Happy New Years....late by oh well lol
Jan 03 2012 10:27 PM
Photo

mako2adibMomo Kola

Haha I hope you'll enjoy your new year too :) ~~
Jan 02 2012 03:10 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

lol Sockman is better than sock fool...thats wat mi friends call me. thats nice that you got to spend time with your family. I have such a big family so I try and make sure to be wit them most of the time. Family is my top priority...after my education lol. U work that sucks but at least u get paid lol. Thats a good one but my new years resolution is to be more independent and to be kinder lol
Dec 29 2011 07:01 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

Haha so now your loaded with socks? your new nickname should be mr. sockman lol jks xD My christmas was good!! I just spent some time with my family and bonded. I never really get the chance to do that so it was really nice! So ready for 2012! But I'm working on new years eve so i'll just make the best out of it and celebrate at work lol!! Hmmm i always make new years resolutions but i can never really keep them haha But my new years resolution is to think before i speak lol how about you?
Dec 29 2011 05:20 PM
Photo
  • dj_dk's Photo
    dj_dk
    hello there :D
    sup
    Dec 29 2011 12:53 AM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

lol that would be nice but u dnt need too. my friends got me lots of cool custom made sock this year. to be honest I didnt want really anything for Christmas I just loved being with my family. How was yr Christmas? Are you ready for new years? got any new years resolution?
Dec 27 2011 10:23 AM
Photo

Momo Kolamako2adib

lol its okay and thank you. hope you enjoy new years :)
Dec 27 2011 10:21 AM
Photo

mako2adibMomo Kola

~YOOOOO!!! MOMO!! ~~~~ ^O^V............really sorry din saw ur thanksgiving wish >.< ............... btw Merry Christmas and God Bless You :)
Dec 24 2011 05:51 AM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

lol yeah that's why every shift, i tell myself "it's all for the money" lol It's the only way to stay motivated! But yeah i'm only working there temporarily to save up money for university. Lol i think Old navy sells a bunch of fuzzy socks and even one with pom poms! I should so send you a pair lololol You're never too old to shoot fireworks!! lol
Dec 22 2011 05:26 PM
Photo

Momo Kola

errrrr Facebook...why arent you working
Dec 19 2011 05:39 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

yea some customers i just wanna punch in the face when I see then lol. but a job is a job :) I do like the cold but I am actually tired of being cold lol. I could use the beach rite now...I always get pale in the winter cuze its too cold to be outside lol. I love sock. I like to get crazy and cool ones instead of plain black and white socks lol. i havent shoot fireworks since i was in grade school so that wouldnt be a bad idea lol
Dec 19 2011 05:38 PM
Photo

AyyChristineMomo Kola

lol aww it's ok! Old Navy isn't the most glamorous job out there! Pretty much what i do is fold clothes all day and answer people's questions. But some customers are really mean :( HEY! i thought you liked cold weather lol xD but i know what you mean! My mom asked me what i wanted for christmas and i was like the beach!! lol i think she got me socks instead haha it's ok!! If all comes to worst just shoot fireworks in your neighborhood! It's really fun! haha
Dec 19 2011 04:18 PM
Photo

Momo KolaAyyChristine

I dnt like old navy...they didnt hire me lol j/k I wish I could actually have a nice hot christmas...so tired of being cold lol. I need to find new plans too. I am still underage so no drinking from this guy lol
Dec 17 2011 07:14 PM