Community Status Updates

Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Thankee~
*rubs forehead* Nuuu~ airport photos. That's a toughie. I mean, there's the *obvious* thing I could write about (and that'll satisfy the hilarious 'blocking' motif we have going. Hehheheh), but... nuuuu~ I wanna deviate from that.
I'll need a moment to ponder... :3
Sep 05 2011 12:26 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

*claps enthustiastically off tune to coughing* YESH AND ZOMG I LUV IT <3<3 Will utter my luv some more in a short pm *__* Yeah, no long reply, I'm still under the weather...
Sep 05 2011 11:25 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Augh! No! Dude! Wait! :D
I'll do one on that cheapass Intel clip! *wink wink*
Sep 04 2011 04:52 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Indeed, you updated. :D YAY!
*bundles you up in blankets*
Write you something? Hmm... Pirate, text, cheestastic fluff... Pick a genre/subject to guide me? I have one in mind, but it's not properly thought out yet.
Sep 04 2011 04:49 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Make that Monday-/Tuesday-ish. But at least I updated *__*
Gosh, I think I'm getting sick again. And stress just won't go to hell... Write me something ;___;
Sep 04 2011 01:50 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Oh, and I'll write some more stuff... 3000+~
Sep 01 2011 03:12 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

You didn't happen to lure those strangers in with candy, did you? (Ew, and it continues? You need to stock up on comfort food and more beer.)
I'm gonna be in a self induced coma after work tomorrow. It shall be ~glorious~.
But do continue spamming my profile. :D I'll get my hands to slap out a reply via my keyboard... somehow.
Sep 01 2011 03:11 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Okay, reply will come Sunday-ish..? I'll spam your profile until then :3 asdfghfjcvbn I'm probably gonna be dead after the next two days and not move an inch on Sunday... +_+
Sep 01 2011 01:16 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

'Twas because I've been having visits from strange people for the soon-to-become uninhabited room in our apartment (that'll continue tonight). How else am I supposed to survive that? My remaining roommate is doing the same. And eh.. I honestly haven't had the time nor mind to be giddy/excited. I'm more worn out... D8 But happy with the stress for once *goes off to prepare drunkenness for tonight
Sep 01 2011 10:11 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Dude, while I'm glad you're not parading around naked, *why* are you intoxicated? Aren't you supposed to be really giddy-excited tomorrow/today?
Also, BOOYAH! You wrote more! :D *covers you with blanket*
Aug 31 2011 04:14 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

beep.. I'm slightly intoxicated *beep* won't run around naked today, though... *beep* reply might come tomorrow/today-ish? *beep* ~1200 words, whooo!! *beep* another 2 scenes to go, maybe? err... *blacks out*
Aug 31 2011 02:25 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

*slow motion* MY KETCHUP!!!! *dives for bowl of ketchup*
*chases after you with a towel*
Dammit, why is there not enough time? I haven't even drawn the damn thing yet~! And I can't find my scanner~~~~~
w(º?º w)
Aug 22 2011 11:12 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

UHM verily :3
Mkay if you say so *throws the content of blood red ketchup around* WHeeeeeee *___*runs away from towel* Mwhahahaaaaaaarrr *____*
Aug 22 2011 10:20 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

I'll have you know that I was *very* sincere about my Bowl of Blood Red Ketchup. (See the importance there?) Also, I love ketchup. (Do you see just how important it is to me? O.O)
And good gravy, how plastered are you? *covers you with a giant towel - hug!*
Aug 22 2011 10:12 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

*pokepoke* I just gave all yo Blurted confession posts a reputation poke thingie mwahahhaaaaa *runs away naked* bwahaaaa 83
Aug 22 2011 09:55 AM