Community Status Updates

Photo

pompomwoopMelancholicJester

Omg I feel like ranting about the character limit on this small, crappy box that prevents me from expressing my inner ranter.
Jan 22 2011 11:20 AM
Photo

I really wanted to create the whole smexual tension thing. They accidentally touch, freak out - given they had CPR, nude escapades, cucumber fight, slept together - etc. Like, realistically, if I saw a naked person and thought they were daym fine, I certainly wouldn't be able to act 'normal' in front of them. If they touched me - accidental or not - I would be like brooo woah OMG.
Jan 22 2011 11:19 AM
Photo

Wait, I'm going to elaborate LOL! I think my comp has a virus :\
Jan 22 2011 11:14 AM
Photo

OMG I'm hanging my face in shame *runs off to change the glaringly obvious error* It was meant to be attainable, so like you know how people are cynical about happiness something you can desire but never get? Anyway, oopsie.
Anyway, about them moving too fast...eh, I can see where you're coming from and then again not really.
Jan 22 2011 11:13 AM
Photo

MelancholicJesterpompomwoop

And BTW:
The 1st dead guy (one who pulls a gun on Sorenson): just a desperate druggie. Nothing else.
2nd dead guy (Sorenson): dealer. That's all. Sorry for the confusion, sometimes I have trouble translating my ideas onto a Word document coherently. T-T
Thanks for the awesome comment, kthxbai <3
Jan 20 2011 01:31 AM
Photo

lol, I was actually waiting for someone to comment, THAT was how nervous I was. <_<
The China white thing? Lol, you're waaaay off. China white is a type of high-quality heroin, worth a lot. And I know this because...? Never mind.
Glad to know my writing is unique. :D I'd hate to be lumped with all the others writers here, not saying they're bad or anything. O_o
Jan 20 2011 01:28 AM
Photo

lol, I actually knew about the preggers thing. It just took me a while. I can be quite slow at the most obvious things sometimes. O_o So, no confusion. :3
xD Rofl, I'm sorry, but some fics DO seem to make it like there's an overabundance of Yuld1ck + testosterone. More brain bleach for all of us. >_<
Jan 20 2011 12:14 AM
Photo

PS. Brain bleach? Lmao woahhhh ewwww. Now you put the image right into my brain o_O
Jan 19 2011 07:03 PM
Photo

Haha, I'm probably gonna do personal replies but I just had to answer your question about the preggers thing.
Yeah, I meant it metaphorically, in a jokingly odd way...if that makes sense. I mean, since Heechul says it, I intended it to be a random comment from his weird repertoire of speech lmao. Sorry for the confusion :D
Jan 19 2011 02:56 AM
Photo

pompomwoopKougraJetGel

Hey there. Just hollering because I couldn't send you a PM about Kwon Enterprises. Chapter four is up!
Jan 14 2011 12:13 AM