Community Status Updates

Photo

HeimdallCaffole

You're right. We (really just me) just screwed ourselves over by blabbing half the plot on our profile pages.
And you will see it... like... it'll be one of them rare occurances (like a red moon or something). It will be so NOT spectacular.
May 07 2011 06:34 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Which story? I have too many going on(in my head) to know which one you mean. And heh- who says there's gonna be a confession at all? :P
Also, I draw a clear line between my utterly biased reader's heart and subconsciously biased writer's motif. The latter being pulling the story which way ever I see fit for the sake of stortelling :3
I think we need to switch to pm.. +_+
May 07 2011 01:34 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Okay, I'll look forward to never see it then lol.. as is my still due comment on your first shot. Let's fail in never finish those together XD Dunno, the abundance of Taeng confessions (and resulting rejections) in other stories might also have something to do with it.. so I wouldn't say it's unusual. And eyeopener would be if for once they'd be well written or original...
May 07 2011 01:30 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

After you blabbed out who the confessor should be, am I to assume that's what it's gonna be like in your story? :3
One of the oneshots is a slice of life type (it's my retaliation one ufufu) and the other's an AU (the confession(?) one).
Watch me never post either. OTL
May 06 2011 08:44 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

Looking forward or dreading... It's up to you. I wrote two oneshots (neither are finished). And yeah, you are pretty biased... XD
Actually, I was thinking the same thing, that Tiffany would be a confessing type and Taeyeon would just keep her mouth shut until someone throttles her. But don't you think it'll be an eyeopener if Taeyeon did (without the cornering and strangl...
May 06 2011 08:41 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

Ah shoot, did I just reveal my secret for success? lol
May 06 2011 02:27 AM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

...I don't know if I should be looking forward to this or dreading it. And the one that confesses should always be Tiffany, from my biased point of view :3 Nah, I genuinely think Tiffany would be more likely to confess first, because she's the kinda gal who goes after what she wants whereas Taeyeon is somebody you have to corner or strangle for her to give a glimpse of her feelings.
May 06 2011 02:26 AM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

OK, so this is completely out of the blue, but who do you think would be the confessing type, Taeyeon or Tiffany?
I can't decide on how my (retaliation) oneshot is gonna end~ (°w°)
May 05 2011 02:19 PM
Photo

CaffoleHeimdall

I dunno what you're talking about : D -whistles-
Apr 01 2011 02:07 PM
Photo

HeimdallCaffole

*squints eyes at you* You got me good. Accursed April Fool's Day.
*laughs*
Apr 01 2011 08:06 AM
Photo

_Spoon_Heimdall

Yes it was quite the pleasure to write! Ijm glad that you enjoyed reading it and that you liked the ending. Haha, I undrstand perfectly what you mean about completely happy endings.
Ill be sure to keep you posted on what I have in store. Thank you again
-Spoon
Mar 16 2011 10:26 AM