Community Status Updates

Photo

HeimdallCaffole

I present to you, a bowl of Blood red ketchup. On an Altar of textbooks. As for prostrating myself in front of you... No.
Aug 19 2011 12:32 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

I'm sorry to say that, but the 90 words were already present by the time you did your nagging. So in effect the failnagging didn't do a thing... and the word count has decreased... :/
Aug 15 2011 06:55 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

If fail!nagging can make you produce 90 words, think about what decent!nagging would do! *gasp!* Or what real!nagging would do. :D
Aug 13 2011 08:22 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

That was no invitation to nag! But I see, you fail while doing it, so meh. I wrote 90 words, that's good enough.
Aug 13 2011 07:41 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

No one's nagging you, eh? I'm taking it as an invite to nag. Naggity nag nag! *botherbotherbotherbotherbotherbotherbotherbother - nagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnagnag*
Ergh, why do I read it as g.na instead? OTL
Aug 11 2011 02:24 PM
Photo

Heimdall_Spoon_

:D Thank you for making a PDF version! Now I can read it everywhere on my psp. :P
Thank you!
Jul 20 2011 07:11 AM
Photo

Heimdall

So sleepy...! But so hungry at the same time. I need someone to feed me as I sleep.
Jul 17 2011 02:21 PM
  • Heimdall's Photo
    Heimdall
    You're a night owl (hoot hoot), and instead of eating forest wildlife, you hunt down ice cream.
    Jul 20 2011 07:09 AM
  • Caffole's Photo
    Caffole
    Then I'd be a fat owl if I ate just ice cream all the time... I just ate another pint akshully
    Jul 21 2011 09:03 AM
  • Heimdall's Photo
    Heimdall
    . . . I rest my case.

OK, fine, I don't know what 'case' it is, but it's resting and done. *chomps down on fudge popsicle*
    Jul 21 2011 02:36 PM
Photo

Heimdallrazor_funkydude

Naah~ you're welcome! :D
Jul 17 2011 01:49 PM
Photo

razor_funkydudeHeimdall

Thanks for the pdf version... ^_^
Jul 17 2011 01:21 PM
Photo

Heimdall

(Not-so) Damsel-in-Distress Princess Fany and Pirate Captain Taeng. What a novel idea. Ahoy ahoy, mate!
Jul 05 2011 12:31 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

And the big thing is WONDERFUL. :D *claps for more*
TaeNy are horrible secret keepers then if it's so obvious. XD
Jun 09 2011 12:49 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Probably. And they totally planned all of this. It's so obvious now... you cannot deny, we know your 'lil secret, Taeny *__* The big thing is what I've been giving you sneak peeks of ;P
Jun 09 2011 03:12 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

*headdesks* If that's a little thing, what's big, then? :3
IT ALL ADDS UP. THEY PLANNED IT ALL OUT.
I bet they have an itinerary of all the spots they want to hit while in Paris.
Jun 08 2011 01:49 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

You're doing the same to my profile : P
I'll just leave you with this - http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo155/nuggi-verse/MANIPS/TwoNightsinParis.jpg - little thing, actually go to sleep and finish commenting the rest to- uh, several hours after I woke up.
Jun 07 2011 05:19 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

So your profile page just ate my comment. Also, you're killing my inbox softly. Continue! XD
Taenytubbies~ Damn, that sounds cute. I get a frickin' telly in my tummy.
Jun 07 2011 04:33 PM