Community Status Updates

Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

oh yeah... XD nahhh it won't be that rich... ^^ I wld have to go more than 10 times for that to happen :) aagg? what's that? I am REALLY ignorant sometimes so... pls help. #^_^ ahhh hmv is a music shop (?) Like I said, I'm really ignorant sometimes... >_< hmm okay thanks for the advice anyway ^^ you've been a great help :D
Aug 03 2011 10:32 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahah. thanks. saw above u bought stuff at comic's connection. i wonder which one. the store will be rich. XD. hmm, HMV is gg to have preorder soon. but if i were u, for AAGG, i think must buy online indeed. :/.
Aug 03 2011 04:40 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha well said :) thanks so much ^^ oh and btw, do you know where I can get snsd paradise in phuket? The photobook and dvd... comics connection only has the photobook and I'm not allowed to buy stuff online>_<
Aug 03 2011 01:44 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Hahahah. Indeed. Age should nt be a barrier. Okie dokie hwaiting aites, young fellow. I didnt watch last year event too, cos i wasnt a SONE then. Oh well, fix things right by gg for next year's then. Kekeke
Aug 02 2011 02:25 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyo

Awwww the old SoShi... listening to ITNW and Beginning <33333
Aug 01 2011 11:41 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha yep :P I'll still get the tix. NO MATTER WHAT :D I missed the first concert when they came to Koreawave last yr. So I REALLY wanna go for this one..
Aug 01 2011 11:07 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Haha, no worries. So it was my post tat caught yr attention huh. Cool2. Well hey there fellow SONE, im sure u are happy. :) But saw yr age. Queing up for e tix will be trouble for u, no?
Aug 01 2011 05:25 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Thanks for accepting ^^ I added you as a friend coz of this post: 'SNSD coming to Singapore next year. *Best news of 2011*' I'm from singapore. so I am REALLY happy about this :)
Aug 01 2011 03:17 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hey there. thanks for the add. :). why do you add me, if you dont mind me asking? :D
Jul 29 2011 10:35 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyoGhostGhost

Hello unnie:)) I'm just wondering if I can get the ff of taeny? the one that was incomplete in the one-shots collection. I love the ff ^^ they're awesome \(^-^)/ hehehe thanks in advance.. :D
Jul 28 2011 07:21 AM