Community Status Updates

Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

Ohh a lake house here? I'm jealous! I already have it good compared to other interns because I'm staying in a condo, the dorms here leave a lot to be desired. I like the innovative-ness of Big Bang - all of their stuff is quite good and I like how they try new things, but I get tired of their songs after a while~ I really liked SNSD because they used zero autotune, but that changed recently T--T
Jun 25 2011 06:34 AM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

Yup my family is from the Chicago area and I was last there 2 summers ago. I have a lake house about 2 hours away in Michigan so it's an easy trip to make (: DBSK was my first group, but it wasn't until Big Bang came around that I became a big fan of anyone.
Jun 25 2011 04:20 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

Ohh you know about Navy Pier? Yeah, not extremely close, but it's a train ride and bus hop away, could be worse! I've visted a couple of the big spots already, still need to find a day for Navy and the Sears Tower. Other than SNSD... the old DBSK~ My cousin sings all of their songs incessantly and after years of it, I finally wore down and began listening to some of their stuff. Secret too!
Jun 23 2011 05:33 AM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

Are you close to Navy Pier? I like pretty much every group out there. I like 4minute and 2PM more than SNSD, they make up my top 3. You?
Jun 23 2011 02:03 AM
Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

Even though you say that ^^; I haven't gotten used to it at all so far. Ended up sleeping 12 hrs+ both days this weekend. It's tough! And ahh~ makes sense [: It's definitely an appealing thought to be beachside, although quite a pricey one! My condo in Chicago is right by a beach connected to Lake Michigan, so it's been very nice here. Other than SNSD, are there any other kpop bands you like?
Jun 12 2011 07:15 PM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

Ooh sounds interesting. Waking up that early is going to be normal later on so get used to it haha. Well I really like being near the ocean so it'll be nice being close to the beach. (:
Jun 12 2011 06:18 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

Pharmacy is a great field of study, it definitely pays well upon graduation ^^ I'm surprised you chose Florida though, you must really like hot places! I'm in Chicago for a supply chain internship, specifically purchasing. I work with the company's suppliers to try and reduce costs, although as an intern I've done quite a few odd jobs. It's been interesting, but it's incredibly hard waking up at 6
Jun 09 2011 09:04 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaKlcybur

ASU main actually, double majoring in finance/supply chain and that's only offered at Tempe. I did go to hs here! I went to Mountain Ridge. Where out of state are you going to go, do you know what you want to study?
Jun 06 2011 01:48 PM
Photo

KlcyburTheLilPanda

It's all good, I'm taking awhile to respond to you anyways lmao. Graduating from ASU west then? I went to Pinnacle and I graduated in 09 so I'm going to PVCC for another semester or two before transferring out of state. Did you go to HS here?
Jun 06 2011 01:13 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoTheLilPanda

Haha. I figured you crashed for the day. it is getting abit late. Yea, it was fun chatting with ya for a little while ^_^. We WILL do it agains oemtime soon. count on it. Laterz~ ^^
Jun 04 2011 10:52 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaNeko-Koneko

Sorry about that >___< My internet (or maybe just MSN) completely spazzed out and died on me. Seeing as it's rather late over here in Chicago, it's probably a good idea for me to crash now! Nighttt~ It was great talking to you ^^ If you're up for it, let's talk again sometime soon!
Jun 04 2011 10:45 PM
Photo

TheLilPandabjseef

Hey bj! It just hit me that I haven't talk to you in ages~ I hope you've been well all this time!
Jun 04 2011 08:39 PM
Photo

TheLilPandaNeko-Koneko

I think that every time I leave a comment on someone's box who has it set on approve-first as well~ If your earthlink email is your MSN one, you should have a request from [email protected] ^^
Jun 04 2011 08:36 PM
Photo

Neko-KonekoTheLilPanda

ha. And here i thought it was glitching on me. yea. sure, we can use MSN messanger.
Jun 04 2011 08:33 PM