ignore the question marks lol ..
Oct 21 2011 10:50 PM
Photo

UltimateSone!seohyunah~

??? Hello other Aussie S?NE :)
Oct 21 2011 10:50 PM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

Yeah, I'm glad too. So many controversies. But I still feel sorry for him!!! And yes, their Japanese debut is AMAZING!!! They are doing so well there!!! I am absolutely IN LOVE with 'I'm Your Man'!!!!! Everytime I hear it I pretend they're singing it to me!!! LOL! :D And OMG!! Hav u seen Taecyeon oppa cry when an MC was talking about Jay Park??????
Oct 21 2011 08:55 PM
Photo

seohyunah~UltimateSone!

Hello fellow Australian-er! Awesome, more love Down Under. :D
Oct 21 2011 08:54 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

Yes, Hangeng was my favourite dancer. Besides Eunhyuk of course. I'm glad he dropped the lawsuit - too much drama, he should just start anew. And yes, I like 2PM. But it was hard to listen to them at first when he left the group. I couldn't listen. It's better now - their Japanese debut is great!
Oct 21 2011 08:51 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Heheh. I admit to being a triplet confused offender. But now, it's like, wha? How the heck did you think that? Yes, I love the triplets because they're from polar opposite worlds but together they're a BOMB~!
Who else do you like besides Hyoyeon?
Oct 21 2011 08:49 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

Ahhh the triplets.
Seohyun doesn't look alot like Yuri or Yoona,but when I first got into SNSD Yoona and Yuri looked the same to me. Now none of them do lol
Oct 21 2011 08:39 PM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

Well, in case u didn't know, Han Geng dropped his lawsuit against SM a few weeks ago. And OMG!!!! R u serious!!??? I love Jay Park too!!!! It's so sad that he had to leave 2PM!!!! Speaking of which, do you like them as well??? :D
Oct 21 2011 06:08 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

O: Really? I didn't hear that side of the story... Anything else I should know? I'm also a Jay Park fan, so we can spazz about that too. ;D
Oct 21 2011 03:45 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

I know. I hope I get a Seohyun poster. I don't mind getting Yuri or Yoona. If anyone could trade me... :3
Oct 21 2011 03:44 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

Well, I haven't gotten it yet.
My hopes is that I get a Hyoyeon poster and photocard. I'll die of happiness if I do,but I know I probably wont lol.
Oct 21 2011 03:06 PM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

What!??! No! Poor Han Geng was treated soooo badly!!! He didn't even get a day off in two years!!! Which lead to him getting those diseases. And they didn't let anyone sponsor Han Geng alone coz he was actually getting a lot of offers. And so yeah, then the whole lawsuit thing happened. It's so sad!!! Coz he's so talented!! I wish he came back, but knowing SM that's probably never going to happen!
Oct 21 2011 01:40 AM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

:O WHAT?! I knew there was like a lawsuit, but I never heard anything about kidney thingo or gastritis. What's this? I that it was just legal problems!
Oct 21 2011 01:04 AM
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

I know right!!??? He's very handesome!! OMG!!! R u kidding??? I love Han Geng too!!!! It's so sad that he had to leave though!!!! Poor guy got kidney disease and gastritis coz of SM!!!! I feel so sorry for him!!!!
Oct 21 2011 12:48 AM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

I know, right? It's like chocolate... He's also very good-looking so that's a bonus :3 I also loved Hangeng until he left :(
Oct 21 2011 12:21 AM