Community Status Updates

Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Uh oh. >__< So now I have to ask what tpop is~~ Taiwanese pop? orrr thai pop? xD
And thanks ;D actually, it does feel weird looking young. I always get carded when I go with friends to see rated-R movies. ]:
Awesome ^oo^ if you're ever bored, you can totally catch me on messenger!
May 21 2010 08:07 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

don't say that...for all of us, age doesn't matter..hahaha~yes, but still a few are still not..hehe~ohhh...same here!i was born here but i'm chinese..hahaha~and i love being chinese!hahaha~btw,i've already added you..haha~who's your favorite tpop singer?^^
May 21 2010 08:01 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Nuuup. I'm ridiculously old. A few more years and I would have been a Samchon fan TooT
It seems like the Phillipines are very in tune with Asian media. All of my friends either love manga, jpop, or kpop. ^^
Yes, I'm still a Chinese citizen. [: Came here when I was three, but I'll probably have my US passport soon.
Aha! Well, feel free to add me. ...
May 21 2010 07:55 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

woow..that's nice..hahaha..but are you chinese citizen?hehehe...no..i just use yahoo..hehe..can't use msn here and i dunno why...o_O
May 21 2010 07:52 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

Hahaha..thanks..yeah...sure..haha..
really young comparing to your age.hehehe...
when i saw your pic i thought you were just 16.haha^^.ohh yeah,there are many nice stuffs in here.well i'm glad that you liked it.haha
May 21 2010 07:47 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Oh dang. Looks like the Chinese didn't show up. TooT Do you use msn messenger?
May 21 2010 07:43 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

And yes [: I am Chinese. I speak and read it fluently.. for an American LOL!!
???Cherri,????????????^-^
May 21 2010 07:42 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Wooooow. [: Your parents did you justice! What a unique name, I like it~~
Haha, do I really look young? Can I take that as a compliment? It's probably partly because of the lighting, but yeahh, people say I look really innocent and stuff ]:
Ohh the Phillls. I'm friends with some Filipinos who go back every summer, and they bring back the coolest stuff ^oo^ They...
May 21 2010 07:41 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

ohh..wow..u look way younger to tell..hehe^^
Marie Cherrilynn Tan and it's way too long to remember..haha..just cherri for short...15.. Philippines..hehe...more of a disaster here in the philippines but it still have many good places to visit...haha...are you chinese?hehe..^^
May 21 2010 07:36 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Aha! Well.. [: let's see then.
Danny Liu
Male, if you can't tell from the picture TooT someone asked me to be cute for them
and Arizona! Y'know, that place with the cactus and stuff.
How about yourself?
And Ikr? ^oo^ I've been so impressed watching her over the last year. I'm glad her popularity started booming~~
May 21 2010 07:29 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

hehehe...it's ok..at first,i didn't know what NSAL means..hehehe..NSAL is name,sex,age and location..hehehe...ohhh..haha..sunny is getting prettier and prettier right?haha^^
May 21 2010 07:09 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

No worries! I'm sure you were busy and whatnot. Sorry, I must not be familiar with the lingo. I have no idea what NSAL stands for. >___<
As for my favorite member.. it's actually a bit of a toughie. I think all 9 have their awesome points, but since Sunny is the one that got me into SNSD in the first place, I'm going to stay faithful to her! ^oo^ Love her ...
May 21 2010 05:50 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

btw, who's you're favorite snsd mem.?
May 21 2010 05:24 PM
Photo

chejunTheLilPanda

annyeong!nice to meet you too~hehehe...sorry for my late reply..i've been away for my pc for a while..haha..hope you don't mind^^your NSAL please..^^
May 21 2010 05:23 PM
Photo

TheLilPandachejun

Hey there! Nice to meet you~ ^oo^
May 17 2010 06:53 AM