There's pleeenty for you to do ;D <333 I want to tag-team with you again keke~
Dec 11 2010 09:24 PM
Photo

Kankigotmilk?

Hahaha~ I know, right?
Dec 11 2010 09:23 PM
Photo

rawr_rawrKanki

heyyyy just wanted to say thanks for all your awesomeness work!!!
...and youre in West Lafayette?!?!?!...PURDUE?!?!?! O.O
....ME TOOOO!!!! no freaking way! omgosh!!! HAHA so cool to find someone in Purdue a soshi fan teehee ^^
Dec 09 2010 12:36 PM
Photo

kevin_sentaKanki

hi...can i ask you something???
why soshi subs team didn't sub for family outing 2(yoona)??
because i didn't get any site for download the show with english sub...thanks..:)
Dec 09 2010 10:05 AM
Photo

sunrucciKanki

excuse me, how to activate the 001file,002file,003file,004.file ( from hello baby ep 17 ) ??
thanks before :)
Dec 06 2010 05:01 AM
Photo

boxclubKanki

haha doesnt seem like theres anything for me to do. not like the good ol days, eh? haha everything's fancy and organized now.
Dec 06 2010 03:17 AM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

i never thought i'd say this... but snsd needs to stop going on tv so often T_T / :( i hate how i'm so busy =(
Dec 05 2010 06:14 PM
Photo

Kankiboxclub

Keke, so nice Amy <333~ Mmmm well, things could be better, that's for sure! XD I want you baaack~ :(
Dec 01 2010 05:53 PM
Photo

Kankigotmilk?

Just the other day~ ^^
Dec 01 2010 05:51 PM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

we hired japanese translators! yay! when?
Nov 29 2010 10:19 PM
Photo

boxclubKanki

haha yeah i check in on ssf every once in a while and i wanted to see how ol soshisubs was doing, so of course i peeked in ur profile, since ur the head boss and all ^^ hows it going?
Nov 14 2010 03:55 AM
Photo

taengoo saranghae~Kanki

Hi,just drop by here to say hi to u..
hopefully,u're in the great health~
Nov 12 2010 09:20 AM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

speaking of which, how are those apps coming? even if i do get nominated... no one was really active last month so it won't really matter.. besides, i never do projects :) but thank you for the thought XD. my friends.. none of them speak korean... and my other friend is so fobby she uses naver and daum so she doesn't use english fansites for korean thngs XD
Nov 11 2010 05:34 PM
Photo

Kankigotmilk?

Haha I feel really bad about not having the Subber of the Month thing last month, you will surely be nominated this month though for suuure hehehe~ you do sooo much and I know it's tiring, especially when you and Yeji are the only really active translators right now T____T We need MOAR hehe~ Go recruit your friends >DDD
Nov 11 2010 09:46 AM
Photo

gotmilk?Kanki

i think it's just cuz i'm worn out T_T. maybe i'm overthinking it but i honestly feel like i did sooo much last month, esp cuz everyone's on break :( dude learn korean! fo real easiest language to learn... i did it in a year... oh and JULY >.< i HATE spots... i'm sorry but i find them so annoying and there's so many T_T ... don't even get me started on august... i'm running out of character count
Nov 10 2010 10:24 PM