Community Status Updates

Photo
Photo

Soshiber

Reading the updates and compiling my comments. Will post them when I'm done with all the updates :)
Mar 17 2011 07:20 AM
Photo

Soshiberredcast

Thanks for viewing my profile :) I see you're a Filo too :)
Mar 17 2011 04:01 AM
Photo

Soshiber

I'm sorry I'm busy nowadays for the VisualDreams project but I'm trying my best to read and comment on your fics dear writers. Sorry if I'll be late, arasso? :)
Mar 15 2011 09:31 PM
Photo

Soshiber

To the writers of the fics that I've been visiting. Sorry if I haven't commented YET. I'm still organizing the list of the fics which I read and intend to read. And as you've noticed, I commented non-stop. I've copied the chapters on word and read them during the weekends. We don't have internet connection on the place where we stay during the weekends so I save my comments on word too so yeah i just did copy and paste :P
Mar 14 2011 07:24 AM
  • Soshiber's Photo
    Soshiber
    And don't you worry, I'll leave comments as soon as I'm done :)
    Mar 14 2011 07:25 AM
Photo

SoshiberLingoo

i really like your writing style. keep it up! :) Sorry it's late though hehe :)
Mar 13 2011 05:36 PM
Photo

LingooSoshiber

thanks for commenting, at first i thought you were just going to comment on just adventure, but its great to see a reader commenting on all of the shots in the collection. it really makes my day to know someone loves taeny a bit more cause of me ^__^ i hope you'll continue to enjoy
Mar 13 2011 05:25 PM
Photo

Soshiberxocescaxo

Hi DJCesca. Just wanna tell you my mom and I had an awesome morning because of you so thank you so much :) We even celebrated Taeng's birthday on a restaurant hehe. See you on Friday, my mom and I will be listening. :)
Mar 09 2011 05:46 AM
Photo

Soshiber

Taeng's birthday celebration with Mom and Lyssa was a blast! Had so much fun. Will upload pics later on facebook :)
Mar 09 2011 05:42 AM
Photo

JaeyongSoshiber

can someone pls tell me how to use the shoutbox?
Mar 08 2011 03:36 PM
Photo

SoshiberTiffanySaranghaeyo

Nevermind what I said below. I'm trending Kim Taeyeon now hehe
Mar 08 2011 05:39 AM
Photo

SoshiberTiffanySaranghaeyo

Yeah I have one though I'm not that active. I'll use it later for trending Kim Taeyeon but I'm not sure how to. Mind teaching me? :)
Mar 08 2011 02:14 AM
Photo

Soshiberfataldevil

Yes! Yey it's Wednesday again and it's Taeng's birthday too. Let's storm Taeng's songs esp Like A Star okay? :)
Mar 08 2011 02:13 AM
Photo

TiffanySaranghaeyoSoshiber

Hahah yeaa xD Afew more hours to Kim Taeyeon's birthday! You have a twitter? Trend Kim Taeyeon!
Mar 08 2011 02:09 AM
Photo

fataldevilSoshiber

haha, it's okay! tml will be taeyeon's and DJ glen radio again! wanna storm 'like a star' again? :)
Mar 07 2011 11:32 PM