Community Status Updates

Photo

.smile!TheLilPanda

alright will add u sometime soon! i dont log in to msn or skype nowadays because of schoolwork. ;(
Jun 01 2010 08:42 AM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

ohhh...i see...haha...
yup..i saw it already...
done adding u...
oh~before i forgot..congrats~haha...
how have u been?^^
May 31 2010 11:49 PM
Photo

MirajaneTheLilPanda

good luck then ^^
hwaiting!
May 31 2010 10:03 PM
Photo

TheLilPandasemiChubz

Hey there Chubz! [: Of course! I'm always happy to meet and work with other Sunshiners. ^oo^
Hopefully we can spread our love of her to more and more people throughout the forums, keke.
May 31 2010 10:08 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaMirajane

Thanks! ^^ Haha, it definitely is quite a bit of work, but it feels rewarding to contribute to the site. [: Hopefully I'll be doing this for a long time to come~~
May 31 2010 10:06 AM
Photo

MirajaneTheLilPanda

oh hello there, Danny right? xD
I'm Emerson .. just curious about our new mod here in SSF so i just visit and added you .. congratz :)
May 31 2010 09:40 AM
Photo

semiChubzTheLilPanda

hello ^^ i see you're new moderator for Gate 12 :D
i wanna greet you since my base camp is at Gate 12 kekeke
hope we could work together with another Sunshiners :D
May 31 2010 05:36 AM
Photo

TheLilPanda.smile!

(>;____;)> You don't know how much that means to me. Normal sounds so good right now. I was warned but... oh the horror!
Pwahaha! [: It was a blast getting to meet some of the team of Skype.
I will definitely see you around/stalk you. *cough cough* ^oo^ If you have msn or skype, please feel free to add me!
May 31 2010 01:36 AM
Photo

.smile!TheLilPanda

hi Danny! welcome to the team~~~ <3 im one of the more normal mods in case you are wondering who to talk to, lol ;)
May 31 2010 01:04 AM
Photo

MustachioTheLilPanda

Oh yay, I got Fanzzzz 8D Thank you so much haha, and I'm glad I saved you from the ultimate boredom :3
May 30 2010 11:17 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaMirajane

Hello there! ^oo^
Nice to meet you [:
May 30 2010 10:56 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

I do have facebook! But I probably check it about once every half month or so. [: So it's probably not the best way to reach me.
If you search the screen name TheLilPanda, you should be able to find me if you're up for it. MSN is still by far the best way. ;D
May 30 2010 10:19 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

ohhh...i see..it's ok...
yeahh...sometimes it's nice too...
no one can control what u do..hahaha
classes will start next week..huhu..
btw,do u have facebook?^^
May 30 2010 10:14 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaMustachio

Mustachioooooo! (>^oo^)>~~~
I remember this one month where I practically lived at school using their computers to write case reports without downloading authorization. Your streaming links saved me from incredible boredom and gave me a reason to live.
I'm a huge fan of yours! Hopefully you'll be seeing lots of me from now on.
And warnin...
May 30 2010 12:39 PM
Photo

MustachioTheLilPanda

Hey Danny :) Hope to see you around~ And beware of you sunbaes :] they'rejustnastyitellyou
May 30 2010 12:20 PM