Community Status Updates

Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

O.O. u have got to be kidding me..... ahhhhhhhhhhhh. tats a mean joke alright. T.T. she is so lucky. hahah. nvm dongsaeng. at the end of the year, if we get to buy e tix. we might have e same luck. Somehow. i hope. :S. >.<. anyway, wat albums do u have frm SNSD?
Aug 08 2011 06:13 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha ^ ^ yeahhh... TT^TT those luckyyy SONES... hope we will be lucky enough to have that kind of experience :D HWAITING ^^ ahhhh fingers are crossed ^_^ ARGHHH... I have a friend who managed to meet them in person. her sister's uni roommate is korean and knows them well... AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW ABT SNSD ;-; this is like a mean, mean joke played on me...
Aug 08 2011 06:04 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahaha. ah i see i see. ^ ^. hmm? Indeed. like those lucky SONEs who get to meet Sica at Thailand airport. Sica even initiate a conversation. Omg. >.<. heheh. well hwaiting okie. who knws our dream can come true next year. :D
Aug 08 2011 05:23 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha np ^ ^ um yeah... imma girl XD they are totally awesome~~ #^_^ yeahhh... its a dream for all the SONES who have not met them... and I am TOTALLY envious of the people who have managed to get to meet them in person >_< aishhh... I'll just have to wait and pray that one day I'll be able to meet them... ^ ^ /not giving up/
Aug 08 2011 05:05 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahah. thanks dongsaeng. ^ ^. Btw just a qn, are you are a girl? hahah. yupp2. their personalities, the pranksters, the calm ones. wonderful ppl. :D. oh yes and friendly too.which is why i hope to meet them in person. It will be a dream come true. <3. kekeke
Aug 08 2011 04:47 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

And ur an awesome SONE too ^ ^
Aug 08 2011 04:34 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Lol thanks ^^ the comments are just from people that are REALLY biased against them so I just say something along the lines of 'ur just jealous' XD yesh that's a definite YEAP. I love watching them on variety shows as they just seem so down-to-earth and as normal as us... like the kind when you can just be friends with without meeting.. Heehee all 9 of them are just amajjing(Y) ^ ^
Aug 08 2011 04:33 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahaha. lols. You are a good SONE.. ^ ^ Hmm? yes i do get comments abt SNSD being plastic as well. dnt pay any heed. Besides we love the girls for their personality right? :D. i know i do. Our 9 girls are amajjing. :D
Aug 08 2011 04:20 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

:D there can NEVER be enough of SNSD for me... myclassmates don't really like SNSD as they think that SNSD is 'plastic'. PSHHH... what do they know.. not like they're frm SM right?! Sheesh... hehehe yep rich history(Y) okie:)) (but rly, thanks XD)
Aug 08 2011 04:05 AM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

Hahah. Hey its cool. There is still many things tat i yet to knw abt SNSD too i guess. Their history is rich. <3. Now, now. Dnt go saying thank u okie. Dnt worry. Its cool. :D
Aug 06 2011 06:21 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Haha no its not your fault XD I was laughing @ myself for not knowing it in the first place... teehee ^^ Yay thanks again... :3
Aug 06 2011 05:33 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahah, sori, i didnt mean to make u laugh. XD. kekeke. okie dokie, no worries dongsaeng. :D. its cool. ^ ^. glad to be of help yo.
Aug 05 2011 06:10 AM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

and thanks for helping me... SNSD HWAITING ^^
Aug 04 2011 06:17 PM
Photo

cookiejuseyomyfavisyuri

Oh okay I see :D thanks ^^ hmmm maybe I'll buy frm there... thanks :))) OHHHHHH... haha I started lol-ing and my frends looked @me like I was crazy XD
Aug 04 2011 06:17 PM
Photo

myfavisyuricookiejuseyo

hahaha, dnt worry. u are still young, its not called ignorant. dnt worry. :). yes HMV is a music shop. AAGG is shorter form for All About Girls Generation in Phuket dvd + photobook. :). Can call it AASNSD also. lols. and glad to be of help. ^ ^
Aug 04 2011 03:42 AM