Community Status Updates

Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

I work at old navy! lol! they've been giving me so many shifts since Christmas is coming up! aww thats nice!! I'm probably just going to work and spend time with my family. I still don't have plans on new years.
Dec 17 2011 05:32 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

where do you work? but people always think I am Filipino cuze my nose. a lot of people say its my nose lol. but my holidays are just gonna be spent with the family and volunteering at some homeless shelters. then i am gonna wait for the new year to kick in lol
Dec 17 2011 05:04 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

wah im back!! My work has been crazy since its the holiday season! :O And i would've never thought you were part japanese! You look Filipino in your dp lol :P I'm 100% vietnamese but a few people say i look Filipino or Singaporean! Anyways doing anything special for the holidays?
Dec 17 2011 01:48 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

been to Japan once but never went around anywhere lol. I am actually part japanese too. I would like to go to the philippines and japan the most though. who is still considered rookies? there are so many groups out now I just forget when they debuted lol. But I like Infinite,Dal-Shabet,A-pink, and Teen Top the most
Dec 06 2011 11:14 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

haha yeah I'm the same! I love the water!! I always wanted to go to Asia just so that i could go to all the beaches! oh and i also want to go so that i could try authentic asian food!:P lolol Have you ever been to asia before? haha nice! btw Do you ever listen to rookie groups? like Infinite and Teen Top?
Dec 06 2011 09:02 AM
Photo
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

its okay. heard of Laguna but not Newport but as long as I can get to the waters I will be fine where ever lol. My top 4 is:SNSD,WG,BG,SUJU but the last 3 always switch places with each other. depends who I look/listen to the most that week lol
Dec 04 2011 01:29 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

hi~ Sorry for the late reply i've been working and couldn't get online! boo... :( lol and yeah!! You should totally go! You should also visit Laguna beach and Newport beach. They are probably one of the best beaches in California n__n They are even shopping plazas near some beaches, it's pretty much awesome xD ahaha and oh yeah? what's your top 4? lol
Dec 03 2011 01:53 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

lol I need to go soon. I've actually only been in the airport in LA, i wanna stop and go around places. but I am the same way with other groups. I dnt listen to any other songs that dont have mv. I have my top 4 too lol. and WG new album was really good
Nov 30 2011 07:22 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

lol me neither, I'm not much of a drinker. and yeah California really awesome place! I actually visited it last summer! Nice weather and lots of beaches! But there are tons of homeless people :( I listen to all the mainstream groups like suju, bb, kara etc. but i only like their hit songs! SNSD is the only group where i can listen to every single song on their albums. But actually next to SNSD, i really love the wonder girls!! I really like a lot of their songs too! :3
Nov 30 2011 06:52 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

oh lol. well I dnt really drink like that anyways lol. but yeah gotta be old to drink and stuff here lol. I still have yet to visit Cali and Maryland but Florida is amazing too. Do you like any other kpop groups?
Nov 30 2011 05:01 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

Legal age to drink and gamble because in the US the legal age is 21 right? oh but Vancouver has a bunch of beaches!! ^___^ but not toronto :( yeah i have been to the US before! Alot of my family live in the states so I go there alot! I mostly go to California, Florida, and Maryland! I really like the states! :)
Nov 29 2011 10:01 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

no beaches....I dnt know If i could go there then. This island boy needs the water lol. u ever been to the US???
Nov 29 2011 08:58 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

Legal age for wat lol...
Nov 29 2011 08:57 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

yep a whole week! Except our deals aren't as amazing as Black Friday and we have to pay 13% tax. But the taxes we pay go to things like healthcare. lol i don't like cold weather :( I love sunny weather and beaches. But i live in toronto and there are no beaches only lakes. But canada's really good if you like nature! If you're visiting canada i recommend Vancouver! They have a beaches, mountains and really nice parks! Plus the legal age in Canada is 19. But in Montreal it's 18! lol =P
Nov 28 2011 05:43 PM