Community Status Updates

Photo

.allbliss.XeviKira~

SERIOUSLY!!!! VISUAL KEI FAN!!!! ROWRRR!!!!!!
Apr 04 2010 10:51 AM
Photo

.allbliss.haruna ono

Thanks, dude... sorry again. I won't do that again, i pwomise.
Apr 03 2010 10:52 PM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

of files that has been my epithet. >.<
Apr 03 2010 04:38 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

I'm not talking about intellectual capabilities, i knew there are tons of people out there who aren't capable of it. What pisses me is that they don't understand my nature. I'm a concoction of smelly objects for other people. Like... I love Visual Kei music, I hate SNSD's dance tunes, and I love their ballads. It's all what other people consider a total disarrangement of fi
Apr 03 2010 04:38 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

The reason why utterly hate socializing because most of the time, people misunderstood me. When i try to be funny, they were annoyed. When i'm too serious, they laugh. I just don't get it...
Apr 03 2010 01:44 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

and if i hadn't apologized... dang, speedtyping kills me.
Apr 03 2010 01:25 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

but i prefer the damp, misty atmosphere over my dimly lit room. The peace carried by the void whispers things about my stories, and I really can't find making friends enjoyable. Unless they kick you in the rear when you're peering over the edge of a cliff, I think socialization wasn't for me, and I hadn't apologized to you moments ago, I could've just ignored you in the face.
Apr 03 2010 01:25 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

And my about me sucks. I think it deserves a one healthy update soon when I decided to break free from the bedlam I sat with at the moment.
Apr 03 2010 12:57 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

LOL. That separates us, excluding the fact that we're both writers. I'm more of a silent watcher. I do not interact with my readers and if i do, but only to a handful few. Their feedback about me: pure oddity and somewhat strange randomness. I think coz i'm the type who loves to bar himself behind the hermit and pursue a life against the grain. Grammatical errors, misplaced punctuation
Apr 03 2010 12:55 AM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

I guess you're right... nice meeting you, Sara. And from what i can see, you're quite popular of a fic writer. Moreover, i saw your about me and that's a real way to down yourself. But what I'm actually interested ATM was: have you been criticized before?
Apr 03 2010 12:06 AM
Photo

.allbliss.haruna ono

I mean, "PEOPLE GOT OFFENDED AND IT WASN'T MY REALLY PURPOSE"
Apr 02 2010 11:22 PM
Photo

.allbliss.haruna ono

I'm sorry about what I said. I seriously am, apologizing deeply. Please, I really do. People got offended, and it was really my purpose. Looking upon the aftermath, I thought I acted extremely careless and pompous tho me, myself, wasn't a good writer and all. Man, I'm sorry if i had offended you in a way. I really do. I didn't mean it. REALLY. I just wanted to be a lot more sociali
Apr 02 2010 11:22 PM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

I've said those coz I have been looking for critics since I've joined this site, and I apologize if you find it insulting. We're all writers here and i find insulting and taunting one another theoretically crude in a way. I didn't mean it, seriously. I was just shocked to find a 16 yr old critic, that's all. PLEASE, I"M SORRY! <3333
Apr 02 2010 11:15 PM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

Like I said, it has been my nature ever since I got criticized back to the other forums from which i posted tons of my stories and one-shots. If you wanna know what it feels, you might think that the words that has been verbalized through the comment I left to haruna's comment box, it was nothing more than a tickle in the spine.
Apr 02 2010 11:10 PM
Photo

.allbliss.saradolimz

Whose friend? haruna? Harsh? Words? @_@
Apr 02 2010 08:33 PM