Community Status Updates

Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

No need to be frightened X). You can just say "hi" ;).
Aug 21 2012 12:58 PM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    haha sorry if i came of as 'frightened' XD i've been on my iPhone and the way the mobile site is made, i can't find the Profile Feed section :D Thanks for the welcome, even though i've been here for AGES! now XD i've made a few friends here already + one more (you) :) and. HI!
    Aug 21 2012 08:57 PM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Thank you for visiting my Profile an befriending me :) and belated Welcome to Soshified. I hope you may have many friends here. :).
Aug 20 2012 01:13 PM
Photo

dorkymushroom07sense

Aigoo! you're my Dongsaeng? ^o^ it says that you're 16 heehee *nods* ne, i'm a TaeNy shipper.. :") and you're a SunYeon shipper?? *that's nice* Nice to meet you~~ heehee...Thank you for reading my about me introduction
Aug 19 2012 06:57 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Hehe. it says you're age is unknown, but i guess your my noona? XD hmmm.. it's nice to meet you as well :D and i see that you like blue.. i guess i'm going to have to fight you for that color cuz blue is mine :P you like anime and kpop? haha. common interest between us already :D i love anime as well!
    Aug 20 2012 02:06 AM
Photo

dorkymushroom07sense

Annyeong~~ ^___^ Omoo~~ you're dp ish soooo cuteee *bows* Thank you for viewing my profile~
Aug 19 2012 06:22 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Hey :) Haha no worries. I don't clearly remember how I got there, but I think it was your name that caught my attention xD haha Dorkymushroom :p love it. I guess you're a TaeNy shipper huh? Had fun reading your profile as well :D eldest sister who acts like the youngest. Sounds like me except I'm the oldest brother haha.
    Aug 19 2012 06:33 AM
Photo

senseSunSica

Hello, hello! Can i just say i love your name :P
Aug 18 2012 09:17 PM
Photo

MirziAllysonsense

Hyper Active 2Ny Eyesmiler Shipper Oppa~ lol, :D (I just saw that from your overview XD
Jul 07 2012 04:56 AM
  • MirziAllyson's Photo
    MirziAllyson
    Ummm... Hello! :) just passed by..
    Jul 07 2012 04:58 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Hey! How are you doing? Sorry I've been so inactive xD I'm in Thailand at the moment and I rarely get Internet. When I get back, it's super spazz mode for me
    Jul 07 2012 05:15 AM
  • MirziAllyson's Photo
    MirziAllyson
    I'm fine^^ anniyo, it's ok! Oh! Oh! Thailand! XD wow! Your on a vacation?? ytake care there :)
    Jul 07 2012 05:29 AM
Photo

sensePadme

Hehe, hope you don't mind me adding you as friend. Your videos on Youtube are amazing! So happy that you are a Sunshiner :D
Jun 19 2012 10:04 PM
Photo

always_yoona_angelsense

I´m sorry for my late reply :( Thank you for your understanding :) Thank you. I hope to see you more often too. I think we will see each other often when I post in Sunny´s spazz thread.
Jun 18 2012 09:50 AM
Photo

always_yoona_angelsense

I´m sorry for my late reply :( Thank you for your add. Nice to meet you ;)
Jun 17 2012 03:04 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Hehe no worries. I'm actually glad you would accept :) and nice to meet you! Hope to see you more often xD
    Jun 17 2012 03:19 AM
Photo

Jimmy6sense

you quoted something from my Fanfic?!?!?!? nice!!! and you have 57gb of SUNNY PHOTOS?!?! I only have like 8gb... i'm so gonna need a copy of all your stuff! lol
Jun 14 2012 08:05 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    LOL! Sorry, hope you don't mind but your quote was an insta hit for me! Sunny not short or small but space efficient? Too good to pass out :P And yes i've got 57GB of Sunny. But only around 19GB is photos i think LOL actually i think i've got more LOL! Yea before i joined i went through all 1000+ pages and most of the Threads haha and i collected all the images XD. Just felt like it had to be done :P And the rest are videos i've gotten from here and there. Want the...
    Jun 15 2012 02:18 AM