha
Dec 20 2010 02:43 AM
Photo

kevin_sentaKanki

okay i understood that,but if you see in ramensoupsubs,they didn't complete subs the whole season 2,it's okay for season 1 but not for 2 hehe...i feel really great that you explain to me...thanks..
Dec 18 2010 01:22 AM
Photo

ProcrastinatoressKanki

Ahaha, I see.
Most of the SONEs I see who are also into J-pop tend to be MoMu fans y'know?
I'm going to admit I stopped paying much attention to MoMu after around 4th generation. (Miki-lover lol) Love Machine was epic though~ That MV had me lol'ing for a while.
And I don't blame you! Acchan is hella cute. XD
Dec 14 2010 01:15 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo

KankiProcrastinatoress

Hahaha, I've been a MoMusu fan since "Love Machine" came out. I miss the old sound they used to have, they kind of bore me now (But I still love sayumi, as seen in my avatar haha), but yeeeah I'm becoming an AKB49 fan now hahaha~
Dec 13 2010 08:24 AM
Photo

sunrucciKanki

thanks for the information :)
i'll try it
Dec 13 2010 04:35 AM
Photo

ProcrastinatoressKanki

This might sound random but y'know, I always had you pegged as a MoMu fan rather than an AKB fan.
Dec 13 2010 03:19 AM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

congratulations on graduating :)
Dec 12 2010 02:29 PM
Photo

Kankirawr_rawr

Hahaha~ Yep :) I'm graduating on Sunday though, so I won't be here for long. TT;; Then I'll be heading down to Florida and getting out of this snowy/cold...(or rainy today) weather >__<;; What year are you? :D
Dec 11 2010 09:27 PM
Photo

Kankikevin_senta

We didn't sub it because RamenSoupSubs came and asked us not to since they were going to do the whole season :)
Dec 11 2010 09:26 PM
Photo

Kankisunrucci

You join them with hjsplit
Dec 11 2010 09:25 PM