Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.LolliLovee

Hmmm... have you received my PM about the update on my fic?
Mar 08 2010 10:31 PM
Photo

.allbliss.ladjs

You know, you should write a story yourself. Why don't you try?
Mar 08 2010 10:13 PM
Photo

.allbliss.ladjs

Hey! Kindly be patient for my next chapter. Geez, it's so hard writing those emotions coz I have to feel first myself. But I hope that the symbolism I used on the upcoming chapter will be understandable and be easily comprehend. Thanks for the support.
Mar 08 2010 09:59 PM
Photo

.allbliss.maymei

Lemme guess... you're a silent reader, right?
Feb 08 2010 09:31 PM
Photo

.allbliss.maymei

Which reminds me that I do have a fic... four fics, to be exact but only two are active... *sigh* Ideas wasted... dang.
Feb 08 2010 08:29 PM
Photo

.allbliss.maymei

Well.. this is a free site and i think there's a perfect place for you to express what you feel. Perhaps the spam thread? But that won't help you raise your posts count. So i guess you should just weave yourself some good comments which is still optional, and try being active at SNSD's forums. You can't say anything bad to them anyways except that... *mod alert*.Oh well... see ya around...
Feb 08 2010 12:16 AM
Photo

.allbliss.maymei

Obviously... so what's up. I suggest you should try raising your post. Yer so active in sbox but not in the ACTUAL forum discussions. -_-
Feb 05 2010 08:15 PM
Photo
Photo

.allbliss.mlight93

I really can't tell. LOL... i murmur a lot but I'm 18.
Jan 18 2010 02:10 AM
Photo

.allbliss.kayaro

Woah... what is this land, my friend? I feel ... sanctified. Where does my unconscious feet took me? What wonder... what a bizarre massif of bright light. Anyways, can you add me?
Jan 17 2010 05:06 PM
Photo

.allbliss.SCBet

Woah... what is this land, my friend? I feel ... sanctified. Where does my unconscious feet took me? What wonder... what a bizarre massif of bright light. Anyways, can you add me?
Jan 17 2010 05:06 PM
Photo

.allbliss.카린 짱

Jan 17 2010 05:05 PM
Photo

.allbliss.sekshi

Jan 17 2010 05:04 PM
Photo

.allbliss.DinoYul

Jan 17 2010 05:04 PM
Photo

.allbliss.Pinkosa

Jan 17 2010 05:03 PM