Community Status Updates

Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

don't worry.. I'm glad that you are still reading it/them.. enjoy your vacation and happy new year to you! :)
Jan 03 2011 03:03 AM
Photo

Soshiberddaehee :'3

You can call me AM. :D I really really enjoy your fics :D Thank you so much for your understanding. I hope With A Trace would be as successful as Stars in the future :D Goodluck and take care :D
Jan 02 2011 09:07 PM
Photo

ddaehee :'3Soshiber

Awww~ :))
To7Y (do you have another nickname? lol)~ Don't worry about it, okay? Just enjoy your vacation and this author will never stop pm-ing you her updates (no spams of course, lol). And don't worry about posting comments- you, reading it when you have time, is more than enough. ^^
Jan 02 2011 08:00 PM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

A~ Sorry if I haven't replied to your fics. I promise to comment if I have time. I'm still on vacation so yeah :D Take Care
Jan 02 2011 07:01 PM
Photo

Soshiberddaehee :'3

Dee! I'm so so sorry if I'm unable to comment on your fics. I'm still on vacation and we don't have internet on the place we're staying so I rarely have time to comment but still I enjoy your fic so far. Don't worry If I have time I'll surely reply. Sorry again and I hope you still give me PM for updates. :D
Jan 02 2011 06:41 PM
Photo

omgupwnzSoshiber

Dropping by everyone's profile in my friend list~
Here to wish you - Merry Christmas and happy holidays! :)
May luck and good health be with you and your family in the coming years
and may all your wishes come true! Have a great day! :)
Dec 24 2010 06:26 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

I will update it but not any time soon. I'm focusing on my latest stories but I will try to find time to finish the old ones.. thanks!XD
Dec 16 2010 07:47 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

I'm glad that you liked Can't Have You. actually, that was my very first fic here and the very first story I've ever written in my life so I'm not really confident and satisfied about how I wrote the story so far.I am really happy to know you are still anticipating for an update though it's been so long since the last. I am definitely not going to abandon any of my fics.
Dec 16 2010 07:46 AM
Photo

ChefSoshiber

Hello there.
Thank you for using one of my works, i really appreciate it.
And if have spare time, kindly visit my artwork thread to keep yourself updated.
(Located at my signature box)
Have a gread day ahead, cheers! (:
Dec 15 2010 09:33 PM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

A! I'm just wondering. Are you still going to update your Can't Have You fic? Cause I've been dying to know what's next. keke Hope you won't abandon that one :)
Dec 10 2010 06:09 PM
Photo

ShendelzareSoshiber

k lng rin :)
Sumali kaba sa 2g?
Dec 09 2010 04:55 AM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo