Community Status Updates

Photo

TheLilPandakuribo

Dood! Super congrats!!! Glad to hear you got that big imposing thesis out of the way ^^ And woooow, baller! I thought about going to SMNY, but decided against it after remembering SNSD only performed like 5 songs in LA. Not worth it to me T-T would rather go to a full SNSD concert.
But wowwow, sounds like you've been super busy! Glad to hear you're kicking it so well <:
Sep 18 2011 04:49 PM
Photo

kuriboTheLilPanda

Sorry to hear that. You are closer by now. Maybe I can catch a train to visit one day. I got through my latest presentation with the thesis committee so I won't be getting kicked out. In soshi news, I'll be going to SM Town NY all broke. lol Just made my second fanfic that started from a random conversation. And my trip to Vancouver was complete awesomeness. 2011 is my year!
Sep 18 2011 04:46 PM
Photo

TheLilPandakuribo

I super fail at replying, soooooo bad. >: Sorry! Moved, had drama with the fam, mom moved to Memphis, dad's getting married, just been super crazy. I got back safely! ^-^
Bought the 1st tour DVD, watched the 3D DVD of the girls in Japan, and I've been spazzy ever since!
How has my favorite Goomba been yo? <:
Sep 18 2011 04:43 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaTendoroni

Mine was HideousPride. Do you mind adding me this time? XD; I dunno where the heck the thread went and can't remember your IGN. Thanks!
Sep 18 2011 04:42 PM
Photo

TendoroniTheLilPanda

Ah , add me again on LoL , and what's your user name? xD I accidentally declined it.
Sep 18 2011 11:15 AM
Photo

TendoroniTheLilPanda

Definitely. xD And I won't be on unless it's the weekends and I have time , because school is beginning to overload me with homework everyday. *Sigh* But yeah , add me. :D
Sep 01 2011 07:01 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaTendoroni

Saw your post in the LoL thread. You play AND you're a Sunny fan? <3 Massive hearts right there. ^-^/
I'll add you after getting home tonight, let's play together sometime!
Sep 01 2011 02:54 PM
Photo

kuriboTheLilPanda

Hello panda man. Did you make it back alright? I saw this web comic and thought of something you mentioned before: http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/smartphone/7.png
Aug 18 2011 03:02 PM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

Really late, but honestly I don't really do much here. It's kind of boring for a big city. I usually just swim and hang out at home lol. You?
Aug 11 2011 12:42 PM
Photo

SuperSunnyLoverTheLilPanda

thnx for making the sunny oath =D
Aug 09 2011 10:26 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaWobBLeR

Heyy Wobby! <: I've been dying since the Japan tour to watch Sunny perform 3 in not-super-terrible quality, and thanks to super up to date Sones I finally got to!
Been lurking around every now and then~ Currently interning in Chicago for the summer~ Met up with a Chicago Sone actually! Very fun times, Sones are generally amazing people.
And yourself? How've you been?
Jul 25 2011 07:35 AM
Photo

WobBLeRTheLilPanda

Guess who's back, back again.
Panda's back, tell a friend.
Hey hey hey, nice to see you on the Spazz Thread after a long time. Nice timing too, I should add. Hehehe. How's life treating ya?
Jul 25 2011 07:30 AM
Photo

TheLilPanda

So cute when Seo sings Danny boy I love you so <333 XD Love my name!
Jul 15 2011 01:15 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

I find myself getting in and out of kpop. There are months (like now) where I barely listen at all, and other months when I have more free time that I'm crazy into it. Still going to get the 6 DVD set coming out tom though! [: Other than kpop, what are some of your hobbies/what do you do for fun in AZ? O:
Jun 29 2011 12:01 PM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

Yeah well they have to cater to what's popular so it's understandable. I'm not much of a BB fan anymore, I grew out of it after Remember promos. but i was all about wonderbang and whatnot for sure~
Jun 29 2011 12:16 AM