Community Status Updates

Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Just had a look at the eyk website and I think its very safe to say I Got A Boy will be this weeks K-pop Mucis Monday <3
Jan 12 2013 07:10 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Playing forum games with awesome Sone's, working on my fanfic and doing the final prep work for my college assignment... the best kind of multitasking xx <3
Jan 12 2013 01:49 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGGtaengledmess

Hi Sica~ How have you been, long time no chat ^____^
Jan 12 2013 01:26 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Just found out my little cousin can do Jessica's dolpin scream perfectly >_< perhaps I can turn her into a Sone... xx <3
Jan 11 2013 01:11 PM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    Um well she is 4 so she's a bit young for that but in a few years maybe :)
    Hopefully by then SM will come here so we can audition for the globals ^^
    Jan 11 2013 01:36 PM
  • Cinnamonbun's Photo
    Cinnamonbun
    Haha ^-^ I'm currently teaching my little sister (who is 5) some of the easier dances :D I have a poster of the girls on my wall from the Genie period, and whenever she see it she always sounds out the names, I think her fav is Yoona :) She always goes 'Yoooooona! Yooooonaaa!'
    Jan 11 2013 01:58 PM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    Aw that sounds like fun ^_^ I have Mr. Taxi on my wall and she likes Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung.
    But I think her favorite is Jessica :) especially after learning her scream haha
    Jan 11 2013 02:15 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGGMayuYuki

Hello~ thanks for the friend request ^_^
Jan 11 2013 06:22 AM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Does anyone know when Love Rain or Fashion King will be subbed and uploaded? I know that there are other sites that might have it but if SNSD are in it I only trust the pink subs <3 xx
Jan 10 2013 05:05 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

So gutted to find all my Korean and Japanese lessons have been deleted from my laptop :( a fun few hours ahead of my trying to retrieve them, better create a soshi playlist before I start... xx <3
Jan 10 2013 02:17 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

I hate having to choose between doing assessment work and watching 3rd Hospital :( I always choose the boring one, hopefully after the assesments handed in Love Rain or Fashion King will be subbed and uploaded ^_^ xx <3
Jan 09 2013 04:40 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Been happily re-aquainted with my twitter account, if you want to have a look its nothing special but its @QuirkyTeaCup, feel free to say hi xx <3
Jan 09 2013 12:23 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGGbedaimnida

Hello :) thanks for the friend request, welcome to soshified ^_^
Jan 09 2013 11:58 AM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    How are you finding the site?
    Jan 09 2013 12:26 PM
  • bedaimnida's Photo
    bedaimnida
    Good! I will probably end up being addicted haha
    Jan 09 2013 12:29 PM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    Its been known to happen~ haha
    Besides from what i've seen everyone is really nice i'm sure you'll make some really good friends here :)
    Jan 09 2013 12:34 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Poor sica </3 I couldn't beleieve it when I heard I hope she's okay, hopefully SM with postpone any performances until she's fully recovered... xx
Jan 08 2013 08:04 AM
  • Cinnamonbun's Photo
    Cinnamonbun
    What happened?! I saw on the IGAB youtube that something had happened, but I couldn't find out what D:
    Jan 08 2013 01:49 PM
  • !cySONE's Photo
    !cySONE
    apparently she wasn't feeling well during her performance of Legally Blonde and I think she collapsed during the performance or something of that nature. But she still endured until the end the show all the way until the last curtain drop, when she was then carried by her manager to the hospital. The rest of the members were notified by Seohyun who watching the performance last night and they showed up at the hospital later. That's all I've heard on it so far. I'm still loo...
    Jan 08 2013 10:40 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGGMiiMii256

Hello ^_^ welcome to Soshified~ nice to meet you!
Jan 06 2013 04:53 PM
  • MiiMii256's Photo
    MiiMii256
    Slowly getting used to it, but still a little lost at times...
    Jan 12 2013 03:00 PM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    If you need any help feel free to ask ^-^
    Happy to help~
    Jan 12 2013 03:04 PM
  • MiiMii256's Photo
    MiiMii256
    Thank You~ ^^
    Jan 15 2013 01:19 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

So amuzed that my phone rang with "I'll be your tinkerbell in the sky" just as the advert for the new Tinkerbell movie came on :3 is that sad? xx <3
Jan 06 2013 02:41 PM
Photo

IntoTheNewGG

Am I the only one who doesn't want to get all 10 versions of IGAB right now? I don't trust SM not to release a repackage of it in about a monthes time :( xx <3
Jan 05 2013 01:12 PM
  • takenine's Photo
    takenine
    Gah please don't say the word "repackage" lol XD
    Just buying one album was bad enough haha :P
    Jan 05 2013 01:58 PM
  • Sone_Chocobo's Photo
    Sone_Chocobo
    i got the members album that i liked, not that i don't like the others but budget contraint ~_~
    Jan 06 2013 07:23 AM
Photo

IntoTheNewGGFrozenYentaf

Hi ^_^ I just wanted to say I love your sig work and I was wondering if I could use one of your gifs in my sig? :)
Jan 03 2013 03:52 PM
  • FrozenYentaf's Photo
    FrozenYentaf
    Ahh. I'm really sorry for this late reply! I didn't see your message until now OTL

My notifications are usually filled with pairing topics notifications. I'm really sorry!

But yeah sure, feel free to use them :) Just don't forget to credit me haha. I still haven't uploaded the other 4-5 gifs that I have done, I'm a bit lazy OTL

Anyways, glad you like the gifs x)
    Jan 04 2013 08:16 PM
  • IntoTheNewGG's Photo
    IntoTheNewGG
    It's okay late replies don't bother me :)

Oh well i'll be sure to keep an eye out for the new ones :D thanks!
    Jan 04 2013 08:35 PM