Community Status Updates

Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

I'm asian, fortunately or unfortunately? Haha. I have no idea, but I have big eyes for an asian. I guess that's a plus. No, you don't want straight hair because it gets too boring. You can't curl it because it goes flat after 3.5 seconds. Ooh, I've never met a Mexican in the flesh before! Are you watching any dramas atm? I recently finished City Hunter. :3
Oct 26 2011 06:20 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

I would LOVE to have straight hair!
Oct 26 2011 05:10 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

My parents are from Mexico,but I was born in the US.
I'm mexican. Most people don't know what I am since I have REALLY pale skin,but then brown(almost black) curls.People think I'm "white."
Oct 26 2011 05:10 PM
Photo

redalchemistseohyunah~

Really? you don't really think it's necessary for rents to name their child 'Princess'? Well, here, a lot of people has the same name as mine.. ^^
Oct 26 2011 04:57 AM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Really? Curly, hair? Why, what nash are you? I would love wavy hair, but my hair is dead straight, so boring sometimes. I don't like studying either, but I have my Year 12 exams right now. Somehow, I have a lot of free time though...
Oct 25 2011 06:01 PM
Photo

seohyunah~bonbonbon

Hey unnie~~ I'm in NSW. You, my fellow Aussie SONE? I'm also currently in the middle of my HSC exams. Somehow still have time to be on SSF.
Oct 25 2011 06:00 PM
Photo

Kita-seohyunah~

I love the rain,but I hate it when it messes up my hair. I have curly hair,so curly hair does not go with rain.
I hate stuying =_= I never study except when I have to for English and History. Those are my honor classes,so if I don't I'm screwed.
Oct 25 2011 05:00 PM
Photo

bonbonbonseohyunah~

which state do you live? ^^
Oct 25 2011 02:57 AM
Photo

bonbonbonseohyunah~

hey there,woah,Aussie Sone hehe But call me unnie,I'm older than you 2 yo hehe
Oct 25 2011 02:56 AM
Photo

UltimateSone!seohyunah~

a lot of fans have to TT_TT
but waiting is a small price to pay to see them, maybe sometime in the distant future :)
Oct 25 2011 01:43 AM
Photo

seohyunah~M__

OH, and I wanted to ask you if you'll be hiring Stylists any time soon O: I want to apply, after I finish HSC. It's so my thang.
Oct 24 2011 08:40 PM
Photo
Photo

naveen6seohyunah~

No I don't actually. Haha, yeah I do. Thank You unnie!!! I'll make sure to check it out!!! :D
Oct 24 2011 06:46 PM
Photo

seohyunah~Kita-

Oh, really, I had no idea Hyoyeon was a great dancer! *sarcasm* Oishi tea from Asian stores rocks socks! It's so rainy over here, and it's mean to be spring. D:
Oct 24 2011 06:26 PM
Photo

seohyunah~naveen6

No, it's not on this forum. You know Rocketboxx? yeah, she's admin for that forum. Girl, you gotta reach outside and explore other forums XD
Oct 24 2011 06:25 PM