Community Status Updates

Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

Yeah, and some of them are just copying the older groups too. And really??!! That's so cool!!!! Is the forum on soshified or a different website? And yeah, go SHINee!!!:D
Oct 24 2011 06:19 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

She's a great dancer too! lol obviously.
YUCK. I bought Green Tea from Walmart and it tastes disgusting. The green tea that was really good and a lot better for you was only at an asian store =_=.
I'm only drinking green tea because it's good for you.
Oct 24 2011 06:18 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

HyoSeo is good. They're like bestest friends, right? By the way, I forgot how good of an actress Hyoyeon is! :D
Oct 24 2011 05:52 PM
Photo

seohyunah~UltimateSone!

My life will be complete too! :D I could've had the perfect chance because ANZ Stadium is not far from my house, but ;_;" It's not my destiny. I will have to wait for another chance.
Oct 24 2011 05:51 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

The old groups were fresh. They brought something new. But now that we know what good kpop is, its harder for the new groups to live up to that standard. I like U-Kiss too~ One of my good friends is admin for one of their forums. SHINee MINHO~~~~~~~~~~~ <3
Oct 24 2011 05:50 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

Not really. I guess I like the couples that have my bias member in them,so HyoSeo, HyoYoung, HyoTae
Oct 24 2011 04:49 PM
Photo

UltimateSone!seohyunah~

ohh yehhs, damn.
I don't want to wait that long TT_TT
but if i get to see them with my own eyes just once, my life would be complete :D
Oct 24 2011 01:10 AM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

They're ok, but to be honest I also prefer the old groups better. My favourite boy groups are Super Junior, 2PM, SHINee, Big Bang, U-KISS and a few others. My favourite girl groups are SNSD, Kara, 2NE1, Miss A, f(x) and a few others also. :)
Oct 23 2011 10:13 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Yeah, me too! At first I didn't know what the fuss was over Yoona. I kept thinking, she doesn't do much so why does she get so much attention? But she's one of my top biases now. That's what variety shows are for, right? Do you have favourite couples? And... maybe I'll give sixth sense a go. But first, rewatching Horror Movie Factory!
Oct 23 2011 10:12 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

You like the new groups? I don't. I like old kpop, like the ones that debuted in 2008 like SHINee, f(x) even. But I'm very picky with my kpop groups XD
Oct 23 2011 10:10 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

The first time I listened to Six Sense it was ok,but then I got used to it and now I love it. That's how I felt about Yoona too. When I got into SNSD, there was alot of Yoona haters and at a time I agreed with them. Over time I realized Yoona is funny and sweet and she is not a girl to hate over. And anyways,they can't choose where to be at when they are doing group pictures.
Oct 23 2011 08:36 PM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

I know right!!!??? I try to keep up as much as possible. And yeah, there are a lot of weird names out there!! :D
Oct 23 2011 07:00 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

Really, now? Another Best Friend. Boyfriend's a newer group I'm into. I usually don't really like the new kpop groups debuting - there's SO many, I can't keep up! And they have random names and even more random songs. And no worries, dongsaeng. ;)
Oct 23 2011 06:56 PM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

I'm also a fan of Boyfriend and INFINITE!!! But I still LOVE Beast!!!! And cool!!! Thank you unnie!!! :D ^^
Oct 23 2011 05:49 PM
Photo

seohyunah~UltimateSone!

Probably not next year either, though. 2013? Their schedules are so so so busy. ><"
Oct 23 2011 01:37 PM