Community Status Updates

Photo

ImZerOTheLilPanda

hihi.. thanks for your hard work!!
Jun 02 2010 02:06 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaMxFate

Not at all! You're quite welcome. In fact, it should be me thanking you for creating such a wonderful Oath and helping to unite the Sunshiner community.
It's absolutely understandable if you're busy. Feel free to drop by whenever you have time! I hope in the next week to make another few radical changes to the section, so watch for that ^oo^
Jun 02 2010 10:55 AM
Photo

MxFateTheLilPanda

Hey, thanks so much man.. I'm really really happy to see the oath tread being pinned up.. Really grateful.. Although I've been coming less often that I would have wanted, never did I stop thinking about our dear Sunny and this tread.. Really happy right now.. Thanks once again..
Jun 02 2010 10:48 AM
Photo

TheLilPandasemiChubz

Of course! [: Just doing my best to make sure Sunny's page gets her much needed overhaul. And xD to be honest, it must be tiring typing out LilPanda every time you wanna talk to me.
Just Danny is fine with me. ;D At your service, madam. Looking forward to working with you!
Jun 02 2010 10:28 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaImZerO

Thanks! [: I'll do my best to make Soshified a better place for all of us.
Hope to see you around ^oo^
Jun 02 2010 10:26 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaI l0v3 SNSD

Pwahaha! I didn't know we were competing for the same spot. I'm sure if I hadn't gotten the position, you'd be where I am trying to make Sunny's page the very best it can be. ^oo^
I do like other kpop bands~~ [: T-ara, Brown Eyed Girls, Secret, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2AM, 2PM, Seo In Gook, Hyori, 8eight, and KARA among others :D. How about yourself?
Jun 02 2010 10:25 AM
Photo

TheLilPanda.dqct.

Thanks for the information! [: GIF credits awarded to both Nox.knight and drazen12.
Jun 02 2010 10:22 AM
Photo

semiChubzTheLilPanda

wow lilpanda~ you're really pinned a thread for Sunshiners vow!
thank you so much! we're really appreciate it~
i never imagined that a vow thread could be pinned like now ^__^
thanks for helping Sunshiners and lets work together to make make Gate 12 better ^^
Jun 02 2010 02:01 AM
Photo

ImZerOTheLilPanda

congrats on being a mod!
Jun 02 2010 01:15 AM
Photo

I l0v3 SNSDTheLilPanda

you seem like a good mod :) keep up the good work ;)
I applied for the position too but lol I was rejected *it's fine though :)* but you should have seen my 'puppy eyes' when I got the rejection letter lol (I used your language right there xD) jk :D
you like any group besides Soshi? :)
Jun 01 2010 08:47 PM
Photo

.dqct.TheLilPanda

Hi there, congrats again on being mod!
Just drop by to tell you that the one made the gif oath is Nox.knight, there's also another version by drazen12.
Jun 01 2010 08:42 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaFrost~♥

Heyy [: Sorry, I wouldn't know. I've only been in charge modding Sunny's section for the past few days, and I just took the list as is and ran with it.
If the registration Sunshiners didn't remember to add you, I'm very sorry to hear that. However, I don't believe being angry with me will make things better for either of us.
Jun 01 2010 07:35 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaI l0v3 SNSD

Thank you very much! ^oo^
Pwahaha, the whole reason I applied for the position was because they said Sunny's mod position was open. You should've seen my beaming eyes. ;D
I hope I have the pleasure of seeing you around!
Jun 01 2010 06:38 PM
Photo

I l0v3 SNSDTheLilPanda

yay! a Sunny's fan is the moderator for Gate 12!!
and congratz on being a mod Danny ^^
Jun 01 2010 06:28 PM