Community Status Updates

Photo

eternity_moonlight

Speak now, or forever hold your piece. Life's too short to let miss, and reflections on water fade quickly. So take the chance and jump in.
Jan 05 2011 12:15 AM
Photo

eternity_moonlightKzu

Awww. That's a cool coincidence though :) It would've been funny if we went to the same school without knowing. Thank you for reading my stories too, btw. I'm truly grateful ^^
Jan 04 2011 09:35 PM
Photo

Kzueternity_moonlight

Ah darn, no I don't go to GGHS haha .. I didn't know Cardoza is a semi-common last name? or maybe it's just a coincidence lol
Jan 04 2011 09:06 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlightKzu

LOL yeah, i live in SoCal D: Do you go to GGHS?
Jan 03 2011 11:49 PM
Photo

Kzueternity_moonlight

Not to be weird or anything but do you happen to live in socal? Just curious because in my school we have a Ms. Cardoza ...
And.. I'm looking forward to updates on GHOST ! :) Happy new year~
Jan 03 2011 07:20 PM
Photo

PeterTranWondermaneternity_moonlight

THERESE! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!Im goign to visit next week.Ill do the genie dance for you on wednesday if you have the music!Im coming to cardoza's 4th period
Dec 10 2010 03:17 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlightPeterTranWonderman

Peter~ Hi~ I saw Kathy today at Cardoza's and was reminded of our Calc class, haha, so decided to drop by and say hi :) Hope you're doing well. Err... Happy (early) Holidays, rofl. AND... You still owe me a Genie dance for my birthday :P lol. Bye bye~
Dec 09 2010 11:35 PM
Photo

eternity_moonlight

In case you're wondering about writing status, I'm currently writing GHOST backwards, starting from the end.
Oct 17 2010 11:28 PM
Photo

snsdazzledeternity_moonlight

just dropping by to wish you a belated birthday! :)
Sep 16 2010 08:51 AM
Photo

PeterTranWondermaneternity_moonlight

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERESE!I MISS YOU AND SPAZZING IN CALCULUS!
Sep 14 2010 04:48 PM
Photo

SoNyuhShi Daelovereternity_moonlight

OMG Im sorry for saying this so late I've been busy lately >_<, but still I'm here to wish you a happy birthday, and even tho HyoYeon's bday may be coming up very quikcly may both of your birthdays have your deepest dreams and hopes fufilled ^_^
Sep 14 2010 03:56 PM
Photo

Boboy321eternity_moonlight

Happy Birthday!
Have a wonderful b'day ^-^
Sep 14 2010 07:00 AM
Photo
Photo

omgupwnzeternity_moonlight

Happy birthday! Have a great one! :)
Sep 14 2010 02:24 AM
Photo

donnyjspeternity_moonlight

I'm early where I am, but I hope where ever you are you'll have/had a great birthday!
Sep 13 2010 09:00 PM