Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

hiDeternity_moonlight

hahah UCI is cool, everything is brand new. and good asian food haha
Mar 03 2011 10:46 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlighthiD

hopefully i get into something, lol. I was actually at your school the other day for a club though ^^
Mar 03 2011 10:35 PM
Photo

hiDeternity_moonlight

UCs are good. you will prob get in one of those haha. who knows you might even go to my school ;D
Mar 02 2011 12:04 AM
Photo

eternity_moonlighthiD

haha, yeah, senior year. I don't know what college yet I'm deciding on though. Still waiting for my UC letters >.<
Mar 01 2011 06:14 PM
Photo

hiDeternity_moonlight

haha wow, you are almost graduating?! time going by so fast. and yayy for being a senior. prob no which college you're going next year? lol
Feb 27 2011 11:31 PM
Photo
Photo

eternity_moonlighthiD

Long time no talk Heidi~ Thanks for reading my stories still :) Everything's okay with me, just getting by senior year and all. I hope you're doing well too.
Feb 27 2011 11:16 PM
Photo

LoveSoshiYoonaeternity_moonlight

I really admire your work!
Hwaiting!
Feb 27 2011 06:46 AM
Photo

hiDeternity_moonlight

just had a chance to read your update. and it was simply amazing. loving every bit of it. hope all is well for you, dear.
Feb 27 2011 12:38 AM
Photo

eternity_moonlighttokio

Superior? D: No, don't say that! You're my sunbae in writing! :) I was and still am a fan of your works~ I particularly liked... I think it was "Friends Forever" back then. Honest. And yep, we should talk, haha.
Feb 11 2011 10:01 PM
Photo

tokioeternity_moonlight

Aww, thanks for the add. Although you're a far superior writer compared to me. I'm such a junior, more so, a beginner. I really appreacitate the fact you've read some of bad works. Thanks! we should talk.
Feb 11 2011 09:00 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlighttokio

>.< I'm sorry, I accidentally removed you as a friend like a minute after adding you, lol. Anyways, thank you for reading AOW~ I love your stories :) First TaengSic stories I ever read, back in 2009~
Feb 11 2011 08:05 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlight

You never truly let go of someone you loved and lost... but you learn to deal with the gap they left behind and keep living.
Feb 06 2011 11:07 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlight

"If Romeo and Juliet were meant to meet and fall in love, why did the rest of the world hold them apart?" - unnamed story
Jan 15 2011 11:49 PM