Community Status Updates

Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Hey dongsaeng. Got yr piece of AAGG? its already in stock at HMV. :S. lols.
Aug 23 2011 08:36 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Hahaha. its nice talking to u dongsaeng. ^^. sure anything u knw where to find me. :D
Aug 11 2011 06:16 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Yep :) it was fun talking to you ^ ^ haha hope we can chat nxt time too :))
Aug 11 2011 03:35 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahahaha. yes indeed e same. Hmm, ah i see. so its very convenient indeed. no worries yo. stop saying thanks. its nothing. haha. :)
Aug 10 2011 04:03 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Heehee I suppose its the same for all of us ^ ^ oh okay :) I'm. going there with my friends soon so I can do so on the way ^ ^ nah the price doesn't. really matter XD thanks for the help :)
Aug 10 2011 02:02 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

HAHAH. i knw rite. at first i would do e same. XD. sing korean version when i listened to e japan version too. Oh you can head to 313 somerset to preorder the AAGG, its 84.90 apparently. onlines is selling cheaper but since u cant buy online. tats e alternative for u. gd luck. :D
Aug 10 2011 12:39 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha yep:) I like both Japanese and korean for hoot but I'll start singing in korean while its playing in Japanese so I get confused XD let it rain is just amajjing ^ ^ YEAH I SAW IT:D I was seriously freaking out^ ^ black soshi jjang :DDDD haha tyty:))
Aug 09 2011 11:58 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

AHAHAHA. lols. yupp2. cherish e gd times. XD. hmm, cos of yr age huh? lols. Tell me what you think of it. And oh, Bad Girl mv teaser. check it out if you have not. :D. Yupp2 hwaiting! (Y)
Aug 09 2011 09:56 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha yeah. I wasn't really tired XD yeah.. I have to cherish the nights that I can sleep earlier I guess.. ^ ^okay I'll go hv a listen to those:) not allowed to get stuff online TT^TT so I probably hv to pre-order frm hmv.. oh well...
Aug 09 2011 07:45 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

2am and yet to sleep just now? ahaha. just cos its a public holiday huh. tsk. LOL. i love Hoot Japanese version, but tats not hard considering how i love the original. XD Maybe u should give let it rain a try. ooh, u have e money for it alr. Why cant u buy it online. :/
Aug 09 2011 12:21 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Yepp that's true:Dits still more than mine XD I haven't really listened to the japanese versions yet... any recommendation? lol yeah I suppose that's true ^ ^ I just can't wait for the comeback no matter what song they are performing C: oh good for you ^^ have fun watching it :) nah I've got the money already... only that I can't use it... ahhhh I want bothh... but AAGG is priority XD
Aug 08 2011 10:00 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Haha, yupp2, cos our preference steers us away from shinee and more of SoShi. ^ ^. Hmm, nah nt tat much. :). Ah, cos we spent to support them if u get wat i mean. Its not a bad thing cos its not like we spent our money unwillingly anyway. :D. Drip drop may turn out to be just another rumour. Lols. And oh i see. Yupp2 i ordered it. Hwaiting in saving money. :d
Aug 08 2011 09:31 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Hehehe yep :D haha yeah.. they don't really understand why I prefer snsd to shinee but I just told them it was a matter of preference XDwow. that's quite a few. I wouldn't call it spending, but supporting snsd (@the same time getting awesome songs to listen to) YES OMGOMGOMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR DRIP DROP :D its on the 21st if I'm not wrong...? No... leaving my money for AAGG ^ ^ heehee did you order?
Aug 08 2011 09:03 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Yes, we must try to keep tat belief in ourselves. LOLS. :). Hmm? Aww, yre friends are so sweet and nice to help you. ^ ^. I have rdr, hoot, mr taxi and 1st Japanese album. lols. we SONEs are sure spending a lot. wats more with e comeback next month. :D. hehe. Did u ordered ITNW dvd? ^ ^
Aug 08 2011 07:56 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Yeahhh.. ikr... how horrible TT^TT yayyyy hopefully :D. haha I hv baby baby and rdr. my friends managed to get them for me when they went korea for an overseas program. XD you? :)
Aug 08 2011 07:32 AM