Community Status Updates

Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Tsktsk.... Welcome to the "indecisive club" :P.
Nov 10 2012 05:33 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    xD thank you thank you for the welcome, but i'll like to unsubscribe ASAP! i choose not to do both and remain in bed :D
    Nov 10 2012 05:36 AM
Photo
  • F.B.G Samuel's Photo
    F.B.G Samuel
    I thought you said you wanted to grow :P.
    Nov 10 2012 05:27 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    overpriced milk or growth... what to do what to do >< haha. i wish i grow another 5cm but i dont think that's going to happen anytime soon.
    Nov 10 2012 05:32 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Tsktsk :P.... The stores still open then?
Nov 10 2012 05:10 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    lol. probably not, unless i go to a petrol station and buy their over priced milk T.T
    Nov 10 2012 05:12 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

You hope :P.... So late?! O.o......
Nov 10 2012 04:49 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    LOL! yup! i'm going in their hoping and praying that i pass :D
    I NEED MILK SO I CAN BECOME TALLER! MWAHAHA
    Nov 10 2012 04:52 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

:P. Yeah but don't get a bad grade on me haha XD. Haha, shorter den me :P. I used to have dat height :P.
Nov 10 2012 04:44 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    haha! no worries, i've got this!
    T.T brb going outside to buy some milk :D
    Nov 10 2012 04:47 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Whut?.... You don't say -_______-""..... Hahaha you do best to learn instead of playing then.... Wait that must mean that you're really short then XD.
Nov 10 2012 04:40 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    i've got time before the exams :D i'll probably do some reading after this since you've reminded me ><

Short? as in height? naw im 175cm :P i've got this!!! haha
    Nov 10 2012 04:43 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Only?? XD. Haha have you even learned it at all??
Nov 10 2012 04:30 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    :D yes. only. i usually sleep at around 4-5am. since nobody is using the internet and i can game without my ping spiking every now and then. But i wake up super late to make up for my late nights ><

Hmm...English i just need to go over some of the notes and Economics...that's looking pretty grim right now T.T
    Nov 10 2012 04:35 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Isn't it like really late there now? :P. Ohh good for you :P. Until you realised you flunked all of them XD jk.
Nov 10 2012 04:22 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    naw. it's only 1.28am right now O.o
    LOL! IKR. just hope that really doesn't happen because i'll be soso screwed!
    Nov 10 2012 04:28 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Just fine :). Shouldn't you be in bed right now?? XD.
Nov 10 2012 04:14 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    LOL! what makes you think that?! ><
    My exams are almost finished. English and Economics and i'm done!! pretty much on holiday mode right now since they are my best subjects.
    Nov 10 2012 04:16 AM
Photo
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Sup :D how have you been? :D :D :D
    Nov 10 2012 03:56 AM
Photo

senseLhya

Pwahahaha! of course i won't do such thing as smash a keyboard over someone's head xD no...that's not like me at all ><
Nov 01 2012 01:08 AM
  • Lhya's Photo
    Lhya
    It's okay, really. As long as I don't shrink. I reallllly don't want to be the same height as Sunny or Taeyeon. No offense to my Goddess, but she's adorable. I, for one, won't look good in shorter height. :c
    Nov 01 2012 01:45 PM
Photo

sensesilvermoon21

Hi there. I can't seem to find "The Lost Half-Blood" anywhere... have you discontinued it? i was one of the readers
Sep 07 2012 08:37 PM
  • silvermoon21's Photo
    silvermoon21
    Yeah, I've discontinued it. I'm sorry if you wanted to read it more. I'll probably create new story for Percy Jackson and SNSD soon. I'm just a little busy. But I'll PM you when I've found to time recreate it. :)
    Oct 27 2012 11:52 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Cheers.
    Nov 01 2012 07:15 PM
Photo

senseSoshi_Basket

i'm glad you finally got the signature correctly done :D it looks so much better doesn't it?
Sep 07 2012 07:23 PM
  • Soshi_Basket's Photo
    Soshi_Basket
    Hahahaha! That would be fine. ^^ Oh... I think you should focus on school as well.xD
    Thank you and I won't. I write when I am in the mood and most of of the times, I am...
    Sep 08 2012 02:08 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    i wish i could focus at school, but it gets so boring xD need some good fics to get me through the day :D i wish i was the mood to write.. i'm just sitting here thinking of updating, but nothing is coming out...
    Sep 08 2012 02:12 AM
  • Soshi_Basket's Photo
    Soshi_Basket
    Ohhhh... it's pretty opposite here, school day is busy and I want some free time to continue fictions. ^^
    Hmmm... about ideas coming out, For me, well... I have many ways that works for me. =D
    Sep 08 2012 03:07 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Really?? Cuz I don't even see it myself XD!. Is that a good thing?... I still feel like a newbie X(... Haha if it weren't for the Paris concert I wouldn't have know neither X).
Aug 23 2012 12:44 PM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    Haha ! i've totally forgotten what i saw XD must've been something to do with the "Well if i were you, i'd do the same thing too" Aww i really wish i knew what i saw T.T SNSD is OP! Their fanbase grows larger for every concert they hold!!!
    Aug 24 2012 07:54 AM
Photo

F.B.G Samuelsense

Ohhh... Well if I were you, I'd say the same thing too XD. Keke jk X). If you call starting from May ages, I wonder what you call me :P... A few?... I wonder what alot means to you then ;D.
Aug 22 2012 08:55 AM
  • sense's Photo
    sense
    lmao! i see what you did there :D WOW you're right. i've only been here since May. its feels like i've been here since forever though.. don't know why, but i just do XD Whoa~ u've been here for a lot longer then me :( i wished i found this site sooner T.T
    Aug 22 2012 08:26 PM