Community Status Updates

Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

I'm part of a supposed-to-be Dance Crew. Our perf was a FAIL though but we had fun. We just had 2 days of practices and with a week interval haha. And our members were busy so that's why we had to look for subs. It didn't go that well but twas okay though. We're going to prepare really well for the next gath so I hope you could come :> It was fun. There were a lot of performers too. :)
Dec 06 2010 10:01 PM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

That's a relief. As for me, everytime I read fanfics from Pinoys make me proud too. I wish I can make one too but no cause it'll be crappy haha.
Dec 06 2010 10:00 PM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

And how was your perf? Are you a part of SNSD cosplayers or something? Coz I love watching SNSD parodies on YT and I see a lot of Pinoys dancing to SNSD songs and it makes me proud!^^
Dec 04 2010 08:12 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

Thank you for supporting my fics! It's nice to know that someone is still anticipating for an update! I left my phone in my friend's house so I wasn't able to update.. I store and type my fics on my cp so I can't update without it.. Yeah, I'm hella busy with school and business but I love writing in every break I have so don't worry about me not updating..
Dec 04 2010 08:11 AM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

I can see that you're really busy with a lotta stuffs. I can feel you. Anyway we're cool about the PM list. I always visit your fics so that I'd know if you've already updated them so no need to be sorry. :> Thank you btw. We're going to perform today. I'm both excited and nervous. It's also Yul's birthday tom. Can't wait! How are ya?
Dec 04 2010 12:04 AM
Photo

Soshibertaptap

Annyeong appa! <3
Dec 04 2010 12:01 AM
Photo

Soshiberddaehee :'3

Dee~! Happy Birthday. Taga Phil ka rin pala :) Hope you enjoy this day, more birthdays to come and more power sayo. Goodluck sa fanfics mo :)
Dec 03 2010 11:58 PM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

and sorry for not remembering to include you in my PM list when I updated 'By Your Side'.. I was really thinking deeply what I forgot, but thanks for reminding me.. I've added you now.. I can only update 'By Your Side' for now, though.. good luck with your gathering, btw!
Dec 03 2010 08:28 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

yo! omg! how could I forget that 29th was my 1st anniv here in ssf!!!TT thanks for reminding me, btw!XD and...as much as I want to attend ssf gatherings, I can't! TT.. I am so busy with school and helping my mom with her business.. so yeah... but I am so jealous of you for being active in ssf gatherings and all..^^
Dec 03 2010 08:19 AM
Photo

taptapSoshiber

why view my profile? =)) joke lng <3
Dec 02 2010 07:57 PM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

Hi A. Just dropped by hoping if you've updated your fics :)) And I found out that last 29 was actually your 1st anniv here in SSF. Congrats! :) Anyway, are you going to SSFPH's 2nd Gath?
Dec 02 2010 04:39 PM
Photo

SoshiberFany

I miss you >.< I hope you get better soon.
Nov 21 2010 02:51 AM
Photo

SoshiberyoonhyunLOVE

I've already read all of your fics found on your comment. You could do either way as long as its on your convenience. Actually I don't really ship couples. I like JeTi because they're both my biases but I don't really think I'm shipping them as a couple haha. I'm going to read BMS today thank you again. Oh and btw, I'm from Caloocan. HBU?
Nov 20 2010 05:33 PM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

and oh, you are starting to love the Royal Family because of me? wow.. thanks! oh wait! so you don't ship RF or you don't like Soshi pairings? haha.. I only love RF pairings esp. YoonHyun.. they're my favorites in SNSD.. reading fanfics made me love them more.. haha
Nov 19 2010 08:12 AM
Photo

yoonhyunLOVESoshiber

wazzup? thanks for reading my fics! I'm really glad to have a new Filipino sone friend here. where are you in PH, btw? and uh..when I update my fics, should I PM you or just leave a comment on ur page? and do you want me to update you only with TLC and CHY? coz I update my latest YoonHyun fic called 'By Your Side' just now..hehe
Nov 19 2010 08:10 AM