Photo

[2013.07.20] Living the Dream Yet Again (Taipei, Taiwan)The 2013 Girls' Generation Girls and Peace World Tour Experience (with pictures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic
RickachuSNSD RickachuSNSD
  • Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:55 AM

July 20, 2013. 7:00PM. Taipei Arena, Taipei, Taiwan.

Just two months after the Happy 4KPop Concert in Nangang, Taipei, I was blessed once again to see Girls' Generation. But this time, it was going to be a more engaging and a more wonderful experience.

The 2013 Girls and Peace World Tour.

My second Girls' Generation solo concert.

My fifth time to see them.

My first time to see them with a bunch of my friends whom I've been sharing my days in Taiwan.

Some people have been calling me extremely crazy, grabbing every opportunity to see Girls' Generation. They thought that I would get sick and tired of seeing them. They thought that I was crazy busting my wallet, expending my energies, putting in a lot of time and effort, to keep on seeing them live and alive.

What they don't know and don't realize is that each and every experience was, is, and will always be different. Girls and Peace World Tour was no exception. Even though that this was the third time this year alone and the fifth time overall for me to be with Girls' Generation, this time sure was different in so many ways.

Anyways, like I said, I was with a bunch of friends of mine. We were a mixed bunch: three Indonesians, a couple of Thais, one Malaysian, one Czech, one American, and me, one Filipino. It was pretty exciting to go to a Girls' Generation concert this time with some friends, unlike the previous experiences where I was either alone or with just one more companion. Sharing this wonderful experience with other people that I knew brought something new to the table.

_MG_9600.JPG

The organizers let us in an hour before the concert actually started. Since this was a solo concert, I was obviously more excited than usual. I was imagining the three whole hours only devoted to the Girls' performances, making me recall the first time I experienced a solo concert back in Bangkok for the 2012 Girls' Generation Tour. The moment I saw the stage, I was already hyperventilating and almost crying. I really couldn't believe that I was inside Taipei Arena, minutes away from my second Girls' Generation solo concert.

20130720_181717.jpg

_MG_9642.JPG

Fastforward to 7:00PM. The lights went out, and once again the fabled Pink Ocean filled the Arena, all the way up to the rafters. Seeing the Pink Ocean once again filled me with so much excitement and euphoria that it felt that I was transported to a different place altogether, to a place where I can forget about all my anxieties and worries, even if it was just for a few hours.

_MG_9646.JPG

_MG_9684.JPG

_MG_9780.JPG

The Girls started with Hoot. I spoiled myself a bit here, watching the Japan Tour videos beforehand. The hologram performance was pretty impressive, but the place literally exploded when the Girls themselves appeared in the middle of the extension stage. The screams were so loud that I could barely hear the music as Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun made their appearance, rising from the elevator platform amidst the smoke and lights. They were all resplendent in their pink outfits.

_MG_9647.JPG

_MG_9654.JPG

_MG_9655.JPG

As they performed one song after another, like "Animal", "The Boys" and "I Got A Boy", a huge multitude of feelings and emotions swept over me. On the one hand, this was indeed going to be a different experience. The Girls have grown up so much that they give off a more mature feeling. Although they were still acting like dorks at times, they really are more like grown up ladies now. On the other hand, there were still a lot of similarities. The fanchants, for one, were totally awesome. Being there, right smack in the middle of the Pink Ocean, right smack in the middle of the fanchanting where every single person was going, "Jigemeun So Nyeo Shi Dae, Apuroudo So Nyeo Shi Dae, Yongwonhi So Nyeo Shi Dae!" during "The Boys" and "I Got A Boy", for example, was totally uplifting to say the least. I was so damn proud to be a SONE that night.

And then the introductions came. As always, hearing them go, "1, 2, 3, Anneyeong Hasayo, So Nyeo Shi Dae Imnida!" was music to my ears, all by itself. It's a good thing this time around that they were complete, all nine of them. Sooyoung missed the last time out Girls' Generation was in Taiwan, and she said that she missed us. Aww, so sweet. Taeyeon was such a bright and happy dork while Tiffany was being so hyperactive that I really couldn't see her eyes because she was eyesmiling like crazy.

_MG_9662.JPG

They continued with "Say Yes". It was quite amusing to see them play around with those oversized makeup props and whatnot, and then tickling Sunny and Jessica with those huge feathered props towards the end.

_MG_9666.JPG

_MG_9672.JPG

One of the performances that impressed me a lot was "Paparazzi". Holy cow, the entire concept and production of that performance was pretty good, from the Girls dancing in their respective boxes to the video being showed in the central big screen. It was amazing to watch that performance, even if Yuri wasn't able to wear her black gloves like everyone else.

_MG_9708.JPG

_MG_9718.JPG

_MG_9719.JPG

And then came the part where it really got me right there and then. It was that segment of the concert when they all came out in white dresses. Oh man, they were so beautiful that I melted, especially when they started singing "Promise". It lulled me to a state wherein I really couldn't understand and I really couldn't help myself from falling in love all over again with them. 

_MG_9727.JPG

_MG_9732.JPG

_MG_9734.JPG

And then came the moment of the night for me. If during the Bangkok concert "Complete" made me cry my eyes out, this time "Baby Baby" did me in. I listened to this one before when somebody posted the "Baby Baby" performance in Seoul, which resulted in me getting teary-eyed that time and having goosebumps. But now that I was there, and then I heard the first few bars of the intro to the song, that did me in. I was literally crying my eyes out that my friends told me later on that my tears were like waterfalls streaming down my cheeks. Oh my God, this ballad version of "Baby Baby" really did me in.

_MG_9738.JPG

_MG_9743.JPG

What made this part with "Baby Baby" even more special and heart-rendering was the fan event. Us on the 2nd floor of the Arena had huge colored papers hidden under our seats, with instructions to lift them all up during this performance. What we ended with was a beautiful row of Korean letters, starting and ending with a heart. There were nine letters, spelling out the first syllable of each of the Girls' names. Needless to say, seeing that made me cry even harder.

_MG_9741.JPG

_MG_9747.JPG

_MG_9751.JPG

_MG_9753.JPG

Obviously, the Girls were visibly stunned with what we did. Through my tears, I managed to catch a glimpse of Yoona, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Sunny looking around the Arena with a surprised, stunned, but happy look on their faces. All in all, words simply couldn't describe what was the feeling and the atmosphere inside during "Baby Baby". In fact, as I write this down, I was beginning to get all teary-eyed again recalling this very precious and beautiful moment.

_MG_9749.JPG

_MG_9754.JPG

After "Diamond" and "Express 999", the latter which I really found myself liking a lot, came the epic song, "Tell Me Your Wish". It was epic because it made everybody go fanchanting thunderously like crazy again. At that point, I could barely speak, having lost my voice a few songs back that I couldn't even remember when. But, despite the fact that my throat was hurting like hell, I pushed on, fanchanting like hell.

_MG_9771.JPG

_MG_9773.JPG

_MG_9779.JPG

Another fun moment was that mix of "The Great Escape" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You". Watching them perform the latter was so much fun to watch, especially when Yuri got herself purposely all tangled up with the confetti and ribbons and then trying in vain to get untangled, making Tiffany and Hyoyeon laugh at her while they helped. It was such an enjoyable part.

_MG_9793.JPG

_MG_9795.JPG

_MG_9807.JPG

Through the next part with "My J", "Himnae", and "Gee", their cuteness took over once again. At least this part was pretty nostalgic, watching them perform and horse around to "Himnae" and "Gee". And speaking of "Gee", tired and exhausted that I was at this point, the fanchanting poured on so much energy that once again I told myself, what the heck, let's just take this all the way. I was so exhausted at this point, with my throat hurting so much that I really couldn't speak a word, but I kept on pushing. This was, after all, living a dream of a SONE.

_MG_9813.JPG

_MG_9822.JPG

_MG_9828.JPG

_MG_9834.JPG

_MG_9838.JPG

_MG_9840.JPG

And then came "Forever" to close the main act. Oh man, that song always gets me as well. I ended up crying again while singing and fanchanting with whatever strength and energy I had left.

_MG_9847.JPG

The encore kicked off with one of the most surprising things I've ever seen and heard: An a capella remix intro for "Into the New World". Rising up from the central platform in the extension stage, the Girls made an a capella intro that would make all of those who say that Girls' Generation can't sing shut up completely once and for all. Holy cow, that sent goosebumps all over my body, and more so when they started performing the entire song.

_MG_9850.JPG

_MG_9851.JPG

_MG_9867.JPG

_MG_9868.JPG

And in the end, after "Oh!", "Love and Girls", and "How Great Is Your Love", the show ended with "Twinkle". It was so random at this point it was so entertaining. The fans arranged another event, sending to the stage huge, round, plastic bags filled with balloons that it looked like something out of a beach party or something. The fans were tossing it around the mosh pits and onto the stage. Taeyeon and Jessica went around like silly, chasing and kicking some of the bags. Yoona tried to carry one in her arms and tossed it back to the audience. It was so funny and hilarious.

_MG_9872.JPG

_MG_9873.JPG

In the end, there was a silly moment when Taeyeon tried to pop a balloon by squeezing it between herself and Sooyoung, hugging her tightly from the back. She failed, big time, much to the delight of the fans. Taeyeon then tried to do it with Tiffany, and failed too. She finally gave up and simply tossed the balloon to the fans. Oh wow, imagine all the sweat on that balloon from Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Tiffany.

_MG_9877.JPG

_MG_9878.JPG

As always, at the end of it all, I was feeling all beat, all worn out, tired and exhausted. As always, I ended up leaving it all out on the stage for them. This solo concert for me felt like going one more step further and deeper towards myself going to another phase of me being a SONE. But right now, I can't even begin to describe what I was feeling. It was like a dream, only I was wide awake and experiencing every single minute of it. I was sad that three hours went by so fast, that's for sure, no question about it.

But now, a little over 24 hours has passed as of this writing, part of me still couldn't believe 100% that I was there. Waking up this morning after the concert, I woke up to the feeling that I couldn't believe I was there. I was there once more. I was part of the Pink Ocean, fanchanting, singing, and cheering my body, heart, and soul out for Girls' Generation.

At this point, even though it still makes me sad whenever I think about it, living through with the fact that I am just another nameless and faceless SONE filling up the Pink Ocean somehow didn't hurt as much, at least as far as this concert experience was concerned. I thought that as long as I give my all to the Girls, which I did, then I should not have any regrets whatsoever. 

I also felt very thankful. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve such multiple opportunities to be in a Girls' Generation concert, solo or otherwise. I just felt so thankful and so grateful for all the chances that I got so far to be a part of the Pink Ocean. And for this particular concert, I'm also thankful to all of my friends who came with me and shared this very wonderful experience that I would obviously carry in my heart.

Just like the previous concert experiences, Taipei would go down as yet another chapter as to how much I do love Kim Taeyeon, Jung Sooyeon, Lee Sunkyu, Hwang Miyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, and Seo Juhyun. Being there yet again, seeing Girls' Generation for the fifth time in this lifetime, it didn't feel old. Just different. I feel that a part of me being a SONE has grown more mature, that for sure that part of me will always love Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun, in that special corner of my mind and my heart. In my own little way, I love them.

As always, with great confidence, I can say, "I love you, Girls' Generation... and I always will... 'till the day I die."

_MG_9633.JPG

That's me before the start of the show. Against my better judgement, I bought a pair of of pink eyeglasses frames, making me look stupid. :P :P

_MG_9636.JPG

With my friends whom I've met while living and studying here in Taiwan. It's their first time to see Girls' Generation as well. Sadly, our whole group got split up because we weren't able to buy our tickets together all at the same time.

Edited by RickLovesSNSD, 21 July 2013 - 07:37 AM.

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
My encounter with the Girls:
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

soshiriffic soshiriffic
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:54 AM

Thank you for sharing! Really helped S♥NEs who couldn't be there at the concert, to experience it through your fan account.
You are so lucky to see Soshi not only once, but 5 times!
Holy cow, I would die to see them that many times... I wish i can be True S
♥NE just like you~

noelle0T9 noelle0T9
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

Thank you for sharing this with us. Though I wasn't there, through this I felt like I was there. Although I'm sure it will be more fascinating in real life. Thank again for sharing.

Right now, From now on, Forever It's Girls' Generation!!!

Forever SONE

Forever 9

TinyG0d TinyG0d
  • Donors
  • 443 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:03 AM

woah...

another awesome recounting from you :)

thanks for sharing!

i found myself smiling like an idiot when i read this...

trying to imagine the atmosphere...the fanchants...the ocean...the girls

Well, hope that they'll still be coming to SG this year...i'll be damned if i dont see their solo concert

i'll probably mope around so much i cant do anything lol

argh...what i'd give to be at one of their concerts right now...

thanks! :)

Posted Image

Forever, Its Girls Generation.

Credits for banner to yoongbella@soshified and icon to sayhellotothestars@soshified

A Day and A Night 10 Bars Of Winter's Hymn

XOXI XOXI
  • Stylists
  • 814 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:44 AM

Some amazing photos you shared there! I would really love to be able to attend the concert. You don't mind if i save your pictures right?

BqUPuIX.png

{because there's only the two of us here, in this galaxy}

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:11 PM

Thank you for sharing! Really helped S♥NEs who couldn't be there at the concert, to experience it through your fan account.
You are so lucky to see Soshi not only once, but 5 times!
Holy cow, I would die to see them that many times... I wish i can be True S
♥NE just like you~

Thank you. I try my best to write it as real as I could get, but still, words cannot really express fully what was going on there.

I'm actually scared that I'm getting so many chances to see the Girls in person, especially the fact that I'm not Korean, but a Filipino where in my country, we only got to see them once, and it was just for a 30-minute appearance/performance, not even close to what a solo concert or even an SMTOWN may bring.

Being a "true SONE" can come in many forms. Heck, I doubt anyone can really say that he or she is a "true SONE". I know I'm not. :) :) I'm just trying my best to be a SONE, in whatever chance I get.

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this with us. Though I wasn't there, through this I felt like I was there. Although I'm sure it will be more fascinating in real life. Thank again for sharing.

Fan accounts cannot really capture 100% the feeling and the atmosphere, no matter how hard I try. Obviously, I was writing this with my own biases and stuff like that in my head because it's my perspective. Of course, other people will have different takes on it. But still, thank you! I do try to make it as real as it could get.

woah...

another awesome recounting from you :)

thanks for sharing!

i found myself smiling like an idiot when i read this...

trying to imagine the atmosphere...the fanchants...the ocean...the girls

Well, hope that they'll still be coming to SG this year...i'll be damned if i dont see their solo concert

i'll probably mope around so much i cant do anything lol

argh...what i'd give to be at one of their concerts right now...

thanks! :)

Thank you for reading! It is such a surreal experience being in the middle of it all: the deafening fanchants, the bright Pink Ocean, all directed at the Girls. It was so wonderful.

Yeah. Singapore's gonna be a blast for sure when it pushes through. Good luck! I hope you get your ticket and get that chance. Heck, I had to fight for mine. Tickets here in Taiwan sold out fairly quickly. I was in a 7-11 store where they were selling tickets at 7:00AM whereas ticket sales started at 1:00PM. And then the system crashed right after I was able to buy my tickets (which took 30 minutes because the system kept kicking me out). It was totally crazy.

Some amazing photos you shared there! I would really love to be able to attend the concert. You don't mind if i save your pictures right?

Thank you! Not really good stuff compared to some already shared out there, but yeah, feel free to save them. I'm using Picasa for this one. You can search it up as well or trace back the URL embedded in the pictures here. Just one request though: if you're gonna put them up somewhere else, just do credit me for the pictures :) :) . Thank you!

Jigemeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Apuroudo, So Nyuh Shi Dae! Yongwonhi, So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyuh Shi Dae Saranghe!
Bangkok, Hsinchu, Manila, Taipei, Taipei Again, Bulacan, Seoul, Hong Kong, Seoul Again, Taipei 3rd, Manila Again, Manila 3rd
My thoughts on the Girls: Power of Nine, One Year Later, Two Years, On Being a SONE, Deeper Feelings At your own risk: Twitter, Instagram Covers: Blind CH Ver. (SM The Ballad Zhoumi), Non-SNSD Covers Thread, SNSD Covers Thread Fanfic: Breathe, Don't Speak
BunnyPancake.jpg
If Fany uploads a picture of herself in that Party MV bikini like what Sunny did, I SWEAR I'M GONNA THROW MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW

joshuasd joshuasd
  • Donors
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Oh, wow! Eric, thank you very much for this heartfelt and heartwarming fan account. I believe you were able to take me and the other readers on the roller coaster ride of emotions that is the Girls' Generation Taiwan Concert with your article. :) I'm proud to be able to call you a fellow SONE and proud to be able to call you a kababayan. Keep up the great work and If you have any more photos I hope you will be able to share them as well. :D God Bless you!

rhe-youngie rhe-youngie
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:24 PM

Thank you for the fan account Erik oppa...  :animier:  :animier:  :animier: 

i can feel that you really enjoyed what you have seen..

i really envied you...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

because you are able to see again our beloved soshi...

I hope that the Philippines will experience it also, eventhough they've been here for the DKFC that got me teary eyed when they finish their 1st song... 

i want to attend to their solo concert.... 

wahhhhhh!!! 

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:03 AM

Oh, wow! Eric, thank you very much for this heartfelt and heartwarming fan account. I believe you were able to take me and the other readers on the roller coaster ride of emotions that is the Girls' Generation Taiwan Concert with your article. :) I'm proud to be able to call you a fellow SONE and proud to be able to call you a kababayan. Keep up the great work and If you have any more photos I hope you will be able to share them as well. :D God Bless you!

It is and will always be a rollercoaster ride for me every time I go to an SNSD concert, especially a solo concert. At first I was so excited, then happy and ecstatic, and then crying my eyes out, etc. over and over again. It was such an overwhelming experience, trying my best to show how much I do love each and every single member of SNSD.

I do have a Picasa account that I used to upload all the photos. You can search it up or back track at the URL embedded in the photos I have in the fan account. All 200++ photos of them.

Thank you!

Thank you for the fan account Erik oppa...  :animier:  :animier:  :animier: 

i can feel that you really enjoyed what you have seen..

i really envied you...  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: 

because you are able to see again our beloved soshi...

I hope that the Philippines will experience it also, eventhough they've been here for the DKFC that got me teary eyed when they finish their 1st song... 

i want to attend to their solo concert.... 

wahhhhhh!!! 

Believe me when I say I know how you feel. It actually took me two years of missing concerts and live appearances before I finally punched my ticket to Bangkok last year for the 2012 Asia Tour. And when I did, I cried like hell too. I don't know what I did to deserve seeing the Girls again so many times now.

Yeah, I do hope Philippines can experience it too. True, DKFC was too short. I was there too. 30 minutes is too short of an experience, but I still grabbed the chance. Three hours with SNSD, it was so overwhelming.

Thank you!

BunnyPancake.jpg

kazechan kazechan
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:29 AM

Awww.. so great you did it again! *-*

I use to lurk on your fan accounts, and today found this at the top of the forums' home. ^^

I think this is also the first time I have commented X) 

Whenever I read your fan accounts I spazz and get teary-eyed as well, you really recount the events in such a heartwarming and humble way.

I know most of us sones will feel the same if ever we get pitched in right at the pink ocean, emotional.

I've only seen them once and it was fast.. i must admit it's not really enough.

Hoping to attend even just one of their tour this year, but I am really afraid of the ticket war. Good luck to that *.* I'm crossing every part of me.

Thank you for always sharing with us your sone experience !!! Thank you po ;)

Edited by kazechan, 22 July 2013 - 07:30 AM.

소녀시대

-nine as one forever-

써병love  ~

let's tweet ^^

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

Awww.. so great you did it again! *-*

I use to lurk on your fan accounts, and today found this at the top of the forums' home. ^^

I think this is also the first time I have commented X) 

Whenever I read your fan accounts I spazz and get teary-eyed as well, you really recount the events in such a heartwarming and humble way.

I know most of us sones will feel the same if ever we get pitched in right at the pink ocean, emotional.

I've only seen them once and it was fast.. i must admit it's not really enough.

Hoping to attend even just one of their tour this year, but I am really afraid of the ticket war. Good luck to that *.* I'm crossing every part of me.

Thank you for always sharing with us your sone experience !!! Thank you po ;)

Thank you!

Actually, when I was writing this fan account, I was getting all teary-eyed again, recalling all of those wonderful memories... especially for this one, the "Baby Baby" performance and fan event. Until now, I still end up in tears when I recall it and end up singing/humming the song.

It's also such a heartwarming and very very very emotional experience. I don't know why I end up crying during an SNSD concert to be quite honest. I just do. And in solo concerts, several times I ended up crying. Being there, in the middle of the Pink Ocean, is such a surreal experience.

Thank you! And good luck!

BunnyPancake.jpg

ngelababi ngelababi
  • Soshified
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

thankyou for sharing this friend  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

you helped us who couldn't be able to see them in Taipei..

you gave us the detail show..this really made my day..thanksss!! :thumbsup:

Forever 9 ♡ Forever 9 ♡
  • Soshified
  • PipPipPip
  • 678 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:21 AM

haha, i was anticipating a fanaccount from you since i know you lived in taiwan .... XDD grats for being able to go for their concert in Taipei ! Hope they'll announce other dates soon, esp Singapore, who Tiffany Hwang her self have confirmed the country ;ww;

Forever & Always; Jessica Jung.

{{ tumblr ; twitter }}

taemboo taemboo
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

Thank you for sharing this with us! Great photos, and congratulations for being able to go the concert! ^_^ hopefully they announce more places where they'll have their concert. Thanks for giving us the details!

qrRVg.png

click the pic^

amber_p3 amber_p3
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:44 AM

Oh boy reading this give me goosebumps! As always, your retelling of ur experiences from soshi concerts are awesome! You made me feel like I am also a part of it. Your so lucky to be part of that epic fanevents! I really do hope SM would include the taiwan concert on the release of GG World Tour DVD :D :D :D Thanks for sharing once again!

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 04:04 AM

thankyou for sharing this friend  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

you helped us who couldn't be able to see them in Taipei..

you gave us the detail show..this really made my day..thanksss!! :thumbsup:

Thank you! I try to be as real as I can, but still, the experience cannot be captured by words, no matter what I do or how I do it. It's such an amazing and really indescribable experience. I try. As much as I can.

Thank you again!

haha, i was anticipating a fanaccount from you since i know you lived in taiwan .... XDD grats for being able to go for their concert in Taipei ! Hope they'll announce other dates soon, esp Singapore, who Tiffany Hwang her self have confirmed the country ;ww;

Hahaha! I fought hard to get tickets, man it was crazy when the ticket sales opened. System crashes and whatnot. It was sooo stressful. I really wanted to get those tickets and I really wanted to go.

Thank you!

Thank you for sharing this with us! Great photos, and congratulations for being able to go the concert! ^_^ hopefully they announce more places where they'll have their concert. Thanks for giving us the details!

Thank you! I was able to borrow a decent camera from a friend so I got better pictures compared to some of my previous fan accounts where I obviously had just a smartphone to use.

Yeah, I try to be as real and as accurate with what was going on and what were the things going through my head at that time as well.

Thank you!

Oh boy reading this give me goosebumps! As always, your retelling of ur experiences from soshi concerts are awesome! You made me feel like I am also a part of it. Your so lucky to be part of that epic fanevents! I really do hope SM would include the taiwan concert on the release of GG World Tour DVD :D :D :D Thanks for sharing once again!

Thank you. I am so thankful for all the chances that I've had to see SNSD, and I just want to share the experience as much as I can and as real and as accurate as I can. Thank you!

Yeah, the fan event was amazing I was literally crying the whole time because it was just so epic in the way that we executed it. It was so surreal at that point. I really could feel all the love directed towards the Girls during that fan event. It was just so surreal.

Naah... I doubt. SMEnt normally sticks to the Seoul Tour for their material for the DVD. It would be great though if they have a clip showing all the different fan events from different stops of their tours.

BunnyPancake.jpg

sunnyjessica sunnyjessica
  • Soshified
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Once again, a great fan account from you. I got all teary eyed just by reading it, and I wasn't even there, but the acapella version of Into The New World gave me goosebumps when I heard it the other day. I really want to hear the ballad version of Baby Baby though, but when they come to California *fingers crossed*, you bet I'll be there singing and fan chanting my little heart out. Also you are lucky to have seen them five times so I envy you lol

Kristan3-1.png
Thanks to Pinkberii for the AWESOME siggy and Avitar

xudQupl_zpsh8rwhnwr.gif

Thanks to sayhellotothestars for the lovely blinkie

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:50 AM

Once again, a great fan account from you. I got all teary eyed just by reading it, and I wasn't even there, but the acapella version of Into The New World gave me goosebumps when I heard it the other day. I really want to hear the ballad version of Baby Baby though, but when they come to California *fingers crossed*, you bet I'll be there singing and fan chanting my little heart out. Also you are lucky to have seen them five times so I envy you lol

Thank you! I got teary-eyed writing it.

Yeah, they did a really good job with the acapella version for ITNW. Whoever came up with it was a total genius it was so effing amazing. 

And yeah, Baby Baby, like I said, did me in totally and completely. It so did me in so much that I really couldn't stop crying like hell. When I heard that from a fancam in Seoul, I said to myself that I absolutely have to get a ticket to the Taipei concert. I'm telling you, it was so effing b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

Yeah. Words cannot say how much thankful I feel for being able to see them this many times. I hope you can and you will soon too.

BunnyPancake.jpg

amber_p3 amber_p3
  • Rookies
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:57 AM

I hope this time SMent would make a change..it would be totally awesome to see tidbits of sones fanevents from diff places even just a preview of it..like the opening scenes on Beyonce's concert ^^,

• Super Moderators
  • 3492 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

I hope this time SMent would make a change..it would be totally awesome to see tidbits of sones fanevents from diff places even just a preview of it..like the opening scenes on Beyonce's concert ^^,

That would be great... or better yet, like a bonus feature where they show ALL of the fanevents International fans did for ALL of their overseas appearances. That would be effing great.

BunnyPancake.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Toggle shoutbox Sbox

@  Keitaro88 (11:07:33 AM) >_> https://x.com/momosb...4269526388?s=20
@  alice_ot12 (11:24:10 AM) taeyeon is so pretty